+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

Re: Big Brother (UK)

Chanelle has left the Big Brother House.
    It sucks, because she was my favorite! -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Laundry;2494135;
    Chanelle has left the Big Brother House.
    It sucks, because she was my favorite! -.-
    Wow, I really wish I hadn't read this. I know I shouldn't check this unless I expected spoilers but I honestly didn't expect this. OMG I'm sad she left but more angry at myself for looking in here.

She was my favourite too. That's really too bad, I wish she hadn't left. I knew she wanted to leave earlier but I thought she was just being over dramatic and didn't really want to go. She probably would have been nominated though as they were all getting fed up with her I think. Why did she leave?

Now she's back in the house again (the first time she had to get her toy rabbit Betsy and the second time she came back after a chat with Big Brother) and she's gonna review it on Tuesday and decide then.
    Very complicated, but I'm happy she's staying.

Chanelle just hurt herself. She had a pretty good chance at winning. I was looking at some odds as to who people think will win, and Chanelle was actually in third, behind Brian and Liam (I still don't get why Liam is #2, he's boring IMO). And now, Amanda is #3, and Chanelle is #4.

If she thinks people will boo her when she gets evicted, she should stop assuming. She only got scared because of Charley, and now Charley's gone. Charley was saying that everyone loved her once she got back into the house on the fake eviction night, and Chanelle assumed everyone hated her because she didn't like Charley. But if everyone really did love Charley, she would still be in the house.

But I haven't seen any highlight shows lately. I haven't been keeping up for about two weeks. So I don't know if there's now more to it.

Well, with that said, I was never a fan of Chanelle. And I liked Charley.

ETA: Actually, I just remember this: a few days ago, Chanelle was the second favorite to win. So she was ahead of Liam once.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-30-2007 at 07:10 AM.

Chanelle has now officially left the Big Brother House! =(

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    The odds are always changing everyday, the twins would go from top to bottom, Liam would go from top to bottom to middle to top. Chanelle was favourite to win along with Laura before Ziggy went in.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2495176;
    The odds are always changing everyday, the twins would go from top to bottom, Liam would go from top to bottom to middle to top. Chanelle was favourite to win along with Laura before Ziggy went in.
    Haha, I know. Tracey was actually one of the favorites to win in the beginning.

But I could actually understand that. I enjoyed her catch phrases, even though other's didn't. "Ave it!"

Kara-Louise and David were voted into the house. And Ziggy is now in the half-way house. The rumor is that the houseguests in the half-way house will have to fight to get into the main house.

A Little Bit Dramatic PinkPositivee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2495751;
    Kara-Louise and David were voted into the house. And Ziggy is now in the half-way house. The rumor is that the houseguests in the half-way house will have to fight to get into the main house.
    Including Ziggy? Like, Ziggy will have to fight to get into the main house?

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    I was watching Big Brothers Big Mouth and they had Charley and Chanelle on it and it was surprisingly un-volatile but it is confirmed that Shanessa is in the BB house and she has replaced Liam who is now in the half way house
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPositivee;2496882;
    Including Ziggy? Like, Ziggy will have to fight to get into the main house?
    Yeah, I think so. That's what I'm reading. Unless I read it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2497578;
    I was watching Big Brothers Big Mouth and they had Charley and Chanelle on it and it was surprisingly un-volatile but it is confirmed that Shanessa is in the BB house and she has replaced Liam who is now in the half way house
    No way! How did Liam get into the half-way house?

+ Reply to Thread