+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

I don't get why most of the people commenting on slice live feeds are so enamored of Ika (this week), hoping for her to get a special power to stay or come back. From all I've seen Ika is just as nasty as any of them, maybe I've missed something but I really don't think so.
    About the only one I've never seen or heard say anything nasty is Heather and they all seem to hate her so I really don't get these people.
    I don't get why Adel wasn't put on the block to get rid of his special power, it would only make sense to get his power used and gone instead of all being afraid of who he would save, if they had called his bluff they would have quickly found out he has been lying his butt off. Got to wonder how much any of them are going to trust him when they finally find out he has been playing them all lying about his "Canada's veto".
    Getting disappointed in this season of BBC not as many inventive Canadian flavoured challenges and contests. I mean really instead of dress up as a hotdog for the week couldn't the costume have been a dish of poutine or a Nanaimo bar or butter tart or a beaver or moose, really a hot dog sooooooo American.

I love when someone is HOH, and the others say ( IKA) they don't want to make big moves. Cry me a river. I find this BB really boring. I don't care who wins, and this final five BS is getting on my nerves. I FF through most of it, even the comps.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

So Ika, who knew she was going home deliberated in the backyard, threw everyone under the bus and took the money she was going to take anyway.Now that wasn't rehearsed at all
    cablejockey and catsrule like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I found that hard to believe too. Who talks it all out like that? Production must have told her to do that, or she felt it would ass to her last hours in the house!
    I don't kknow why they did not show the argument she and Sabrina had in the back yard yesterday afternoon, where Sabrina tried to convince the others that Ika threatened her--when she didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I found that hard to believe too. Who talks it all out like that? Production must have told her to do that, or she felt it would ass to her last hours in the house!
    I don't kknow why they did not show the argument she and Sabrina had in the back yard yesterday afternoon, where Sabrina tried to convince the others that Ika threatened her--when she didn't.
    As HOH I nominated the stupid Sabrina, who just happens to think she has everyone snowed - and she does not .
    I would say production played a HUGE part in Ika talking about them, and acting out as she did
    cablejockey likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I've been voting for Abdel and Sabrina to go up, Abdel because it's just good game play to flush out his special power and Sabrina well because she's Sabrina and I really hate the way she is playing the game. And yes you can vote more than once. General chat on the Slice live feeds most people seem to be voting Andrew, Kenny, Sabrina, Sarah sure seems to be lots of hate out there for these 4 from the first five group.
    I don't really like the Canada's HOH twist I think it is too much game interference, I could see letting Canada vote on who goes on slop but who goes up on the block is just too much outside/production interference.

Also re Ika talking while making her choice to take the $5,000. you could tell she was faking that she was always going to take the check but she did all that talking so she could blow up everyone's game. She knew or strong suspected that all the house guests would be watching her choice. She was just so bitter at getting backdoored she wanted to ruin the game of those who out smarted her. I even though she acted phoney and lied during her exit interview.
    Last edited by catsrule; 03-28-2014 at 01:45 PM. Reason: added thought
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    I've been voting for Abdel and Sabrina to go up, Abdel because it's just good game play to flush out his special power and Sabrina well because she's Sabrina and I really hate the way she is playing the game. And yes you can vote more than once. General chat on the Slice live feeds most people seem to be voting Andrew, Kenny, Sabrina, Sarah sure seems to be lots of hate out there for these 4 from the first five group.
    I don't really like the Canada's HOH twist I think it is too much game interference, I could see letting Canada vote on who goes on slop but who goes up on the block is just too much outside/production interference.
    Those were my two choices .At this point I don't care what BB does, I don't care who wins either.
    -Andy Rooney-

They are so flummoxed by none of them being HOH. They have nobody to suck up to or reasons to run around currying favour! Sarah is very worried that 2 people in her alliance will go up! Sabrina is worried too although she keeps telling everyone she is not. Arlie thinks Canada feels they are giving a good show with lots of entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Arlie thinks Canada feels they are giving a good show with lots of entertainment.
    This from the guy who strips at the drop of a hat - he thinks that's good entertainment?????

I voted for Sabrina and Andrew.
    cablejockey likes this.

+ Reply to Thread