+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Re: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    He keeps cheating in these contests and then crying about being called on it... Play by the rules milk man.
    Then Emmett somehow spins HIS cheating into Andrew not having his back. That part was confusing and made no sense.
    scoot13 likes this.

Last night on the tv show when the hgs got videos from their families, I left the room for a minute and was told that Emmet's father said he had some things to talk about to Emmet when he saw him! Didnt sound like compliments!
    I was rooting for Emmet and Jillian for awhile but lately they are acting all entitled and of course they are going to win, Talla is sulky and childish about being on slop and getting up early, Peter smashes big toothbrushes and sneers in the diary room about how dumb the others are, and Andrew has a creepy sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Last night on the tv show when the hgs got videos from their families, I left the room for a minute and was told that Emmet's father said he had some things to talk about to Emmet when he saw him! Didnt sound like compliments!
    I was rooting for Emmet and Jillian for awhile but lately they are acting all entitled and of course they are going to win, Talla is sulky and childish about being on slop and getting up early, Peter smashes big toothbrushes and sneers in the diary room about how dumb the others are, and Andrew has a creepy sense of humour.
    That sums up why I am not rooting for any of them. .As to Emmet's family, they said something about grandpa, and his having to answer to him. I imagine they are not happy with his behaviour I know I wouldn't be.
    cablejockey likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Somehow to know these people isn't to love them. I've almost came to wonder if Emmett is gay and really playing Jillian for a fool, but then sometimes I think Talla really can't be that cluesless and is playing them all too. As for Peter I like him less and less and I didn't really like him in the first place. Wow there really isn't anyone to root for.
    Peter's exit interview well just confirmed what I thought of him, too bad he's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. Alec's sour grapes in the jury house too funny, anyone one who thinks it's fine if he lies but wants revenge when he is lied to, what a fool.
    And yes you were all right we have Gary back, oh joy, Not! Looks like another interesting HOH contest, BBC really has been inventive with the contests. Since the PTB brought someone back in they should have further changed things up and allowed Jillian to compete in this HOH just because they can, it's makes as much sense as bringing someone back in does.
    Looked like the jury house is pretty nice, wonder how they will ever clean all the glitter out of it, lol. Poor AJ will be trapped there with the bitter triplets for a couple more weeks. People should be able to find the jury house with the black cloud of doom that will parked over it with Alec and Peter in there.
    cablejockey likes this.

What a jerk Peter is. Alec is a stupid as he was in the house. I knew they wanted Gary back. I hope he isn't HOH and he's up for eviction and out again. Even if this isn't what BBC wants ,

Great to see Ian last night Rachel, not so much!!
    scoot13 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Watched last nights BB after Dark and OMG The remaining players (especially Andrew) deserve mega money just for putting up with Talla. She seems like a nice enough person but man all that talking, talking over people, talking louder and louder if no one acknowledges her. Yikes!!!
    Then there is her dancing, they left the camera on her in the HOH dancing for what felt like days but was probably about 20-30 minutes.
    I know they have alot a mirrors in the BB houses but what is with some of these people ALWAYS looking at themselves??? We can see you!!!
    Between that and the ones with long hair always playing with their hair, drives me nuts. Just want to tie their ahnds and yell at them to stop.
    ok my rant is over. lol
    scoot13 likes this.

Caught a little of the feeds, Dan is n the house for his sleep over. Gary was getting dinner ready but wasn't cooking it yet they seem to be waiting to do the POV comp. Emmett is HOH and I gathered Gary is on the block as he asked Dan for advice on how to get off the block. Jillian and Andrew off playing chess or chest as Andrew called it, not sure why they weren't in with Talla, Gary, Emmett and Dan. Talla had to explain the word saunter to Dan, though Dan is a teacher? Just mostly general chat comparing the way we pronounce words compared to Dan and chat about foods and other players, all seem pretty relaxed. Talla being very quiet for her not over acting as per norm, maybe they need some booze lol.

Just checked Jokers it's Andrew and Gary on the block, and feeds now down for POV comp. From what I was reading last night Emmett hoping to get Andrew out this week, but then that was last night you never know by now what the plan is.

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Just checked Jokers it's Andrew and Gary on the block, and feeds now down for POV comp. From what I was reading last night Emmett hoping to get Andrew out this week, but then that was last night you never know by now what the plan is.
    He should get Gary back out, that would piss of TPTB
    FlyAKite and scoot13 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

As much as I didn't want Gary back I now wish he, Talla and Andrew would get together and break up Jillian and Emmett. Too badb Dan would get those three together gaive them all a slap up the side of the head and ask them what the h*ll they are thinking leaving a showmance together.
    scoot13 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread