+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Shanessa won a task and she was rewarded with being an official housemate but she had to choose a housemate to replace her and she chose Liam so now Liams in the half-way house.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Re: Big Brother (UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2497651;
    Shanessa won a task and she was rewarded with being an official housemate but she had to choose a housemate to replace her and she chose Liam so now Liams in the half-way house.
    Okay, I see now. Thanks for the info.

This half-way house twist is so confusing to me. So the HW housmates will fight for their spot in the main house, and then if they win, they'd have to replace someone of their choice. Right?

And supposedly there's only one more competition left for the HW housemates to compete in. That's what I'm getting at. So whoever's in the HW house by the end of the last competition is going to be up for eviction.

This is where I get confused. Will two people go home, or will one person go home? And what happens to the people who are safe? Do they get a spot in the main house?

ETA: And now I'm reading that the UK is going to vote to save one of the HW housemates, not vote to evict. Whoever gets the most votes will stay, and the rest will be evicted.

It's all too confusing to me. At least the answers will be answer on Friday.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-31-2007 at 07:59 PM.

Okay, I finally understand the twist! I kinda like it now, even though I think a few people got screwed over.

So the 4 housemates in the half-way house (Amy, Jonty, Liam, Ziggy) are now full-fledged housemates. But to become housemates in the main house, they had to choose 4 main house housemates to take their place in the half-way house.

They chose Kara Louise, David, Shanessa, and Tracey. I think Shanessa kinda got screwed over, since she did win her spot in the main house, and then she finds herself back in the half-way house. But whatever, because I didn't really like her.

Now I'm just wondering how many people will go home. If it's just one housemate, then I think Tracey's going. Or maybe Shanessa. If it's two, then the people I stated previously will go.

ETA: Oh wait, there's David. Yeah, he could be getting evicted soon also.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 08-01-2007 at 11:23 PM.

The favourites to go tonight are David and Shanessa, I'm not sure who I want to go but I want Kara Louise to stay since she's the most normal one, I think deep down I want Tracey and David to go because Shanessa is just trash tv and I think she's hilaious.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

If Shanessa is 27 then I'm a monkey's uncle! It's hilarious, she has no sense in any way. Never seen a contestant like her and as for her dress or rather undress sense!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

The hosts of Big Brothers Big Mouth were brilliant this week. I think out of all the countries Ireland has the worst housemates (Spiral?, Orlaith?, SEANY!?!?, Ugh). I'm praying Kara Louise makes it
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

David and Shanessa were evicted. I think Shanessa got the most votes, and David was 1% behind her. Ruairidh1992, your prayers worked!

ETA: The percentages to evict were.....

Shanessa - 38%
    David - 37%
    Kara Louise and Tracey combined - 25%
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 08-03-2007 at 05:37 PM.

I wish David would've stayed over Jonty (I don't like him, sorry), but that wasn't gonna happen.

Jonty is one scary person.

Quote Originally Posted by rawr_imadino;2504126;
    Jonty is one scary person.
    And the scarier thing is....

right now, he has better odds at winning the whole thing than Amanda. He's now in third, behind Brian and Liam.

I'm hoping it'll change soon.

+ Reply to Thread