+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Re: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

I am enjoying it more than I thought I would. I love the decor of the house. It is funny how much product pushing they do. They also seem to do more "shake it up" type things. Gary makes me cringe. He isn't funny or quirky....just completely fabricated and OTT.
    FlyAKite likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I have never seen a BB where unexpected things happen that shake everyone up! I like the interaction with the moose and the challenges it sends random hgs on. I like the stuff that the viewers can vote on to give them too.

I cold be a have not on poutine for a week.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am enjoying it more than I thought I would. I love the decor of the house. It is funny how much product pushing they do. They also seem to do more "shake it up" type things. Gary makes me cringe. He isn't funny or quirky....just completely fabricated and OTT.
    I hope he goes this week. I really cannot stand him
    FlyAKite likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I hope he goes this week. I really cannot stand him
    We can have a party. I think they could easily do a final 6 with Peter, Jillian, Emmett, Alex, Peter and Andrew before they peg themselves off. Tallah is just too weird, too.
    FlyAKite likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    We can have a party. I think they could easily do a final 6 with Peter, Jillian, Emmett, Alex, Peter and Andrew before they peg themselves off. Tallah is just too weird, too.
    Tallia always comes across drugged to me.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Agggg the live feeds are so annoying they cut them off for no reason all the time. If the live feeds from BBUSA are as bad as the ones from BBC I do not know how anyone ever follows them.

I just watched the Sunday show and I loved it. I really felt for Gary that he had been picked on and made fun of in his life for who he is but once he was in power he was just as much of a bully.

I think there should be a drinking game and every time that Tallah touches her hair we have to take a drink. I don't drink alcohol so I think by the end of a show I could manage to down a gallon of water.

I like the house and everyone is so laid back when it comes to being on TV. I know that BB that we are used to the house guests spend all day primping for the live shows and the people on BB Canada just show up with messy hair and wearing a bath robe.

I am glad that Topaz was made to make an immediate decision with the nominations. It was her own mistake for talking out loud. I have been on the Online Big Brother site because they have been doing great updates and giving us information.
    cablejockey likes this.

Gary going off on Talla when she asked him to turn off the sauce on the stove was way way over the top, uncalled for and very rude.
    She held her own pretty good even with him towering over her yelling at her. I don't care how bad slop is, there was no need for that.
    FlyAKite and scoot13 like this.

Glad Gary is gone!!!

Anyone know who one the new HOH?
    scoot13 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread