+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip

Re: Big Brother UK / Celebrity BB UK

I don't like all the power that Paulina has.. Helen gets a pass to the finals
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Plus she gets to nominate one for eviction and if that person isn't evicted, they will remain a nominee until they ARE evicted. Now, that is power!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Plus she gets to nominate one for eviction and if that person isn't evicted, they will remain a nominee until they ARE evicted. Now, that is power!
    Yes, not sure I like that.
    -Andy Rooney-

She will probably pick Chris (night 2) for that -- she didn't like him from the start, especially when he joked that he'd "urinate in the kitchen" in the video clip they showed her.

But maybe Danielle will keep whining and crying, and Pauline will give it to her. I'd like that
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

So far I'm enjoying the season. Even Rylan isn't bothering me as much this year. And I'm amazed Tamare isn't driving me nuts. Although I'm up and down with Pauline (mostly up) I think she's handled the Power Trip pretty well. If this is your first time watching I hope you enjoy the eviction process.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    So far I'm enjoying the season. Even Rylan isn't bothering me as much this year. And I'm amazed Tamare isn't driving me nuts. Although I'm up and down with Pauline (mostly up) I think she's handled the Power Trip pretty well. If this is your first time watching I hope you enjoy the eviction process.
    I have to find it again damn I keep getting older shows
    -Andy Rooney-

There's a video floating around where Danielle is giving an interview about being a "webcam girl". Apparently, desperate/lonely men pay to video chat with her and she uses her religion and virginity as a selling point. She makes $800 on a good day.

The subscription I'm watching has Day 2 highlights and then the Bit of Psych show. I'm not really clear how many days it has been running so far. Do they have shows plus live feed like the US version?

At the moment I'm watching the highlight show and poor, weepy Danielle in the Diary Room.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

If true to form there will be two shows a day. Bit on the Side is the after show. Rylan will be the main host of that show. We haven't seen the weekend version yet, but in the past there has been a different host for Saturday and Sunday nights.

The main show, on the other hand, is usually a daily highlight show with the occasional Live show hosted by Emma. The elimination show each week is always live. In the past we have often seen a 'live' half hour or so that follows the evection.

Since this is not sanctioned by Channel 5 the YouTube channel will be shut down at least once or twice during the season. Then we search for the new channel. It may take a couple of days, but the full season is usually available each season.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    If true to form there will be two shows a day. Bit on the Side is the after show. Rylan will be the main host of that show. We haven't seen the weekend version yet, but in the past there has been a different host for Saturday and Sunday nights.

The main show, on the other hand, is usually a daily highlight show with the occasional Live show hosted by Emma. The elimination show each week is always live. In the past we have often seen a 'live' half hour or so that follows the evection.

Since this is not sanctioned by Channel 5 the YouTube channel will be shut down at least once or twice during the season. Then we search for the new channel. It may take a couple of days, but the full season is usually available each season.
    Good to know, thank you
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread