+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Re: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

I'm severely unimpressed with this season, and it's the first one. Namely because the girls are being stupid being strung along by the guys, who are idiots themselves, which makes the girls falling for that come across as even stupider. These women got no self respect. I know Jillian and on of the others discussed having a girl's alliance to vote out the guys, but it seems they're willing to let the guys run the house until it'll be too late for them to form an alliance to get the guys out.

The quartet of Tom, Emmett, Peter and Alec disgust me to the point of retching. Tom has zero positive qualities and is basically the scum of humanity, and Peter is like Big Bang Theory's Sheldon Cooper, only without the smarts or humor, which just mkes him an unlikeable douche, and he also reminds me of Dana from season 10 of Hell's Kitchen, because the guy can't seem to be able to talk without hollering.

scum of humanity? no that goes to Mike Boogie ( shudder) Tom is no saint, but he isn't that bad
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Right now on LF Tom is Emmet and other hangers on are trashing Suzette. Last night she said things to Tom that he didnt like. Now he wants to see her out with a unanimous vote. He compares her to a 'cancer in the house'--so ridiculous how people cant take any critism--I think she called him a bully.

Sounds like he can't take the truth. Then again I've only seen a couple of episodes.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I am really ready for Suzette to go home, if I see her putting her lip gloss on one more time
    Gary and his glitter- too much
    Hyper likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm liking the show eh! Wow Danielle showed her true colors when she cussed everyone out for voting for her. They had to vote for somebody and the other guy was humble... cya!

Suzette is up for nominations but she was already freaked out and pouting before she was even on the block. She could smell what was cooking but she couldn't believe that someone would put HER on the block. After all she is a single mother of 3, not involved a showmance, and even does volunteer work for the homeless, so she should be immune from nomination. It is obviously not fair. Yeah, she put Tom on the block but that is different because she is not a bad person like he is.

She's right about one thing... Tom IS a jerk and I think the others are sniffing that out. He'll be used for a vote or two and then blindsided.

I don't like Suzette or Tom and really can't stand AJ (I think that's the name)... what a pretentious know-it-all. Gary is WAY OTT annoying but he is most of the entertainment so they should keep him for a few more weeks.

The only one I really like is Tallia (?). But Alec and Peter are both on to Tom's game so I am liking them and Alec's girl a lot more this week. I found a place to DL the after dark episodes so I have been watching those at work.
    Hyper likes this.

Suzette is up for nominations but she was already freaked out and pouting before she was even on the block. She could smell what was cooking but she couldn't believe that someone would put HER on the block. After all she is a single mother of 3, not involved a showmance, and even does volunteer work for the homeless, so she should be immune from nomination. It is obviously not fair. Yeah, she put Tom on the block but that is different because she is not a bad person like he is
    LOL - I know( wacko) she is also there to be *ahem* seen on TV

I like Talia, she's a nut, but a cute nut
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    Suzette is up for nominations but she was already freaked out and pouting before she was even on the block. She could smell what was cooking but she couldn't believe that someone would put HER on the block. After all she is a single mother of 3, not involved a showmance, and even does volunteer work for the homeless, so she should be immune from nomination. It is obviously not fair. Yeah, she put Tom on the block but that is different because she is not a bad person like he is.

I agree. Oh and dont' forget her other reason why she couldn't believe Tom would put her up - because she is overweight. I am not sure why any of her so called reasons had to do with anything. Especially since none of them were the reason she went up.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

Caught a bit of BB can after dark the other night. It was a night that they were given alcohol as most were feeling pretty good.
    Always get a kick out of watching someone who has had a bit too much TRY to have a serious conversation with another, cause no matter how hard they try to look sober and serious to someone who isn't - it just doesn't work.
    But the best part was that they were all sitting around the dining room table and who do you see in the background with a mop and pail in hand? PETER cleaning the floor. Maybe it was because I was tired and almost asleep but it was funny to me. people sitting around the table having drunk coversations (about how they are not drunk) and every so often this person goes by in the background moping the floor.
    Of course then you have Talla who gives Aneal a lap dance then Tom a on the table lap dance all while trying to hold down her short dress - then decides she should worry about people seeing that and what they will think. Oops too late.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Of course then you have Talla who gives Aneal a lap dance then Tom a on the table lap dance all while trying to hold down her short dress - then decides she should worry about people seeing that and what they will think. Oops too late.
    dang... I'm a little behind in the eps, I'll have to pay attention for that part!!

+ Reply to Thread