+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Re: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Do we know the HOH?
    I was kind of hoping Peter would save Topaz and force the elimination of one of the 4 alliance- now it may just end up being a sweep and I don't care for Andrew or Tallah very much and I really don't like it when one alliance goes all the way through without any drama.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I think its peter who won HOH, he was miles ahead of the others. I think he should put Emmit and Jillian on the block
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Actually Jillian won HOH.
    Don't know who she is going to nominate as she and Emment went back and forth all night. She was going to put up Peter and Talla then changed to Andrew and Talla but think the latest was Andrew and Peter. In other words no idea.
    They had a have have not comp and Andrew and Talla are the have nots and they have to be servents to the haves for the next 72 hours. They have to do their laundry, cook for them, clean for them. Talla had a meltdown over it for a while. I watched BBAD last night and gotta say Andrew sure can be funny. When some people write about things he says it definately does not come across the same as if you watch him. He would tell one of them off for asking for something but it was with a smile or while laughing and then would say something smart in a butler type voice. Peter hurt his leg in the comp. It looked like it was going to be quite the bruise. He jokingly told Andrew that if his leg hurt too much the next day he was going to make him carry him through the POV comp. Talla went to bed so Andrew had to stay up until Jillian, Emment and Peter were gone to bed. Oh and Talla and Andrew also were required to get up an hour before everyone else and HAD to watch a 10 minute video of Emment and Jillian making out. They were not looking forward to that.
    It has been a real bummer that the feeds have been off all day as the weekend is the only time I can get a chance to watch them. Hopefully after dark will be on tonight. It will be interesting to see what Andrew and Talla have to do for them tonight.

Oh good for her!!! I wish Peter would go up. I wonder who will come back?
    -Andy Rooney-

Would so love to see Peter gone, I think it's because he reminds me too much of Dr. Will and boogie with the same kind of attitude.
    I've come to like Andrews manner in handling this game, he seems to take everything in stride and have fun with everything happening in the house.
    Jillian has good insticts about the people left in the house she needs to listen to herself and not listen to Emmett so much, he seems to be confusing things for her not helping.
    I had to laugh during one of Topaz's last rants about Jillian breaking her "3 promises" all I could think was it's Jillian's HOH not yours Topaz, why would she do everything you want including putting up Tala and Andrew. With all Topaz claiming she was so strong she could have stayed on the iceburg longer did she throw the HOH so that she wouldn't have any blood on her hands? Personally looking at how hard she was shaking she looked like she was about done when she "stepped" off.
    Still not liking this bring someone back into the game twist, did find I could vote again today.

Feeds are on again but everyone seems to be in bed or rather on bed as no one sleeping covered, it must be very warm in the house. These hampsters sure are early to bed types not a night owl in the whole crew.
    Read on Jokers that Andrew has won the POV and that it looks like Peter is next out the door.

I can't see it being much less than a Jillian and Emmet final 2. Tallah and Andrew would have to clue into that pretty quickly to make a difference for their game.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I agree that Jillian listens too much to Emmett. He confuses her and then she goes in this spiral of not knowing what to do.
    I haven't voted on who to bring back because I don't want any of them to be able to come back. So unless I have a choice of none of them I didn't see the sense of going there. Think it is too unfair to the ones that are still in the game. I mean they are at the jury house where they can sit back relax, not worry about the game in any sense, eat what they want cause they will never be a have not. Don't have to do competitions. so they get to rest and relax and now they get to come back and join a game. No sorry do not agree with it.

I agree about Emmet and Jillian he has been the puppet-master from day one.
    I don't mind Andrew.
    -Andy Rooney-

I would think since the PTB had this "bring back a player" twist planned they would not have sent the evicted players to the jury house, they will have kept them seperatated so there could be no comparing notes. Can't think staying alone in some hotel would be much fun. I really don't want any brought back either but of the ones that are there to chose from I picked AJ as the lesser of evils. As well as he was the one who was voted out without a chance to even play for a POV for himself so if anyone should get a second chance it is him.

+ Reply to Thread