+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Re: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

That was so weird! Was it even real? How can somebody make a mistake like that? She had this silly speech about her vote being %150, and then got up to protest to Arisa. Were they drinking before the show started?
    Hated Peter's bitter little man question to Jillian and Emmet's comment to Gary about him taking what was his--I guess he was still in shock. Did anyone see them on Global tv this moring? I missed it.

Please let me know what happened, I don't have Splice...

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    That was so weird! Was it even real? How can somebody make a mistake like that? She had this silly speech about her vote being %150, and then got up to protest to Arisa. Were they drinking before the show started?
    Hated Peter's bitter little man question to Jillian and Emmet's comment to Gary about him taking what was his--I guess he was still in shock. Did anyone see them on Global tv this moring? I missed it.
    No not real. I think there was backlash that Gary re entered so soon to the end, and that part was all rehearsed. I played it twice, and I am still shaking my head
    Peter is a knob!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by r2maybs View Post
    Please let me know what happened, I don't have Splice...
    Jillian won Big Brother instead of Gary, all thanks to Topaz putting Jillian's key in her slot by mistake instead of Gary's. Apparently she wasn't paying attention, and while she was smiling at the camera and saying her piece, she didn't notice she was taking the wrong key out of her bag.

Topaz messes up her vote on Big Brother Canada finale - YouTube

Of course there are cries of fix/rig/blahblah, but I'm more than willing to believe that she's honestly just that stupid.

Global Player - Interview with Topaz
    catsrule and scoot13 like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Jillian won Big Brother instead of Gary, all thanks to Topaz putting Jillian's key in her slot by mistake instead of Gary's. Apparently she wasn't paying attention, and while she was smiling at the camera and saying her piece, she didn't notice she was taking the wrong key out of her bag.

Topaz messes up her vote on Big Brother Canada finale - YouTube

Of course there are cries of fix/rig/blahblah, but I'm more than willing to believe that she's honestly just that stupid.

Global Player - Interview with Topaz

She is stupid, that's for sure. I don't like people voted back in, if you are going to do that- don't leave it too late in the game. I still think TPTB wanted Gary to win.
    -Andy Rooney-

Watching that morning news clip I kind of believe she had Jillian on the brain and was so intent on the 150% line she didn't pay attention.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I too think the PTB wanted Gary to win but love that twist weather it was real or staged that gave it to Jillian.
    Watched the morning show on Global today they had everyone on, most seemed to be okay that Jillian won or at least that's the party line.
    Topaz still maintaining she goofed when she voted.
    Emmett resolute in his line that Gary shouldn't have been brought back into the game, but if that's true why didn't he vote him out when he had the chance.
    Gary saying he wasn't in it for the money and he "feels" like a winner, yeah okay Gary I believe you .
    Peter apologized to Jillian and now claiming he was just "acting" bitter when he did his exit interview.
    Jillian when asked about what she will do with the money said she'll pay off her student loans and probably put a down payment down on a house as she currently still lives with her parents. Pretty down to earth plans anyway.
    As for the Emmett/Jillian showmance I agree that she was more into him and would be shocked if any romance continues out of the house. Heck I'd be less surprised of Talla and Andrew hooked up than if Emmett and Jillian become a real couple
    Next weeks reuinion show on Global should be interesting, hopefully will answer a few more questions.
    All in all I hope they have a season 2 of BBCanada, heck I would hope they'd air in in the USA too, I would think it would get BBUSA fans watching it.
    They actually did a credible job of BBCanada, much better than I had hoped it would be. It really had a unique Canadian flavour to the show with an imaginative array of HOH, POV and reward challenges.
    This has me thinking Amazing Race Canada might turn out to be very watchable too.

Really Topaz?????
    catsrule likes this.

So glad Jillian won.Hated the bitterness of the jury.I guarantee that if Jillian were a man her kind of gameplay would not be an isssue.We've seen it on BB and Survivor.Men that play an agressive game are grudgedly respected while women are raked though the coals.So glad Topaz's stupidity gave Jill the win."I will 150% vote for the other person to win because I am 150% that stupid." Go take another nap Topaz.Hee hee
    march and Hyper like this.

I am pleased for Jillian .
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread