+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I finally got to see it and it was very touching to see Sarah's reaction when Kenny walked onstage! Also very surprised to see Allison whisper to Kenny in Storage Room last night between commercials that he had to get HOH because they would put him up and they had a power they could use. Also the reactions of both Kenny and Sarah when they saw Allison find that extra Veto--they were shocked and Kenny was happy for her.
    Oh yes, they got to see her extra veto!! and the room she was in. Kenny said he knew she was in that house. LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

LOl karma really happens have nots this week are Rachael, Heather, Arlie and NEDA!!!!! not sure why there are four of them but the girls are already bedded down for the night in the have not room and they were talking about leaving the outside edge of the mattress for Arlie. Read over on jokers that BB is not giving the have nots maple syrup because Neda had poured out last weeks and possible no condiments for the have nots .... oh my Karma Neda Karma!
    Saw some video on utube of interviews with Sarah and Kenny they are separate interviews where they are answering email or tweeter questions from fans. Funny watching them when they find out fans from slice live feds are calling Sabrina slobina, both couldn't help but laugh.
    Last edited by catsrule; 04-12-2014 at 01:24 AM. Reason: additional info

Gawd can only watch the live feeds for short time, these people are so freaking boring! Here it is just after midnight their time and all of them are either in bed asleep or going to bed asap, and this crew has been early to bed all season even when the house was full. Not a night owl in the lot, what a waste of live feeds. Well all in bed, most asleep, yawn fest in BBCanada 2014.

I was watching last night, before they all went to bed, and was surprised to see how fiercely Rachelle was campaigning to stay in the house! She has Neda on her side and Neda has Heather onboard to keep Rachelle over Sabrina. But Rachelle and Neda want to see Adel Arlie and Jon go in the next couple of weeks. Rachelle even made some remark about how shocked she is that those people are still in the house! (I guess they were playing the game while Rachelle rode on Sabrina's coattails.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was excited, thought they were going( or one them) then they backdoored Kenny. I cannot listen to Peter talk strategy though- ugh!
    Gawd Peter is unbearable... What a useless lump of flesh. He is as delusional about his importance as Sabrina. He keeps begging production to "get him a date with Rachelle"... like she is a possession of theirs and has no will of her own.

Wow can't believe that none of them have clued in yet that Neda is running a brilliant game, Jon and Arlie both clueless thinking they are the master minds. She's played Jon totally, he's done what she wants, he thinks he can trust her, heck he even thinks it's all his plan. Pretty much sure her plan is to be at final two with Sabrina as her first choice, knowing none of the players left that will make up the jury will vote for Sabrina. Watching her tonight you could really see the hard streak in her, she is one tough ruthless girl who will walk over anyone to get what she wants. I still don't like her but will be shocked of she doesn't win, I really can't see her tipping her hand and getting booted out or back doored. They thought they took out the puppet master when Kenny left, what fools.
    cablejockey likes this.

Well Jon's HOH totally has been Neda's, Jon the fool removed one of the gremlins from the block and Arlie is now up. From what I read Allison used her veto (which wasn't good after this week) and removed the other gremlin so Adel is also up. Real smart Jon now the only other two men in the house are on the block and you thought the girls couldn't get it together enough to have an alliance, so when it's down to just girls in the house will you still think that? Arlie walking around very silent and very stunned this has totally taken the wind from his sails, gee Arlie go laugh with Jon again about how the girls are too dumb to get it together. Neda has so run this HOH, it was her HOH, she just didn't get the pictures or the letter from home. Adel still cooking for everyone, what is with the guys cooking shirtless all the time? so weird!

I cannot beleive how lucky Rachelle and Sabrina are! They are not in Jon's alliance, yet they aren't the target! Someone from their actual alliance was picked--crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I cannot beleive how lucky Rachelle and Sabrina are! They are not in Jon's alliance, yet they aren't the target! Someone from their actual alliance was picked--crazy!
    Did they back door Arlie, I do hope so, If they do, Jon has lost this game
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Not really pleased to hear that news... I'm not a big fan of anyone right now but I want Slobrina out before jury (if it's not too late already). Jon needs to realize that Sabrina would say ANYTHING and go back on it in a heartbeat. I thought he had already figured that out but alas... no.
    cablejockey likes this.

+ Reply to Thread