+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

Re: Big Brother Canada (premieres Feb 2013)

I'm liking the episodes. I have been DLing them all plus the After Dark eps. Tom was such a giant douchebag. Alex had every right to be pissed... Just because you walk around without a shirt on doesn't give another person a license to "pants" you, especially on national TV. I played hockey too... Tom is a dick. He thought that everyone there was just a pawn in his game and when someone else pawned him, he puffed up and pouted like a child. He wanted Emmett to tell him that it was ok to vote out Jillian but it wasn't ok to target Liza because "She is not coming after me" (self-involved much?). You can tell that he is surrounded by "Yes Men" in his daily life. He and Liza deserve each other.

Gary is so freakin annoying. He is playing a good game though, recognizing when to make a move and when not to. AJ annoys me. I used to like Andrew but the more he talks, the less I like him. He is kind of a perv I think.

I like Alec & Peter but I think that their over-confidence will show to the others and they will be targeted.

Tallia, I'm kinda sweet on but she doesn't have a chance unless it is by default. I don't think she is even aware that others are talking strategy.

I've liked Jillian pretty much the whole time but wasn't crazy about Emmett. He is playing a good game though, not engaging in confrontation and a strong physical player. I'm coming around to him.

Anyone who wants a link to the site where I DL these can PM me.

I liked Tom.The one that was screaming at Tom,. had her wax job done on National TV. Gary put his face right close by lower body , peering right at it. It was far far worse than seeing Alex in the shower G_R_O_S_S! eww hope that skank doesn't win
    FlyAKite likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Good Episode on Sunday. I liked the quick nominations and eviction, but I wish they did a POV so they could have fought for themselves, doesn't seem fair. I felt a little bad for Topaz spilling all the beans, but she should have kept her mouth closed!

Not sure who I am rooting for, I think that Peter is still my fav, but not a fan of Alex...
    cablejockey, march and scoot13 like this.

Topaz is as boring as heck. Peter is a dork, and not in good way.I am so tired of the shield thing, very juvenile They are no Dr will and friend, thats for sure
    FlyAKite likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I quite agree the instant nomination and eviction was an interesting new twist but it did need some kind of POV to be fair. Topaz really should have known better than to tell all like that, I assume they told her to "think" out loud but it sure put her in a tough spot. I would think getting to see all the footage from the couch area would be very interesing by the time they show Topaz getting to the couches it looked like everyone had exchanged more than few harsh words, all the body language and faces were very closed and hostile looking. AJ seemed to take the eviction very well no over the top woe is me stuff. Of course Gary's over the top crying and acting out over being a have not was very off putting went from being amused by him and liking him to wanting to be able to tell him to get over himself and to "suck it up buttercup". Loved it when Emmet said to him it wasn't so bad and that he (Gary) had said he wanted to loose some weight anyway, all that crying and carrying on you'd have thought someone died, not been made a have not for a week.
    The next few weeks should be very interesting as there really hasn't been an us/them division in the house I would think there are going to be lots of hurt feelings as people are forced to make choices when voting rolls around.
    scoot13 likes this.

Gary is due for eviction
    FlyAKite likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Loved the twist. Glad to see BBC doing things a little different than BBUS.
    Topaz really dug herself into a hole talking to herself with everyone listening. Can't understand why she did that. If BB told her to think out loud, that in it self would have raised a huge red flag. Oh well her plan backfired and I am just as happy because I like Andrew better than her anyways.
    Gary's crying over being a have-not turned me off. That was nuts. Did he think any of the others that were have nots before enjoyed it, didn't see them crying like that over it.
    Glad that Andrew won the HOH, since that last time he didn't get a letter or basket or anything.
    I always get a kick out of the ones that complain that the HOH is not making a BIG move. It's only not a big move when the HOH doesn't want to put up who the person complaining wants up.
    scoot13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by r2maybs View Post
    Good Episode on Sunday. I liked the quick nominations and eviction, but I wish they did a POV so they could have fought for themselves, doesn't seem fair. I felt a little bad for Topaz spilling all the beans, but she should have kept her mouth closed!

Not sure who I am rooting for, I think that Peter is still my fav, but not a fan of Alex...
    That was a good episode for sure. Man BB Canada screws with them more than we do! They totally raked Topaz over the coals by letting the other guests watch her private conversation with Julie. And totally unfair for no one to get a chance to change nominations. Topaz is pretty unlikeable though and was an idiot to just talk out loud without the Julie-clone even asking her so she deserves what she gets.

If Andrew wasn't such a perv on After Dark, I could like him and root for him. But when he starts skeezing on the girls and then moves on to the guys... he creeps me out...

Gary... I thought you had more game than that. First time I can remember seeing a bawling, stomping, temper tantrum over just getting put on slop. He wasn't too sympathetic when Emmett was having a hard time with being on it. He may get to go to the jury house and eat after this week.

...I really don't miss AJ or care what AJ thinks about AJ stuff. He is his own biggest fan. Glad he is gone!
    catsrule likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    That was a good episode for sure. Man BB Canada screws with them more than we do! They totally raked Topaz over the coals by letting the other guests watch her private conversation with Julie. And totally unfair for no one to get a chance to change nominations. Topaz is pretty unlikeable though and was an idiot to just talk out loud without the Julie-clone even asking her so she deserves what she gets.

If Andrew wasn't such a perv on After Dark, I could like him and root for him. But when he starts skeezing on the girls and then moves on to the guys... he creeps me out...

Gary... I thought you had more game than that. First time I can remember seeing a bawling, stomping, temper tantrum over just getting put on slop. He wasn't too sympathetic when Emmett was having a hard time with being on it. He may get to go to the jury house and eat after this week.

...I really don't miss AJ or care what AJ thinks about AJ stuff. He is his own biggest fan. Glad he is gone!
    Gary is all about being on TV. He really really bugs me.
    -Andy Rooney-

Gawd so glad a few people are chatting about BBC have really missed the chat and the recaps that make BBUSA so much fun. Found that Joker site is reporting the live feeds so handy to keep up on the BBC house.
    scoot13 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread