+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Wait til Andrew gets home and sees someof Sabrina's antics, he won't be calling her a friend anymore. And why think a bunch of strangers you just met in a tv game show are your friends? They are not! Sabrina has managed to bend just about everyone to her will--it would be amazing anywhere else!
    catsrule likes this.

I get the impression Sabrina is a spoiled brat who always gets her way. I've always found it amazing people get in the house and think someone else is going to help their game over their own. It's the same as the "I didn't come here to loose, to go home early" remarks, well duh no one did!
    I just can't get over Andrew acting like such a door mat, getting put up by Canada seems to have totally taken the game out of him. Time to suck it up butter cup and play to stay, you start working to stay and Sabrina will be walking all over you spreading lies so she can stay.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    I get the impression Sabrina is a spoiled brat who always gets her way. I've always found it amazing people get in the house and think someone else is going to help their game over their own. It's the same as the "I didn't come here to loose, to go home early" remarks, well duh no one did!
    I just can't get over Andrew acting like such a door mat, getting put up by Canada seems to have totally taken the game out of him. Time to suck it up butter cup and play to stay, you start working to stay and Sabrina will be walking all over you spreading lies so she can stay.
    Slobrina is a nutcase. She was working on Kenny when I tuned in, maybe Andrew's ego is too frail to know that he wasn't loved by all BTW did Kenny finally tell Sarah he is gay?
    cablejockey likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yes he did!

I tuned into the live feeds long enough to hear Andrew telling Allison that he is working at not picking his nose because she convinced him that it's bad and looks bad on TV, so got to say she must be a good influence on him.
    cablejockey likes this.

Andrew can't figure out why Canada nominated him/why they don't like him - then they show him calling Heather a B*tch just because she didn't pick Kenny for the POV comp. Memo to Andrew: That's why!
    scoot13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Andrew can't figure out why Canada nominated him/why they don't like him - then they show him calling Heather a B*tch just because she didn't pick Kenny for the POV comp. Memo to Andrew: That's why!
    He really should grab a clue. I don't like any of them really. Jon and Arlie annoy me . Adel is not Mr. Canada, and the girls are sort of boring.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    No doubt! Heather should have pointed out to him that "NO ONE" was gonna use that POV on him (maybe Allison). I didn't like Ika at all but he was way out of line with the horrible names that he was calling her after she did her backyard dramatic reading.. That was a glimpse of his real character just in time for Canada's vote!

And now he lays down and plays martyr to "help his team"... what a weak little baby. I've played sports with guys like him. They are big and strong and tough but if it looks like they are gonna lose, they don't even give an honest effort, they just lay down and die. It's like they feel that if they don't try, then it is not really a loss.

I was hoping for a Sabrina exit but whatever, send him home.

So who won HOH ...........................
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Heather
    scoot13 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I wastched the aftershow for Big Brother when they had Andrew out for his interview. Before that 2 former players from last season were on criticizing him for all his actions and then he had to come out and face them. Even the hostess was asking him about his remarks to Heather! He tried tosay that this was not really him! He got to see the goodbye messages and the one from Kenny said he was gay. Andrew's face was something else but he didnt say anything derogatory. Arisia also told him that Allison was lying to him about where she came from! But not to be mad at her because she was forced to not tell anyone. Then we saw Ika from last week's eviction and how she and all the other hgs are handled when they get out. They go to a nice cozy room to be seen by a psychologist and told about all the things they didnt know in the house!

+ Reply to Thread