+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip

Re: Big Brother UK / Celebrity BB UK

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Wow...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Pauline picked Jale for the Killer nomination, so Jale will go up for eviction every week.

Now the whole house is arguing about it.

Really? wow..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

She was already on the block, and Pauline just sent the second knife in her back? wow. You know, she does come off as what in the states would be a Jersey Girl. Hmm
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The majority of the house gave her name (Jale) for nomination so she may be gone this week and won't have to suffer every eviction until she finally leaves.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The majority of the house gave her name (Jale) for nomination so she may be gone this week and won't have to suffer every eviction until she finally leaves.
    Is day 4 up? I couldn't find it..
    -Andy Rooney-

Yes, though they went to credits after saying...after the break. The Update show I watched had all the votes except for Pauline, though they kept hyping her vote throughout.

Yes, they didn't reveal Pauline's decision as to who was getting the Killer nomination until the "Live From the House" show after the main show. The rest of the half-hour of that live show was basically the house breaking into fights over Pauline's decisions.

Danielle was particularly vocal about her problems with the way the first week of the house has gone so far, so I don't think she did herself any favors. Same with Jale.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I didn't have the Live portion up yet when I was watching. I'll have to check in and see how the sides are drawn. They've been forecasting cliques and splits.

Oh, Danielle...she told a few of them that her boyfriend was in last season's house (Dexter?). So, we know from Fanny that she does sexy webcam with a virgin motif, she has a boyfriend and she gets upset hearing the others talk about s.e.x. all the while wearing a mini bikini. Yeah, she's all there.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-10-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip

Watching the highlight show now -- Danielle is having a profanity-laden meltdown because she's nominated.

She is so full of crap -- she probably wasn't going to be the public's target this week but now she may be.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I know. I couldn't believe the stuff coming out of her mouth. Helen took it as a personal attack and after another breakdown in the diary chair, Danielle decided to apologize to Helen, but Helen would have none of it and pretty much told her she was dead to her. Dramatic much? In the BOT, Helen has been labeled the Queen Bee of the group. Even the guys swarm around her and don't challenge her.

The public vote reveal is Friday. It will be interesting to see how the three try to sway it. I think he said that when you vote by the app it costs a pound for two votes and then pence for texting. Wow, that is a lot of money to use the app for voting.

BTW: I freaked out when I couldn't find the thread in Other Reality. Thanks MFW for moving it.
    MFWalkoff likes this.

I don't care for Helen or Danielle, good lord they do have potty mouths.. .My fave is Pauline
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread