+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

She was my favorite at one point but I am completely over Neda now. She is down there with Sabrina. It is weird because of the ones left, I like Heather and Allison and I didn't really like either one to begin with. Their production likes to control stuff so I am confident that BBCA will bring Arlie back and I will pull for him again.

After watching that side show all I can say is, "OMG am I glad that Scott DID NOT GET VOTED INTO THE HOUSE!!". He is one of the most annoying people ever! I could tell that Gary hated him too, he took attention away from Gary's green theme!
    cablejockey and catsrule like this.

Neda has a good mind for cold blooded game play. But you have to have some warmth and feeling for others. Once your'e stuck in ahouse with these people for months, you cant treat them like strangers!
    scoot13 likes this.

I was pulling for Allison and Heather awhile ago. I agree Scott was such a bore and a boar. Gary looked silly though, and Peter. Meh.
    scoot13 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Neda is very cold and calculating but seems to have fooled the other house guests.I bet she couldn't believe her luck when Jon became her lap dog, I wonder if he even realizes he feels so trusting of Neda because she resembles his girl friend so much. I have no doubt she plans to cut him loose as soon as he has done all her dirty work, she won't want to have him standing next to her at a final 2. I really thinks she wants Sabrina or Roro standing there as she knows the others don't like them and will bring more votes to her.
    I still hope Allison will make it to the end but I really can't see it happening, I'm sure getting Allison out is what Neda will work at with this HOH. The look on Neda's face when Allison pulled that extra veto out said oh so much, Allison scares her and as soon as they all started talking after the vetoes Neda was throwing out everything bad she could think of to say about Allison.
    Of all the people to win HOH I couldn't think of any else who I wanted to see win the HOH less than Neda, I really wanted to see her up on the block and sweating it out.
    There was lots of speculation on the live feed chat before everything went black till Sunday's show that there would be an instant elimination, not sure how that would work but if it's simply Neda standing up as HOH and telling someone that's it they are gone I will totally give up on BBCanada.
    Before things did go black they did show Neda in the war room apparently stuck in there at least for the night, she had booze and food, was in her PJ's, watching the other house guests on the TV screens and listening at the door to hear what is going on. Someone reported her watching Jon and calling him a fool and making other "kind" comments of comtempt about her fellow house guests, her being alone she is not hiding how little she thinks of any of them.
    cablejockey likes this.

Neda reminds me of Jun from US Big Brother with her snarkiness and one thing I love is a snarky female that plays the game hard. <3

Neda does seem to have a lot of contempt in her towards the other hgs. And has she ever been on the block? I dont think so. So far everything is going along to make her game and I wish something else would upset the Neda applecart.
    At the nomination ceremony where she put up Allison and Sabrina, the others were not allowed to say anything. Neda did all the talking and made sure to let it be known that she wanted Allison out and they all voted Allison out!
    Now she has Adel getting the gremlins out and whoever remains will be put up with Adel next week!(I'm fairly sure I heard Jon say that to Neda when Adel was out of earshot). Adel is letting his emotions and bad feelings about Sabrina and Rachelle cloud his judgement. He should have put up Jon and Neda a way more powerful duo.
    shyra and scoot13 like this.

I think TPTB would love Neda and Adel to be the F2. Come on Heather!!!!
    -Andy Rooney-

So I betcha Neda's apple cart gets upset because I think we are gonna see more of Arlie. They will have eliminated three people one week so it seems kinda obvious that Canada will be voting one of them back into the house. Can't wait to see Jon and Neda scramble when that is announced!
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    So I betcha Neda's apple cart gets upset because I think we are gonna see more of Arlie. They will have eliminated three people one week so it seems kinda obvious that Canada will be voting one of them back into the house. Can't wait to see Jon and Neda scramble when that is announced!
    I cant see anywhere they are voting someone back in just says we are the final vote on the jury

Neda won POV
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 04-21-2014 at 04:54 PM.
    -Andy Rooney-

So Sabrina and Rachelle are on the block AGAIN this week. I would get excited but as we have all seen from past weeks either Sabrina gets taken off or doesn't get voted out. I think they are just torturing me keeping her in there.

+ Reply to Thread