+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Re: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

I have been DLing the After Dark episodes and watching a little bit of the feeds (not much). I don't know if I should talk about the yet unaired stuff in this thread so I will put some of this in spoiler tags (if I can figure that out!)...
    Click to see Spoiler:

Looks like Alex (Alex?) won POV and it appears that he is not gonna use it on either Tom or Liza. Tom is mad about that but he is sure that he has the votes to stay and Liza is pretending that she thinks she is going home and acting like she has surrendered to that (I speculate that she is faking...).

I really like Peter but he might hurt himself trying to save Liza.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He probably already has enough support to keep her and get rid of Tom but he is still lobbying. Everyone is on to his alliance with Liza, yet he is still denying it, all the while still lobbying for her. And I saw him telling some lies about it to Jillian trying to establish some goofy cover story and you could tell that even she was not buying it. At this point he may need to go ahead and let Liza get voted out, or this may come back to bite him later. But if he is as smart as he thinks he is (and he seems) he will figure that out. It is hard to say for sure who the house is going to vote out. They are all tossing around scenarios.

Wow... I watched last night's episode and it was DRAMA PACKED!! Woo Hoo!!
    Click to see Spoiler:

Evidently Tom flung open the shower door while Alec was in there, exposing Alec (Alex?) to the BB cameras. Alec is extremely upset about it, he does not want naked pics of himself on the net. Topaz screamed murder at Tom and told Liza that she was gonna beat her a$$. They did make a truce later. Boy Topaz has a temper and a mouth on her!!

The whole house has pretty much turned on Tom & Liza and they really deserve it. They are just having trouble deciding which one deserves to go first. Looks like they were leaning toward sending Liza but are now rethinking it again.

Tom is apologizing now after initially just laughing it off. He is at the point of faking tears to Topaz who is skewering him pretty well in the back yard.

This is online viewing only, correct? No directv/netflix availability? Id love to watch but my kids claimed all the laptops. lol

Maybe you can get them to DL the episodes for you! I'll PM you the site that I DL from.

I just watched the latest episode and Alec was being such a drama about the shower incident. Oh please, you run around with your shirt off and are making out with a girl that you just met.

I really didn't like how Gary treated Tom. I believe in karma and I will have a good laugh when glitter Gary and Suzette are out of the house.

I noticed that the host said that the life feeds are free ! Wow, they are very generous letting everyone see for free. BTW I am watching the episode for free on you tube which really makes me happy since I am off sick from work and I am tired of regular TV.

I just watched the latest episode and Alec was being such a drama about the shower incident. Oh please, you run around with your shirt off and are making out with a girl that you just met.
    What a child he is and Topaz screaming like banshee

I am not a fan of anyone left- at this point I like someone and want them to win. Suzette or Gary? ugh! the show will be pretty boring from now on.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Liza must have really been horrible on the live feeds. I have only been watching the edited versions which made her seem to be one of the better and cooler players in the house. What happened between her and Jillian that broke up their alliance?
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Rooting for Peter and Emmet and this time... I think the reaction to Tom was a bit over the top - he really didn't bother me.
    Hyper likes this.

Interesting to hear Toms take on all this, and more so the firefighters he works with They all said Tom is nothing like this, editing editing editing

I bet you BB would love Gary to win.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well Tom's fellow firefighters might be a lot like like him, so they might have a different perspective on his behavior than, say, everyone else.

There can only be so much editing done to a person -- ultimately they have to use what you give them.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread