+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Thanks, MFW! I'll try it!

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Thanks, MFW! I'll try it!
    I hope it works for you
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where To Watch Big Brother Canada 2 From The US

Big Brother Canada | Big Brother Canada Spoilers, Updates, and News

Hope it helps.
    Punkin likes this.

Hi all so glad BBCanada is back, looks like an interesting group and the house looks awesome! First head of household challenge was chilly with the hampsters standing barefoot on blocks of ice. I sure couldn't have lasted very long and had to feature some of the most unfortunate bathing suits ever. Hope those of you from the US that are interested can find a feed of the program, if anything like last year it should be an interesting year. Happy happy everyone.
    cablejockey and scoot13 like this.

I don't like Paul( already) he needs to be taken down a peg or two. Nice the feeds are free
    I love the house.
    scoot13 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Big Brother Insider posted a potential way for non-Canadians to see the BB Canada live feeds for free with the use of a browser add-on for Chrome and Firefox:

The Big Brother Insider | Big Brother 16 Spoilers: How to watch Big Brother Canada Live Feeds in the U.S. FREE

(they don't allow copying/pasting of their articles)
    Just tried this -- I installed the Hola Unblocker add-on to Firefox, and I was able to watch the HGs sleeping. So it works!

I haven't watched the first episode yet -- hopefully later today.
    cablejockey and scoot13 like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I was happy to see this show back for another season. And with free live feed!! I remember I had just got a computer in time for the second season of Big Brother USA and was all excited about seeing live feed of the House, when it was announced you got 4 days free and then had to pay!
    Those swim suits were a tad ridiculous looking and I thought the hgs lasted a lot longer than I would on an ice block. I got distracted and missed out on seeing if there were beds for everyone or if the last ones in has to fight over a couple of remaining beds.
    Also felt sorry for those maybe contestants who have to wait for a week in a room until we vote who should be the final hg. The psychiatric nurse might have an advantage in a situation like this! But I think the drag queen will get that final spot.
    catsrule likes this.

Not too impressed with this whole vote the final houseguest in thing, I never like to see players added to any of these reality shows once things have started.
    Tried watching some of the live feed on my computer last night it was incredibly hard to hear anything anyone was saying and found the same on the afterdark program later on the TV, someone needs to improve the audio ASAP!
    It was a shame as there seemed to be lots of talking and laughing going on. Also lots of girls stroking guys backs as they lay in bed seems like lots of hook ups very fast including the bearded fellow who proclaimed himself to be gay (in the intro shown on TV) but would use a showmance to farther himself. I already felt sorry for the girl who was stroking his back, sorry don't know which one she is other than to say one of the girls with long dark hair, really some of these girls look too much alike.
    There seemed to be lots of mocking of one of the house guests about his voice and nominating, think they may have been mocking (behind his back) Paul but there again the poor audio was so hard to hear ( I had everything turned up as loud as they could go.) Did seem as if lots of laughing and getting along at this early stage some groups and alliances starting to form. Is it just me or are most the of the people from BC or the Maritimes? And couldn't they have cast a few more people over 30, far too many pretty oh so into themselves 20 somethings.

My feed was very loud, I had to turn it down. I did record after dark, not sure I am that bothered to watch it( yet) maybe later in the game
    -Andy Rooney-

I hate it when I see the women trying to trade in on their looks or bodies for get ahead in a game! This comes up a lot on Survivor too. Is that all they have to work with? Is that how they deal in real life? You hardly see the guys doing this as they seem to feel they have brains and other talent to compete on these shows.

+ Reply to Thread