+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    Not really pleased to hear that news... I'm not a big fan of anyone right now but I want Slobrina out before jury (if it's not too late already). Jon needs to realize that Sabrina would say ANYTHING and go back on it in a heartbeat. I thought he had already figured that out but alas... no.
    I think they are going after Allison, well she has her veto, so I hope she can turn around and put them back up!!
    scoot13 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

These people are driving me nuts. Does Canada have to step in again and do their job for them?? We want Sabrina gone - stop keeping her in there, stop taking her off the block. God!!!!
    cablejockey and scoot13 like this.

Yes Jon and Neda backdoored Arlie so he went up and Allison used her veto to remove Sabrina and Adel went up.

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Yes Jon and Neda backdoored Arlie so he went up and Allison used her veto to remove Sabrina and Adel went up.
    Good grief! LOL and Arlie is their target right?
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    These people are driving me nuts. Does Canada have to step in again and do their job for them?? We want Sabrina gone - stop keeping her in there, stop taking her off the block. God!!!!
    I think the show should let us tell them what we think once more! I heard that one of them said they dont care who we the viewers want to stay, they want to get rid Adel and/or Heather! I would love to torture them some more with another twist that veers off the path they want to take!
    scoot13 likes this.

Arlie is Jon and Neda's target not sure if the gremlins and Allison are totally on board with Arlie going. There are lots of ideas, plans and offers flying around right now so I'm not sure who's walking out the door Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Arlie is Jon and Neda's target not sure if the gremlins and Allison are totally on board with Arlie going. There are lots of ideas, plans and offers flying around right now so I'm not sure who's walking out the door Thursday.
    How many names do they have . Who are sloppy seconds? I cant keep up, its pretty pathetic
    -Andy Rooney-

Sloppy Seconds is done... that was Arlie, Jon, Neda, Heather, & Adel

The Gremlins are Rachelle & Sabrina. Looks like they may team up with Allison to save Arlie. I think that is their best move, otherwise their side (Gremlins + Allison) has to win HOH to avoid going on the block. Adel would definitely put the Gremlins up if he stays but Arlie would not if they save him. Jon can't compete for HOH. Neda, or Heather will put Arlie back up plus one of their group as "the pawn" Seems like the best game play.

I'm torn because I'm kinda pulling for Arlie this week but I really want to see Sabrina on the block and on slop next week.

Personally would love to see Neda and Sabrina on the block next week with Jon backdoored, or Jon and Sabrina on block and Neda backdoored.
    Arlie campaigning hard to Alison just about promising his soul to stay, amazingly everyone letting Arlie and Allison alone to talk in hot tub. Adel slips into room every now and then for a few minutes. Alison been in the hot tub for about an hour, got to say that hot tub water looks murky. Adel finding it too chilly sitting by the hot tub he leaves and Heather takes his place, snow on the ground around the hot tub so got to be cold sitting around outside the tub. All on long lock down outside of the house, apparently now letting only one houseguest at a time in to do DRs. Looks like Heather now trying to block game chat she's sitting there not talking and clearly freezing her buns off...lol.

Neda winning HOH <333

I'm hoping her and Heather are final 2.

+ Reply to Thread