+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Re: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

I forgot about that on AJ, that he didn't get a chance to save himself since there was no POV that time. If someone has to come back he would be the best choice for that reason.

I got some points and voted for AJ again . I just dont know if thats who TPTB want to come back
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

If AJ came back would he team back up with Andrew and possibly turn the game around?
    march likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

was watching some of the live feeds videos and boy they really need to keep Andrew and Talla in the house - for the viewers sake. They are the only ones that do anything entertaining that you want to watch. Emmett and Jillian make out all the time(but if you are into that kind of thing.......) and Peter rarely says anything or is even in the room. Not sure where he is hiding all the time. At least with Andrew and Talla you get a few laughs. Andrew teases her all the time and Talla well is just being Talla. lol

I also think Jillian is in for quite a wake up call when she gets out of the house. She seems to think that because Andrew and Talla had to watch the same 10 minute video of her and Emmett making out this morning(as part of their have-not punishment) that BB only taped those 10 minutes. WHAT????? Has she never seen BB cameras are everywhere and you cannot hide from them, unless you are in the toilet. Andrew and Talla tried to explain that to her yesterday morning after their viewing, not sure if she understood of not.
    cablejockey likes this.

Tonights show I was so unimpressed with Talla, what a hissy fit that prima donna had over being on the block and being a have not, OMG she made Gary's melt down look tame.
    Andrew again impressed with his rolling with the blows, he seems like the only one who knows it's a game and everyone is playing for themselves to win. Andrew's comments after watching the Jillian/Emmett necking video were too funny.
    Peter's diet, is he the poster boy for clogged arteries by 30? Really cheese pizza, french fries and breaded deep fried chicken strips, all washed down with a gallon of cola. I'm sure I felt my arteries clogging up just watching him eat.
    I was surprised that Jillian as HOH was not included in the "have" dinner with Emmett and Peter, I thought HOH's were always haves.
    After the nomination ceremory Jillian should have said I didn't nominate you Talla because I didn't want to watch you throw another hissy fit, not because her lame Talla you're too cute.
    cablejockey likes this.

If Andrew saves himself and then they replace with Talla what are the chances she goes home? Everyone would want to be against her in the end since she has done nothing of value.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Talla is lucky she was kept on this long. And whoever managed to be HOH when Jillian and Emmet weren't winning it, should have put Emmet and Jillian up to break apart this dynamic duo!! For some reason that never happened.
    march likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    I would think since the PTB had this "bring back a player" twist planned they would not have sent the evicted players to the jury house, they will have kept them seperatated so there could be no comparing notes. Can't think staying alone in some hotel would be much fun. I really don't want any brought back either but of the ones that are there to chose from I picked AJ as the lesser of evils. As well as he was the one who was voted out without a chance to even play for a POV for himself so if anyone should get a second chance it is him.
    The website has jury house pictures with AJ and Gary together... I am not a hater of bringing houseguests back into the game, but this is way too late to do it.

Talla was being a ignorant baby.As much as want to see Peter go home, I think if she left I wouldn't care( at all) it is way-too late for someone to come back into the game, but I have had a feeling all along who TPTB want to win this . I hope they are evicted as soon as they are back
    Having to watch Emmet and Jillian make out- ewww! he was grabbing her breasts as well. WTG you two, thats out there forever
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just tried to watch live feeds....that is truly boring viewing.

+ Reply to Thread