+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Re: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Watched some of the live feed last night.
    Gary won the POV was the competion where they took "punishments" for points, most points won POV. Sounds like they were unable to see each other and had to ring in to get the prize or punishment. Andrew said he tried for every punishment but wasn't fast enough. Andrew has a really terrible looking mohawk hair cut, Gary in prisoner costume complete with ball and chain on ankle (he has named the ball Billy) Gary also a have not and on slop, also has to stay awake for 24 hrs. Jillian has to be bathroom attendant for day (Sunday). They kept talking about $1000. prize but didn't know who won it, kept thinking Talla. Gary even though he is on slop was drinking (that sure won't help him stay awake).
    Lots of booze (wine and beer) last night and Dan had each of them do a silly task to win a red head band. I only saw Emmett's he imitated Gary (lots of swearing I hadn't realized Gary is such a potty mouth) and Jillian's task. She had to do a little dance while pouring a huge bottle or peach iced tea over her self.
    Dan loves the ketchup potato chips, everyone was amazed that he'd never had that flavour before and that ketchup chips aren't avaible in the states. Dan was amazed at how much food the houseguests have in the BBC house. Dan also after tasting Gary's slop said it is nastier than the USBB house slop, they were telling him they are not allowed all the condiments that the USBB house guests are allowed with thier slop. He asked about extra foods voted in by the viewers, they told there has only been one or two times with extras. Had to explain what beaver tails are but Dan did seem to know what poutaine is.
    Dan giving lots of advice to everyone although I couldn't take listening to Talla when she had a one on one chat with Dan (she talks in circles) Decided I would have long since strangled Talla, OMG she is loud when she drinks and sooooo annoying okay make that louder and more annoying than usual, she sure can't stand not being the center of attention. Andrew was being very social with everyone as was Jillian, Emmett seemed quietish but then he rarely acts out the way others do. Which of course made his imitation of Gary with all the "mother F___ers" flying out of him really weird. Even Talla thought he had lost his mind.
    Anyway it was the most interesting live feed I've watched of the BBC house and they were actually up late instead of all tucked into bed by 11PM, clearly having Dan in the house was a good move for the feeds and for taping for the TV episodes. Was a shame I couldn't watch longer but sadly I don't have unlimited interenet.
    Last edited by catsrule; 04-21-2013 at 02:26 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    Hyper likes this.

I agree with you catsrule about Talla. I tried watching her conveersation with Dan and I couldn't even understand what she was talking about most of the time. I doubt he did either. At one point he asked her a straight forward question and she talked this whole circle and never answered his question. Yikes!!!
    On the feeds today she told Dan that she didn't care if the others thought she was dumb and ditzy. So Dan asked her "so it's all an act?" to which she answered "No". LOL Ooohhh Talla.
    Like I said she seem like a nice enough person but I think I would have DQ'd myself right out of the game by now just to get away from her. She always has to talk over everyone and then you never know what she is talking about. No wonder the others always have a confused look on their faces when she is talking.
    scoot13 likes this.

Of course Gary won POV
    FlyAKite likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

After watching tonight's episode all I can say is will someone please get Talla out of the house already. There is nothing charming about her act, her screaming, her drunk act, her dancing, her pretend child act, nothing nothing nothing! Her talk show omg why did they others co-operate other than they must have figured it was for a treat. All the things she did not know, what does she do live in a Talla bubble? Does someone actually employ this women, if so why? If it comes down to her or Gary to win, then let Gary win rather than her but really they are both annoying.
    Hyper likes this.

Talla has a very pretty sister, shame she didn't make it in the BB house
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm still keeping up with the show by reading the updates but I am totally checked out since they brought Gary back. Just go ahead and cut him the check so everyone can go home. I call BS on the POV competition where they had to ring in for "how bad do you want it". Andrew claims he couldn't push in fast enough but when the competition isn't a physical one BB has all the control.
    catsrule likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

What's so great about Gary that makes them want to rig the game for him?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite View Post
    I call BS on the POV competition where they had to ring in for "how bad do you want it". Andrew claims he couldn't push in fast enough but when the competition isn't a physical one BB has all the control.
    ITA. I read on one of the live feeds updates where they were saying that there were 6 or 7 (can't remember) punishment ones to try for in that POV and Gary got them all except for one and the only reason he didn't get that one was because he didn't want it as he didn't want to get his hair cut off ( the one that Andrew got). It just seemed a little convenient that Gary was able to ring in first on ALL the punishments (which had the highest points) except for the one that he didn't want.

Were the rest really trying for punishments though? A lot of the time, people who don't have a dog in the fight just grab prizes and don't tell anyone in the US version... (I'm not watching BBCA at the moment so I didn't see it go down)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Watched closely last night, Andrew was trying and to me looked just as fast to the button as Gary. The only one not trying at all was Emmett the only thing he really tried for and got was the $1000. The more I watched the more it seemed to favour Gary.
    Last edited by catsrule; 04-25-2013 at 03:09 PM. Reason: fat finger typos

+ Reply to Thread