+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Re: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Tonights show I was so unimpressed with Talla, what a hissy fit that prima donna had over being on the block and being a have not, OMG she made Gary's melt down look tame.
    Andrew again impressed with his rolling with the blows, he seems like the only one who knows it's a game and everyone is playing for themselves to win. Andrew's comments after watching the Jillian/Emmett necking video were too funny.
    I agree with you about Talla. Not impressed with her fit at all. And over nothing. She might not want to do it but hey you lost - this is your punishment - deal with it. From what I have seen on the feeds she hasn't done much either, Andrew does most of the servant work. She goes to bed early so he has to say up until everyone else has gone to bed, in case they want something. Then she won't do the morning shift, because she is not a morning person. She does get up to watch the video but rarely does much else.
    Not only were Andrews comments during and after watching the video funny so were his facial expressions. ha,ha,ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Talla was being a ignorant baby.As much as want to see Peter go home, I think if she left I wouldn't care( at all) it is way-too late for someone to come back into the game, but I have had a feeling all along who TPTB want to win this . I hope they are evicted as soon as they are back
    Having to watch Emmet and Jillian make out- ewww! he was grabbing her breasts as well. WTG you two, thats out there forever
    I guess there is a small chance that Alec could come back but I would go "All in" on a bet that Gary will be back. This vote is just like BBUSA votes... meaningless... they know who is coming back, it is the person that they choose, not Canada.

As far as the boob grabbing... that is nothing... the first time they "did it" was on After Dark live. I remember watching and thinking... "Holy crap, her parents are watching this!" I searched YouTube and the scene is on there. Congrats kids.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    I guess there is a small chance that Alec could come back but I would go "All in" on a bet that Gary will be back. This vote is just like BBUSA votes... meaningless... they know who is coming back, it is the person that they choose, not Canada.

As far as the boob grabbing... that is nothing... the first time they "did it" was on After Dark live. I remember watching and thinking... "Holy crap, her parents are watching this!" I searched YouTube and the scene is on there. Congrats kids.
    I heard about it, I just didn't need to see them .They arent the first, they wont be the last. ewww
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Early on, I really liked Talla but the last two weeks on After Dark, she has been unbearable. I don't think that she has a chance to win this game, too bad she couldn't have gotten out when she was still likeable. I thought that Jillian was a good player but how could she be when she did not even realize that Peter could have backdoored them in the last veto (until Andrew pointed that out).

I just don't have anyone to pull for, guess I will pull for whoever is not in power that week. I liked Jillian okay but she is too cocky right now. I really want to pull for Andrew, I like his game but he is just such a lecherous pervert... he maintains a gross level of sexual innuendo with the women at all times. Sometimes really creeping me out. Like when he told Talla when they were talking about getting through that soap, (something like) "Maybe I should rub have rubbed it against your crotch, that would have melted that sucker instantly."

I dont care who wins. I really don't. Doesn't stop me watching it though- although I dont bother with the feeds
    scoot13 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Have agree the feeds are boring to watch, BB after dark is wonderful to sleep to lol. Am surprised at how well the edits for the TV airing are at showing how the BBC hampsters really are, I know the USBB edits have often given false impressions of what people are like. Talla just gets brattier all the time I watched one night OMG she worked so hard at not doing her share of the have not tasks, I was impressed Andrew didn't just blow up at her. I think they all have been very patient with Talla, far more than she deserves as much as I would like to see Peter leave the house I think Talla should be booted before him. As for who wins I really am not rooting for anyone of them which seems very odd a this point in the game but there have been no real villians or hereos in this BB house.
    march and scoot13 like this.

Last night's ep was good. Everybody is lying to each other. Emmett was a big ole baby. I'm over Emmett & Jillian. He keeps cheating in these contests and then crying about being called on it... Play by the rules milk man. And she is way too over the top in her victory dances... Chill out girl, it's not the CFL eh?

There is no way that Peter stays and Talla goes home. She is such a not-threat and so mallable, why waste a vote on her? Watch her win HOH tonight too!

Oh and get ready to welcome Gary back into the house... although none of us voted for him
    cablejockey likes this.

I agree about milkman - what a baby. You cheated, you got caught, suck it up buttercup.
    I think I figured out why BB is bringing someone back into the house (even though I don't like it). It is because they are scared that if they don't bring someone back that will hopefully shake things up it will be Emmett and Jillian as the final 2 and who in their right minds would want to watch those 2 making out for a whole week. The feeds can get boring enough at this point with so few in the house but at least you can get some entertainment out of Andrew and Talla. I am just guessing here but hope that is why because I still think it is a terrible twist.
    cablejockey and scoot13 like this.

I Agree Emmett was a big baby - stupid! I also agree about Gary ( shoot)
    -Andy Rooney-

So did anyone else see the live feeds from last night when Talla, Jillian and Andrew were talking. Apparently Talla thinks the days get longer (in spring) only on the east coast, doesn't happened on the west coast.
    Talla thinks America has 52 states and that Alaska is not one of them. She seems to think it is part of Canada
    Andrew confirms she's been living in Canada for 18 years now and she doesn't know any of the timezones or major cities. Ha,Ha,Ha

Aaaahhh gotta love BB
    cablejockey and scoot13 like this.

+ Reply to Thread