+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Re: Big Brother Canada 2014 (premieres Mar 5th)

Boy I am lost. I thought there had already been a POV comp which Kenny one to take himself off the block. I'm guessing they had another HOH, then POV and then Kenny was gone by the backdoor? Yet reading Fanny's post she said Jon won POV (barf I agree), but then cablejockey said Arlie won it and Kenny was gone.

Guess this is going to be to hard to continue to follow without the ability to watch the live shows any longer. From what I last saw I didn't care for any that are left except for Allison.

Jacee it was a double eviction last night Sarah was gone in the first one and Kenny left as a result of being backdoored in the second one. Neda was HOH for the second eviction, it looked like Arlie threw that HOH to her. Jon is now the new HOH for this coming week.
    Lets hope for some Karma that Neda is a have not this week after her nasty stunt of throwing out all the condiments and sugars on the have nots last week. Personally I would think that BB should make her a have not with no extras as punishment for such a b___h move, Neda also threw out makeup and personal care stuff on the have nots in a second night time raid.
    Personally of all the people left I would love to see Allison win but she sure would have to beat long odds to do that.
    It's a shame I was so looking forward to this season but it's really not been as good as last year.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 04-12-2014 at 08:20 AM.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Jacee it was a double eviction last night Sarah was gone in the first one and Kenny left as a result of being backdoored in the second one. Neda was HOH for the second eviction, it looked like Arlie threw that HOH to her. Jon is now the new HOH for this coming week.
    Lets hope for some Karma that Neda is a have not this week after her nasty stunt of throwing out all the condiments and sugars on the have nots last week. Personally I would think that BB should make her a have not with no extras as punishment for such a b___h move, Neda also threw out makeup and personal care stuff on the have nots in a second night time raid.
    Personally of all the people left I would love to see Allison win but she sure would have to beat long odds to do that.
    It's a shame I was so looking forward to this season but it's really not been as good as last year.
    Do we know who Jon put up? I cant stand for him or Arlie to win
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 04-12-2014 at 08:21 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

OK I am back to not liking Neda so much anymore. Dumping the condiments was not cool.

I get why they backdoored Kenny but I kind of wanted to see what he was going to do without Sarah there as they were quite close and Kenny didn't seem to associate with the others without her too much. That and I really, really, really wanted Sabrina to go. If I see her crying and going on and on and on about how loyal she is and nice and how they are going to see when they go home and watch the feeds much longer I think I will throw my tv. oh and don;t forget she loves everybody. ugh!
    scoot13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    OK I am back to not liking Neda so much anymore. Dumping the condiments was not cool.

I get why they backdoored Kenny but I kind of wanted to see what he was going to do without Sarah there as they were quite close and Kenny didn't seem to associate with the others without her too much. That and I really, really, really wanted Sabrina to go. If I see her crying and going on and on and on about how loyal she is and nice and how they are going to see when they go home and watch the feeds much longer I think I will throw my tv. oh and don;t forget she loves everybody. ugh!
    Her fake crying is so bloody annoying!!
    scoot13 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

For a second last night, I thought oh boy Sabrina or Rachelle is going home! I cant stand either of them--esp Rachelle for peeing in the hot tub! I didnt understand why Arlie used that POV and then of course I could see they want to get rid of Kenny more.
    Also thought it was very odd that Rachell voted for Sabrina to go home last night--I thought she was Sabrina's little pet.

I was excited, thought they were going( or one them) then they backdoored Kenny. I cannot listen to Peter talk strategy though- ugh!
    -Andy Rooney-

Were both Sarah and Kenny on the Sideshow? Did they have anything unexpected to say?

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Were both Sarah and Kenny on the Sideshow? Did they have anything unexpected to say?
    Yes, both on. They didn't say too much. They really surprised Sarah when Kenny walked out. Its obvious these two have a great friendship. Sarah was told off for playing the emotional game( thinking of Kenny)
    -Andy Rooney-

I finally got to see it and it was very touching to see Sarah's reaction when Kenny walked onstage! Also very surprised to see Allison whisper to Kenny in Storage Room last night between commercials that he had to get HOH because they would put him up and they had a power they could use. Also the reactions of both Kenny and Sarah when they saw Allison find that extra Veto--they were shocked and Kenny was happy for her.

+ Reply to Thread