+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Celebrity BB UK / Big Brother UK 2012

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Big Brother UK / Celebrity BB UK

Julie and Cheryl were brilliant in their first task! However I'm upset with BB for not showing us the reaction of the other celebritestants when they revealed the task. (Hopefully they revealed the task soon after the drink was thrown. To not do so would have been cruel.)
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Boring!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I haven't had time to watch. I'm reading that they should just give the prize to Julian and go home.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Aww... BBUS 14 winner Ian tweeted to Lauren from this year's BBUK:

Ian Terry @TulaneTerry

"@Lauren_CarreBB Just got out of BB USA house a week ago... I was gutted when I found you didn't win."

Early in the season, he mentioned on the live feeds that he liked Lauren and hoped that she was doing well on BBUK. I think she was being evicted as he said it, lol.

He's so adorable I wanna die. But what does this mean for Kristen/BB12? Catfight!!
    Allie likes this.

For the life of me I can't picture Lauren is. Guess I'll have to go back and look for a couple episodes.

She was the girl in the Outsiders before Deana drifted toward them...she and Adam were very close.

Big Brother 2012 - Lauren Carre's Entrance and Eviction - Big Brother's Little Brother - YouTube

Dawned on me right after I posted. Can't imagine how I forgot her. She was a pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    She was the girl in the Outsiders before Deana drifted toward them...she and Adam were very close.

Big Brother 2012 - Lauren Carre's Entrance and Eviction - Big Brother's Little Brother - YouTube
    WOW! I was really surprised to see how different BBUK was. Blinking lights... music. Its a party! And where did Lauren say she was from?

Are all the episodes on Youtube? If so... I might be able to get my BB fix there.

There are some episodes, and lots of clips. From what I've seen, there are more full episodes of the after-show "Bit on the Side" than the actual highlight show. You just have to keep trying different keywords in the searches I guess...

Try doing a YouTube search for Big Brother UK 2012 - Highlights. By looking through the channels you should be able to find all of the regular season and celebrity season highlight shows as well as the after show called Big Brother 'Bit On The Side'. In the end, I enjoy the after show more than the highlight show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456