+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Re: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Well Tom's fellow firefighters might be a lot like like him, so they might have a different perspective on his behavior than, say, everyone else.

There can only be so much editing done to a person -- ultimately they have to use what you give them.
    No, they aren't anything like him. Tom -is very quiet actually( hometown guy) I know they use what they give them, but he hardly opened the shower door on a guy( as a prank) and all hell broke loose - totally dumb. He really liked Emmet and trusted in him, good move? I am not sure anymore, I am hoping he wins .Peter is loud and obnoxious, kinda like Dan was at times.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I felt a bit bad for Ale(x)c? as there is a difference between being topless and having a penis shot out in cyberspace. Does he do intense sexual making out with Topaz (I genuinely don't know).

I hated the spin the bottle game as I have a hard time with the making out for shock that "woo hoo" party girls/guys do.

I kind of like Andrew to win. He looks a bit like Wolverine when he is sporting those big sideburns.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I've been reading on the internet overnight that a drunken Andrew was giving Gary backrubs and climibing into bed with him for a cuddle?

What's up with THAT?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I've been reading on the internet overnight that a drunken Andrew was giving Gary backrubs and climibing into bed with him for a cuddle?

What's up with THAT?
    No idea. Maybe Andrew likes the glitter.

I forgot to ask do we know who is incontinent and made the voting room chair wet?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

What's up with THAT?
    Andrew was very drunk .I don't think he has hooked up in with anyone in the house(well Gary now)

I felt a bit bad for Ale(x)c? as there is a difference between being topless and having a penis shot out in cyberspace. Does he do intense sexual making out with Topaz (I genuinely don't know).
    Not one photo out there of Alec.-not one. Lame.I cant stand him or his wonky eye.

I loathe AJ talking about himself in the third person, but I prefer him over whiny Suzette
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Andrew was very drunk .I don't think he has hooked up in with anyone in the house(well Gary now)

Not one photo out there of Alec.-not one. Lame.I cant stand him or his wonky eye.

I loathe AJ talking about himself in the third person, but I prefer him over whiny Suzette
    I am glad that there aren't any photos out there. I guess he had no way of knowing at the time, though? I had wondered if his mum would be allowed to reassure him on that video but I guess not.

I really don't like Suzette and I am relieved they didn't make her wear a bikini top to be curled.

Alex has nothing to worry about. He's not that interesting or good looking
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post

I forgot to ask do we know who is incontinent and made the voting room chair wet?
    I wondered about that too. Was surprised no one commented on it.

I recorded this, then found I was FF through it all. Pete needs to stop shouting, he sounds stupid. I do hope whiny Suzette gets the boot, I am so tired of her talking about the fact she needs diapers and shoes.Why is she not working instead of doing this show if she is that desperate ? I just find her so ridiculous Thumbs on BB Canada
    -Andy Rooney-

I wish I could watch the episodes. BB is my reality tv candy! Just sooooo addicting!

+ Reply to Thread