+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    well guess no one is following this forum this year. In case anyone is Arlie seems to be loosing favour with the people posting on the live feeds on slice, his ego seems to be running amok. Alison has found a special power no details yet as to what it is, WTG Alison. Kenny and Alison were nominated but Kenny won the veto and removed himself, now Sarah up. Sarah seems to be on the way out the door but you never know in this house how things can change on a dime. Arlie has come out that he is on the other side and not with the first 5, Alison switched to the other side too or at least it seems that way. Think she is playing smart enough to keep herself in the game. Kenny running around counting everything in the house getting ready for next HOH. Neda went in the middle of the night and dumped out all the condiments that the have nots could use, guess it was revenge for Rachael getting them all the slop penalty.
    Can Allison use her special power. ?? I have never been fond of Arlie or Jon, or Adel.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I read that Allison is staying on the block and not using the special power. She trusts them not to vote her out. (really!) Also read that Kenny came out to the entire house that he is gay. Sarah is on slop and has a "slop pass" but she decided to save it. Looks like she won't get a chance to use it as she is the favorite to leave this week. Neda dumped all the condiments that the have-nots were allowed to use with their slop, just to torture them further. That evidently included around 10 jugs of maple syrup and Sarah and Rachelle are freaking out about that. (I don't think anyone knows Neda did it)

No I don't think they know Neda did it yet. I saw a little bit when Kenny told everyone in the house that he is gay and just before they were talking about the disappearance of the maple syrup and sounded like they thought production took it away to mess with them, or as Kenny put it to make him grumpier than he already was.

Do we like Neda? I usually FF when she is on. I have never before been *who cares* who wins BB. That's how I feel though. I would like Heather or Alison to win I guess. But then I don't watch the feeds very often
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't mind Neda now, the first couple of weeks when she was with the catty girls club not so much.
    Allison has improved so much since Andrew left. We are finally seeing her game, before it was all cuddle with Andrew (ick).

I was okay with Neda up until that point but that was a crappy and hateful thing to do so she slid down a bit in my eyes. Seems like a really stupid and possibly damaging thing to do in a game where "public opinion" has weighed so heavily.
    catsrule likes this.

My first post on this thread as I live in the US and was only able to watch in a small popup window that provided us with just the weekly shows. I recently found it so had 15 episodes to catch up with. I finally got caught up and today went to watch the 16th episode and now they have taken it away.

Last season I watched on You Tube with no problem, but this season all the videos are removed. Thanks to you who watch and post here. I just got to the point where I figured out who was who for the most part.

Does anyone know why they decided to make it unavailable for people who live in the US? Just curious since it was so easy last season. Some posters even put up the After Dark videos last season. I was told there was some website that you could watch, but had to be very careful with it because they were constantly after you to download things and it could cause all kinds of viruses. I didn't want to take a chance with that as I have been through that nightmare.

So catsrule I will be following so please keep posting as well as the others who do watch. I do know that Kenny won veto and took himself off. Sarah was the replacement and Alison decided not to use her special power which I think is crazy. I remember the last episode I saw the host said it was double eviction. Are any of the HGs aware of that? For some reason I am drawing a blank on Neda and can't remember which one she is. Dumping out the condiments was a bad thing - what was her reasoning for even doing that? Sorry I just saw the explanation of why she did that catsrule. Guess I need to be more thorough in reading. I do remember Sabrina and thought for sure she would be put up after they voted Andrew out.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    I was okay with Neda up until that point but that was a crappy and hateful thing to do so she slid down a bit in my eyes. Seems like a really stupid and possibly damaging thing to do in a game where "public opinion" has weighed so heavily.
    Neda still seems to be of the mean girls to me.I sure Sarah will go home tonight. Then Allison can use her veto
    -Andy Rooney-

Yikes Sarah And Kenny both go home , Jon wins POV ( barf). I hope he tried to put Alison up!!
    How stupid is Sabrina, when Kenny tells them he is gay. She says that's why you do hot yoga, it makes you bendy.
    catsrule likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I hadnt been able to watch the feed for a day or two and just watched the tv show last night. I'm glad Sarah and Kenny got out without having to go into the jury, so they can see their families and watch from hom the rest of the show.
    I didnt get to see who became the next HOH witht hat puzzle ball game.
    Neda did seem very extra cruel when she sneaked donstairs to dump out the condiments that made it eaiser for the have nots to eat the slop! I remember seeing the have nots sitting around the kitchen a few days ago moaning about where did the maple syrup and sugar go? Rachelle was eating mustard off her finger then. BB should have told Neda to stop or given her a punishment of some kind.
    When Neda was HOH I was thrilled that finally that awful Sabrina and Rachelle were put up!(I dont know if they had found out Rachelle had peed in the hot tub a couple of days ago--just out of spite I guess). So why did Arlie fling himself into the POV com with such fierceness to win it and then take Rachelle off the block? Just to backdoor Kenny? So, those 2 idiots are still in the house.
    Did anyone see the aftershow with the interviewing of Sara and Kenny?

+ Reply to Thread