+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I hate it when I see the women trying to trade in on their looks or bodies for get ahead in a game! This comes up a lot on Survivor too. Is that all they have to work with? Is that how they deal in real life? You hardly see the guys doing this as they seem to feel they have brains and other talent to compete on these shows.
    The gay guy was cuddling with someone, I feel sorry for her already
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Wow these houseguests get up early, such a change from the USBB.
    Large group in the red and white bedroom talking about themselves and life in general. Smaller group of 4 or five in kitchen/dinning area. The house is already a mess, especially the bedroom. Just got news about Live Eviction tonight on TV screen above the sofas, lots of screaming. Awe interesting first houseguests to see the screen aren't telling others and now screen gone dark. One of the guys saying something about only the 5 of us know. OH oh sounds like cold bug is already running through the house one of the girls just said to the bartender fellow "I got your buggie" sounds like a head cold.

Live feeds now on screen saying things are hush hush till next episode, so much for live feeds for today I guess. Funny they still show TV commercials even when feed from house off. Okay now house feeds back up dang wish they would make up their minds.

Bathroom now 4 or 5 in there primping and such good thing lots of mirrors. Kenny/gay male model has lots of body tattoos (he's walking around in a towel). Looks like bathroom not too bad yet a few damp used towels about but not too messy yet. Lots of man scaping going on Kenny with electric razor on body hair, bartender guy shaving his head. Girls makeup and moisturizer. I will get names for everyone eventually but will take a while sorry.

Okay went to BB web site have all the names. Hopefully I can now keep everyone straight. I think it is Rachelle who has the head cold she's laying in bed sounds really rough, poor kid. Kyle aka Mr Muscle seems real annoying to me already he is everywhere and in every conversation, he and Arlie the BB nerd who was so over excitied to be in the house both pretty vocal know it alls...so far. Think they are talking about getting Ardel ot Kenny out hard to tell with all the whispering, now talking about getting drunk when they get out. Lots of real general chat, still all in the getting to know each other stage.

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Wow these houseguests get up early, such a change from the USBB.
    That is one thing I like about BBCAN over USBB - they don't let them sleep in and don't let them sleep all day.

the live feeds are terrible, off more than on ugh! Rumour in the chat that Abdel has been kicked out for threats hhhmmmm wish the feeds were on.

Okay I really like Kenny. I want him to win .I do not like Paul- he needs to go home, he thinks he knows this game he doesn't have a clue
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Okay I really like Kenny. I want him to win .I do not like Paul- he needs to go home, he thinks he knows this game he doesn't have a clue
    I really like Kenny as well and Paul reminds me of a petulant child who throws a fit when he doesn't get his way. For some reason Ika bothers me, just can't figure out why though.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    I really like Kenny as well and Paul reminds me of a petulant child who throws a fit when he doesn't get his way. For some reason Ika bothers me, just can't figure out why though.
    I don't like her. She seems like the mean girl in school- infact they talk about Heather like they are in school. No wonder Alison hangs with the guys I would as well
    DARtheSTAR likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread