+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Re: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Watcvhed closly last night, Andrew was trying and to me looked just as fast to the button as Gary. The only one not trying at all was Emmett the only thing he really tried for and got was the $1000. The more I watched the more it seemed to favour Gary.
    Andrew really wanted POV! Gary won of course. Emmet didn't even try- he plays chess and is moves ahead of the others.

I think he could win.Nobody seemed in a lather that Dan was there, except for Talla
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well can't even watch the live feeds or BB after dark anymore I just can't take any more of the screaming idiot Talla and really had way too much of Gary before he was voted off.
    I see from reading Jokers site that Jillian won the HOH again and that her letter told her they are in their last week in the house. Of course Talla complaining about having to be on the block wow what a shocker, why does this girl think she is so entitled?
    So with Jillian HOH, Emmett will have to win POV or his butt will be out the door as Talla or Gary will of course vote him out. Genius milk man wasn't very bright in having Andrew voted out, at least Andrew would have voted Talla out his first chance and would have stuck with his east coat alliance. Gary knows the jury hates Jillian and that they all have no respect for Talla so he sure as heck isn't going to keep Emmett. Milk man should have listened to Jillian who wanted to kept Andrew.
    march likes this.

He should have listened to her If they are the F2, Jill wins imho
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Well can't even watch the live feeds or BB after dark anymore I just can't take any more of the screaming idiot Talla and really had way too much of Gary before he was voted off.
    I see from reading Jokers site that Jillian won the HOH again and that her letter told her they are in their last week in the house. Of course Talla complaining about having to be on the block wow what a shocker, why does this girl think she is so entitled?
    So with Jillian HOH, Emmett will have to win POV or his butt will be out the door as Talla or Gary will of course vote him out. Genius milk man wasn't very bright in having Andrew voted out, at least Andrew would have voted Talla out his first chance and would have stuck with his east coat alliance. Gary knows the jury hates Jillian and that they all have no respect for Talla so he sure as heck isn't going to keep Emmett. Milk man should have listened to Jillian who wanted to kept Andrew.
    ITA catsrule. I had recorded after dark last night and ended up FF through most of it after I found out who won HOH. Man they are boring in there without Andrew.

Gag... Talla, Gary, Emmett, Jillian, on BBCAD talking about being on BBC All-stars already...

Andrew was the last one that I could stand. I don't know if Gary is serious about his alliance with Emmett. He would be smarter to take Jillian IMO.

In fact, I crunched some numbers and made a spreadsheet to predict votes. Who knows if my formula was correct ... but here are my results:

Jillian can only win against Talla. I don't think that Alec & Gary would vote for Talla since they are gamers and she is a lump of crap.

Emmett can beat anyone, Gary has the best shot to beat Emmett if he can secure Talla, AJ, or Andrew's vote.

Peter, Gary, Topaz, Talla, & probably Alec would likely vote for Emmett over Jillian.

Jillian could win against Gary if Talla votes for her. Not sure how AJ would vote either there.

Honestly, I think that Talla will not give Jillian her vote in any scenario. She is so superficial that she will not want another woman to win this contest. She will vote for anyone else.

All stars, spare me, perhaps they should think how many of BBUSA first season players have made all stars...hummmm.
    Emmett the milkman's only hope to get to the final vote is by winning POV, Gary or Talla will vote him out in a heart beat.
    In the final vote the only hope Emmett has to win is against Jillian, otherwise the bitter Betties on the jury will vote for Gary or Talla.
    If Talla is on the jury she'll probably throw a hissy fit at them even daring to send her to the jury and refuse to vote. Scoot you are probably right about Talla not wanting another woman to win.
    Gary is only serious about Gary, I still can't believe that they sent back a player with the huge advantage of knowing what is going on in the juries mind, talk about rigging the game in Gary's favour. But then one only has to look at how fast and loose they have been with letting Gary serve his "punishments" he took to get the POV, he slept in his 24 hrs awake, he's eaten more than slop and had wine and beer, haven't heard the no washing for the week even mentioned, he's altered the prisoner costume so much it is crazy.
    I can only assume the PTB think Gary and Talla are "good" so they are indulging them and favouring them. How many times do we have to watch Talla get sloppy drunk, if she isn't putting on an act she is headed to a serious drinking problem.
    I too have come to the conclusion I miss Andrew's wit in the house and would have been fine seeing him win, even if he did like to make pervy remarks. Not even going to guess how he will vote.
    All that said guessing at how the jury will vote and how they really do is often a surprise going by BBUSA juries.
    march likes this.

I agree catsrule. Gary's punishments didn't last as they were supposed to. He was allowed to take showers starting Thursday night. It should have gone until the next POV as I am pretty sure it was supposed to be for a week, which Thursday was not. He took slop for the rest of his stay in the house but yet they have allowed him to have liquor and now today they have allowed him to have cheese as well. No one else that has ever been on slop has been allowed liquor and god forbid cheese or anything else with it besides the usual condiments they allow. He should have lost his POV the first night he had it as he didn't stay awake for the 24 hours. He kept falling asleep and BB kept waking him up. He should have lost it the first time he fell asleep but Noooooooo.
    I also miss Andrew's wit, didn't realize how much until I watched BBCAD, it is pretty boring without him there. Talla is driving me nuts more and more. She seems to have gotten worse as the show as gone on. Either that or my tollerance for her has diminished. lol Caue I don't remember her being quite this bad earlier, or maybe it was because there were more people in the house to listen/watch before. But her screaming for NOTHING ugh!!!! When she talks I have no idea what she is talking about as it never makes sense, and then there is all the mirror looking. I thought Danielle was bed in BBUS last season but I think Talla may have her beat, she is always looking at herself in the mirror, dancing in front of one and checking out her butt all the time, WTH?????

Yes it's very clear Talla is in love with herself. I see from reading Jokers that Emmett won the POV and Talla and Gary are up for eviction. Seems Talla is sure that they are evicting Gary, I sure hope she's wrong I really can't take her anymore. She should have been gone long ago, the ultimate floater!

I read on the feeds that at this time Emmett plans on voting out Talla.
    As much as she annoys me she would probably be easier to beat in the challenges so a little surprised that he wants to take Gary instead of her but I know Jillian was worried about Talla in endurance so maybe that is why.

The feeds are officially over. Boo!! Oh well it's been a slice. ha,ha no pun intended.

+ Reply to Thread