+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 148
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

  1. #51
    FORT Fanatic catsrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    516

    Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

    This year isn't good entertainment it's more like a car wreck you just can't stop looking at. About the only interesting thing this year is hearing how house guests that have been voted out of the game are so shocked when they find out Kenny is gay.
    cablejockey likes this.

  2. #52
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    16,273

    Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

    I finally watched a couple of episodes -- yeesh. What a train wreck. And the host is no better than last year. Every other sentence out of her mouth is "Ohmygid we have so much to talk about!"

    Ika was lucky to get out with some money when she did, lol. And yes, her agonizing over her choice was pretty much staged, but I think the producers were more responsible for that than her. She was willing to go along with it, but the whole picking up the check first and almost shredding it was Fake Reality TV 101. These producers need to get better at masking their tricks.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

  3. #53
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,074

    Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I finally watched a couple of episodes -- yeesh. What a train wreck. And the host is no better than last year. Every other sentence out of her mouth is "Ohmygid we have so much to talk about!"

    Ika was lucky to get out with some money when she did, lol. And yes, her agonizing over her choice was pretty much staged, but I think the producers were more responsible for that than her. She was willing to go along with it, but the whole picking up the check first and almost shredding it was Fake Reality TV 101. These producers need to get better at masking their tricks.
    I cat the host, she always looks like she was dragged through the hedge backwards
    catsrule likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #54
    FORT Fanatic catsrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    516

    Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

    Well no surprise that Andrew and Sabrina are up, not sure why out of this house of losers "Canada" wants to blow up the game of the strong players but it is what it is. Was so unimpressed to hear both Jon and Arlie hoping that Canada would put up strong players so they get no blood on their hands, in other words players too weak to do things for them selves still letting others do the heavy lifting. I'm still not liking Adel, I really feel like he is faking being mister nice guy I just don't trust him. Oh well get out all the strong players and we'll see what this house of snakes turns into.

  5. #55
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,074

    Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

    Yeah the two I voted for are on the block. I liked this twist, they had absolutely no control
    cablejockey likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #56
    FORT Fanatic catsrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    516

    Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I cat the host, she always looks like she was dragged through the hedge backwards
    I quite agree what is with that hair?

  7. #57
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,074

    Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

    Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    I quite agree what is with that hair?

    I was trying to say, I can't stand the host.

    I don't know what's with her hair, her whole demeanour irks me
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #58
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,074

    Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

    Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Well no surprise that Andrew and Sabrina are up, not sure why out of this house of losers "Canada" wants to blow up the game of the strong players but it is what it is. Was so unimpressed to hear both Jon and Arlie hoping that Canada would put up strong players so they get no blood on their hands, in other words players too weak to do things for them selves still letting others do the heavy lifting. I'm still not liking Adel, I really feel like he is faking being mister nice guy I just don't trust him. Oh well get out all the strong players and we'll see what this house of snakes turns into.
    Adel sitting alone, talking about Ika, totally rehearsed. Jon sitting alone talking, totally rehearsed I can't stand Jon or Arlie I hope Heather wins it all
    cablejockey likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #59
    FORT Fogey cablejockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    ontario canada
    Posts
    1,761

    Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

    Watching last night's show when they were naming off the nominated, and felt it was dragged out too long for drama's sake. What was with Rachelle crying because she thought she was going off? This is not a execution taking place, just a silly game. Jon had one very good comment about how those who had all the power and the game going their way, were very deflated after hearing that Canada wants them out.
    Still they didnt show the blowup between Ika and Sabrina and how Sab lied about it. And Sarah and Neda wondering how they were being 'potrayed' on the show---as if words were being put in their mouths or other people hired to play them!

  10. #60
    FORT Fanatic catsrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    516

    Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

    I am so surprised that Andrew isn't campaigning to stay, says he can't because it's Sabrina he's up against, she's his friend, OMG man wake up! ! ! And that Sabrina is convinced Canada put her up to ensure Andrew goes home in other words she's proclaimed herself the pawn OMG! for heavens sake someone wake her up Canada hates your game play girl.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.