+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    If that stupid switch didn't happen we could have gotten rid of Ziggy and Jonty, Shanessa was vital and David could have stirred up trouble.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Re: Big Brother (UK)

I haven't gotten to know any of the new housemates yet (I'm still on day 51), so I can't say I didn't like the twist. Though I don't like Ziggy, and he could have been out. And I think Liam is boring. He could have been out of there also. And Jonty is ahead of Amanda in the winning odds, and that makes me bitter, so I want him out of there.

But I thought it was unfair to David, Kara Louise, and Shanessa. Shanessa most of all. She won her spot in the main house, then she has to go back in the half-way house because the others chose her.

Though this twist did shake things up, so I like the sounds of it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Ziggys apparently got death threats, people hate him that much.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Tracey has now survived 5 evictions! She thinks she's popular, lol! Isn't she in for a big surprise!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

I think BBUK is brilliant and wish the US version were more like it. With the public voting you out you'd have to be a halfway decent/nice person to win. At this point the US version is all about lying and scheming and just downright nasty. And I mean ALL of them, not just the obvious.

BBUK is much more playful and fun and quite a good laugh at times. Like with Jerry, Ziggy and Liam and the beach ball today (I guess yesterday).

Brian to win!

THE TWINS ARE UP FOR EVICTION!!!!!

The twins are now combined as one housemate and will be evicted together and win together. They had a choice, they could be one housemate and face the public vote or be up against eachover. I'm so gutted about this twist

On other news, what's your favourite moment been so far? Mine is "Who is the real Chanelle ?, ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!".
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Who else is up? The ONLY other house mate I can see MAYBE staying over them is Brian. Whoever is up against the twins will go. I am a few hours behind (I'm in NY) so I haven't seen the show yet.

I LOVED the naked nominations the boys did.

I'm really not fussed about the twins! They're quite boring really. Brian is going to win this show I hope! He is so funny!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2507677;
    On other news, what's your favourite moment been so far? Mine is "Who is the real Chanelle ?, ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!".
    I remember that!

Looks like I missed a lot. I was away from my computer for a week, and I come to find that the twins are now one housemate, and that it's a race for the title between them and Brian. Twins to win!

One of my favorite moments was when the twins had to send a picture to each other telepathically. It's in my avatar.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Well the season's almost over, and I gotta say, I'm gonna miss it. I know a lot of people are saying that it has been so boring, but I liked it. Of course, I don't really have anything to compare it to since this is my first season of Big Brother UK. But nonetheless, I enjoyed it.

Kara, Jonty, and Tracey are all up for nomination this week. I think I can safely say Kara and Tracey will be walking out the door on Friday. Since she has survived eviction 4 times, Tracey probably thinks she's so popular. Oh, she's gonna get a surprise when she comes out of the house.

I wish Liam were up. Even though there would have been no chance in hell of him going home, I really don't like the guy.

I'm kinda getting tired of Samanda, but I still want them to win. I'm crossing my fingers for them to win it all.

+ Reply to Thread