+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    So Sabrina and Rachelle are on the block AGAIN this week. I would get excited but as we have all seen from past weeks either Sabrina gets taken off or doesn't get voted out. I think they are just torturing me keeping her in there.
    Adel wants Rachelle gone. One thing for sure- Sabrina wont win
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I cant see anywhere they are voting someone back in just says we are the final vote on the jury

Neda won POV
    I could be wrong... I just like to speculate. Still, I don't think that they would mention it until we have our three candidates to vote for. So if I am right, she will announce it Thursday night and we will vote one back in.

Well, not the first time I was wrong, I guess no one is coming back! From the feeds it looks like Jon won HOH (yawn). They (Joneda) are discussing double-crossing Heather because she almost beat Jon again and they don't want her to win the next HOH when he can't play.

Looks like no one that is in the house is going to target Jon or Neda next week. Heather is after Sabrina, Sabrina and Adel are targeting each other. I need a TWIST!
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    Well, not the first time I was wrong, I guess no one is coming back! From the feeds it looks like Jon won HOH (yawn). They (Joneda) are discussing double-crossing Heather because she almost beat Jon again and they don't want her to win the next HOH when he can't play.

Looks like no one that is in the house is going to target Jon or Neda next week. Heather is after Sabrina, Sabrina and Adel are targeting each other. I need a TWIST!
    Yes, Jon won, and after all they said to her, they want to put Heather up. Sabrina is still there I cant stand Adel, way too fake and chirpy.
    scoot13 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I need a twist too! From here on in, it looks like Neda and Jon have everything under their control! It would be great to see Adel Heather and Sabrina get together instead of fighting. You know, united we stand, divided we fall? When Heather had some power she did try to put it to good use and so far has been lucky to still be there as she was everyone's target in the first weeks!
    scoot13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Sabrina is still there .
    Ha,Ha love this. I so agree.
    I like Adel though, maybe because compared to Sabrina he is a gem to watch - who knows.
    I like Jon but he is so far up Neda's butt he can see. Adel tried and tried to explain to him that none of the girls including Neda would take Jon to the finals but Jon still stuck by Neda believing her - while she secretly makes plans to get Jon out.
    scoot13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Ha,Ha love this. I so agree.
    I like Adel though, maybe because compared to Sabrina he is a gem to watch - who knows.
    I like Jon but he is so far up Neda's butt he can see. Adel tried and tried to explain to him that none of the girls including Neda would take Jon to the finals but Jon still stuck by Neda believing her - while she secretly makes plans to get Jon out.
    I am thrilled Heather won POV! not sure it will do much good, she needs to win HOH and put Neda up
    scoot13 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I still think there is a lack of oxygen in that house cause these people are nuts.
    Their whole thought pattern for wanting to keep Sabrina is because they can beat her in competitions. True enough but you also have to look at the jury and Sabrina has friends in the jury - not someone you want to take to the end. dummies.
    I wish Jon's solitary confinement had of happened BEFORE the POV ceremony cause he really seemed to figure things out during his time alone but it's too late and out of his hands now.
    I know some people don't like Adel and I wasn't too fond of him at the beginning but I like him much better now and I would rather listen to him than whinning Sabrina anyday and I still would have liked to see him make it to the end 1) just to hear his speech cause I think it would be funny 2) his was a target/outsider of the first five alliance from week 2 and survived till now. Which also applies to heather as she was a target/outsider from the beginning. Would be kind of funny if those 2 were the final 2 but that will never happen.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I love what Sabrina brings to the show. Her story arc from the bully in power to the one grovelling at the bottom is epic and I love her tension with Adel and all of her meltdowns. I about died laughing at her "IS THIS WHAT PEOPLE WANT? GOOD TV?!?!" meltdown.

As for Neda, she's my favorite along with Heather. Neda has been controlling Jon for weeks now and is using him perfectly as a shield. I always love a strong female that plays HER game instead of the game of her male alliance members. I like what I've seen of Heather as a person so I'd be fine with her winning as well.

How I hope this turns out: 5. Adel (The girls need to keep Adel so Jon has a 75% chance of going next week)
    4. Jon (I would love for Neda to stab him in the back because I love ruthless gameplay. Sabrina getting rid of him would be quite funny too since she hasn't won anything thus far)
    3. Sabrina
    2. Heather
    1. Neda

OMG Sabrina has won HOH. So much for the big plan of keeping Sabrina because they could beat her at the comps.
    Now if she backdoored one of the girls that would be funny. I know her initial target will probably be Jon so hoping Jon wins POV just to mess up the plan again. Go Jon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    scoot13 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread