View Poll Results: Who will be the winner?

Voters
49. This poll is closed
  • Adam by a landslide

26 53.06%
  • Ryan by a landslide

0 0%
  • Adam, but the vote will be close

12 24.49%
  • Ryan, but the vote will be close

11 22.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    THE TWINS ARE UP FOR EVICTION!!!!!

The twins are now combined as one housemate and will be evicted together and win together. They had a choice, they could be one housemate and face the public vote or be up against eachover. I'm so gutted about this twist

On other news, what's your favourite moment been so far? Mine is "Who is the real Chanelle ?, ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!".
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Re: Big Brother (UK)

Who else is up? The ONLY other house mate I can see MAYBE staying over them is Brian. Whoever is up against the twins will go. I am a few hours behind (I'm in NY) so I haven't seen the show yet.

I LOVED the naked nominations the boys did.

I'm really not fussed about the twins! They're quite boring really. Brian is going to win this show I hope! He is so funny!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2507677;
    On other news, what's your favourite moment been so far? Mine is "Who is the real Chanelle ?, ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!".
    I remember that!

Looks like I missed a lot. I was away from my computer for a week, and I come to find that the twins are now one housemate, and that it's a race for the title between them and Brian. Twins to win!

One of my favorite moments was when the twins had to send a picture to each other telepathically. It's in my avatar.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Well the season's almost over, and I gotta say, I'm gonna miss it. I know a lot of people are saying that it has been so boring, but I liked it. Of course, I don't really have anything to compare it to since this is my first season of Big Brother UK. But nonetheless, I enjoyed it.

Kara, Jonty, and Tracey are all up for nomination this week. I think I can safely say Kara and Tracey will be walking out the door on Friday. Since she has survived eviction 4 times, Tracey probably thinks she's so popular. Oh, she's gonna get a surprise when she comes out of the house.

I wish Liam were up. Even though there would have been no chance in hell of him going home, I really don't like the guy.

I'm kinda getting tired of Samanda, but I still want them to win. I'm crossing my fingers for them to win it all.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I want Kara Louise to win
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

British TV network axes Celebrity Big Brother 2008

Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:30AM EDT

.LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's Channel 4 said on Friday it has scrapped next year's "Celebrity Big Brother," one of its most popular shows, in sweeping changes to its primetime schedule after being accused of "dumbing down" its content.

Director of Television Kevin Lygo said all but one of the programs currently shown at 9 p.m. will disappear from the 2008 line-up to clear the decks for new shows.

"It is time to be brutal with some much-loved shows in order, once again, to make way for the new," he said in a statement.

"Our ratings will almost certainly continue to fall, but the alternative is more of the same and that is not what the channel is about."

Channel 4, which has been accused of "dumbing down" its content, has faced intense speculation over its future, with some reports suggesting the government may sell it.

It was forced to apologies after a race row engulfed this year's Celebrity Big Brother and has been caught up in the recent scandal over TV phone-in competitions.

Thousands of viewers complained after Indian actress Shilpa Shetty was repeatedly abused by fellow housemates.

The show has previously given viewers the sight of Vanessa Feltz cracking up, George Galloway pretending to be a cat and Germaine Greer walking out over the producers' "bullying."

Channel 4's Head of Programs Julian Bellamy said the decision to drop Celebrity Big Brother would make room for 29 hours of new programmes.

It will cut its 2008 budget for American television series by 10 million pounds.

"These are the decisions of a public service broadcaster in search of the new and the exciting," Bellamy said.

Earlier this month, Channel 4 dropped all but one of its premium rate phone-in competitions after an internal inquiry uncovered found problems dating back to 2004.

http://www.reauters/news
    Reuters 2007. All rights reserved.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I actually heard about them axing CBB for next year, which made me sad because all the "Paris is going into the CBB house" turned out to be false. It would have been cool to see an actual A-lister go into a show like Celebrity Big Brother, because mostly all these celebrity reality shows have B-listers, C-listers, or maybe even D-listers. Take the Surreal Life for example (by the way, some Surreal Life castmembers have actually been on CBB). Who was the biggest star to ever join TSL? I would say Traci Bingham. Or maybe Janice Dickenson. And those two aren't big names.

Kara Louise and Tracey were evicted. And it was so close. Tracey got about 38.5% of the vote, and Kara got 30.8%. So that means Jonty got 30.7%.

I'm gutted about Jonty surviving, I loved Kara I have to say my favourite BB UK contestant ever is Aislyene!
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

A Little Bit Dramatic PinkPositivee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2547557;
    I'm gutted about Jonty surviving, I loved Kara I have to say my favourite BB UK contestant ever is Aislyene!
    "Know yourself, little girl!"
    Aislyene was great, she or Glyn should have won that season, not the ever-predictable Pete.

+ Reply to Thread