+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

I saw it, but I had to mute Peter, anyone would think he was a great player, he wasn't! Gary is way OTT.
    catsrule and scoot13 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I wasn't crazy about Peter or Gary last season and I PVR the sideshow and fast forward thru anything that is just Peter and Gary. Peter is still so bitter at loosing out last year and I just find Gary too over the top. Loved when the super fan beat Peter 5 zip I the little quiz...lol.
    I felt bad for Andrew in the interview they were clearly not out to have friendly interview. They seemed to be trying hard to make him out to be a monster which he isn't, quite frankly I'd have called Heather a B___h too and probably would have added an descriptive word or two in front of it, it was heat of the moment and he was upset, cut the man some slack already. From watching him on the live feeds I get the impression he is a whole lot more sensitive than people are giving him credit for, heck in the interview last night he was beet red after one remark.
    Even on the not so live feeds TPTB cut feeds and audio so often you know they are protecting players they want to win, so that viewers don't form negative opinions of them. I'd love to see Kenny or Alison win the whole thing as it's very clear that production isn't rooting for them.
    On a side note re the 3 family party in Newfoundland, am I the only one who thinks that John's girlfriend back home is facial feature wise almost a twin for Neda?

Peter is still so bitter at loosing out last year and I just find Gary too over the top. Loved when the super fan beat Peter 5 zip I the little quiz...lol.
    Did you see Peters face??LOL

I think Andrew explained himself, there really was no need to just bash the guy. The host wasn't much better, giggling with Gary. I dislike her

On a side note re the 3 family party in Newfoundland, am I the only one who thinks that John's girlfriend back home is facial feature wise almost a twin for Neda?
    Didn't she look like her!!
    -Andy Rooney-

Speaking of the host, that had to be one of the ugliest dresses I've seen in a long time mind you it did go with the hair...lol.
    I see that Heather is HOH, so you can be sure Kenny, Sabrina, Alison or Rachael will be up this week.
    And sorry to his fans but the more I hear Adel talk the less I like him.
    Jon and Arlie should soon realize they are both playing the same game and both consider themselves the smartest player in the game.
    Arlie should soon realize he hasn't made the best choices in his game play, he is clearly at the bottom in his new alliance and now on the bottom in his old one.

Gawd... Peter is unbearable. He thinks that he is smarter than every other player. I could care less what he has to say. Gary too for that matter.

I'm happy to hear that Heather won. She was treated pretty badly the first couple of weeks and now she can exert some "payback". She has made a couple of observations that have impressed me lately and although I didn't like her at first (cause she's not there to win, she's there for a career) I am coming around to her. It will be nice to see Rachelle and Sabrina scramble this week!
    cablejockey likes this.

Every time I go to check the "live feeds" they are in hush hush mode so I refuse to call them "live feeds" any more, live they are not!
    Seems to be lots of spec talk on the comments as to who Heather will put up for eviction but Kenny does seem to be one who most pick, I'm not sure if they are getting that from the feeds or who that's who the posters are hoping for, they seem to be very much Adel and Jon fans on that comment board.
    I caught a little of BBAD early this a.m. and I gained the sleepy impression that Allison was talking with Heather and trying to talk Heather out of putting her (Allison) up as a pawn, but I was very sleepy so I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Every time I go to check the "live feeds" they are in hush hush mode so I refuse to call them "live feeds" any more, live they are not!
    Seems to be lots of spec talk on the comments as to who Heather will put up for eviction but Kenny does seem to be one who most pick, I'm not sure if they are getting that from the feeds or who that's who the posters are hoping for, they seem to be very much Adel and Jon fans on that comment board.
    I caught a little of BBAD early this a.m. and I gained the sleepy impression that Allison was talking with Heather and trying to talk Heather out of putting her (Allison) up as a pawn, but I was very sleepy so I could be wrong.
    I think it will be Allison and Kenny. Why she doesn't put up Sabrina is beyond me.
    -Andy Rooney-

Heather did put up Allison and Kenny. I dont know why she didnt put up Sabrina and Rachelle(who ate something when not supposed to and got everybody put on slop and cold water for 48 hours) As usual the HOH listens to the whispers in her ear about who is lying and who is untrustworthy, and not to her own thoughts.

It must be something in the air in the HOH room it seems to turn the brains of the current HOH to mush. Every HOH seems to go on such a big ego trip, like hello these people falling all over themselves to be your best friend wouldn't even talk to you a few days ago.
    The more I see of these people in the house this year the less I like them. Could we just lock the door and leave them all in there, walk away and loose the address?
    march likes this.

well guess no one is following this forum this year. In case anyone is Arlie seems to be loosing favour with the people posting on the live feeds on slice, his ego seems to be running amok. Alison has found a special power no details yet as to what it is, WTG Alison. Kenny and Alison were nominated but Kenny won the veto and removed himself, now Sarah up. Sarah seems to be on the way out the door but you never know in this house how things can change on a dime. Arlie has come out that he is on the other side and not with the first 5, Alison switched to the other side too or at least it seems that way. Think she is playing smart enough to keep herself in the game. Kenny running around counting everything in the house getting ready for next HOH. Neda went in the middle of the night and dumped out all the condiments that the have nots could use, guess it was revenge for Rachael getting them all the slop penalty.
    scoot13 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread