View Poll Results: Who will be the winner?

Voters
49. This poll is closed
  • Adam by a landslide

26 53.06%
  • Ryan by a landslide

0 0%
  • Adam, but the vote will be close

12 24.49%
  • Ryan, but the vote will be close

11 22.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    For anybody who's interested Ziggy aparently went out with Scarlett Johansen
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fanatic

Re: Big Brother (UK)

Jumpcut - Naked Nominations BBUK8

Had some problems with my video editor so I threw it on jumpcut....
    Last edited by Aero; 07-19-2007 at 03:09 PM. Reason: dumbness

A Little Bit Dramatic PinkPositivee's Avatar

Eviction tomorrow night...

I hope Nicky goes. She bores me to death. Gerry's no better.
    I really want Brian to win. He cracks me up. He's just so simple...I can't have been the only one that practically wet themselves when -

Liam : "Shakespeare? You know, like Romeo and Juliet?"
    Brian : *long pause* Hang on! Romeo's that guy from So Solid Crew!

Oh, he's so lovably slow. I wanted to post bookies favourites for the final but I can't remember how to do spoiler tags. Anyone?

FORT Fanatic

I hope Nicky goes

Love Gerry... He is intelligent, honest, trustworthy, kind, etc.. he is just a little boring and annoying sometimes..

but I find all the *screaming* and high pitched stuff from the twins annoying, I find Brians *simpleness* annoying, the boy is not simple, he is dumb as a box of rocks and he doesnt deserve 100,000 pounds. What would he do with it? probably buy a kebab shop.

I personally think that since they have shown Charleys fake eviction to the housemates they should show her REAL one too. That way they can all see that all the things she said when she came back in were lies. She and Endermol have *mind f**ked* Chanelle beyond what is normal for that sort of program.

My picks for winner: Gerry or Liam or Chanelle, in that order.

I'm rooting for Chanelle, I think she's great. She was upset but I found it totally funny and cute when she was crying to Big Brother about her voice and then trying to change it. I love her.

The twins are both really cute too, I love when they break out into that weird song they do for new housemates. Actually most of the stuff they do is cute.

I used to really like Ziggy but he's bothering me now, same with Gerry. Before I would have loved Nicky to leave but now I want it to be Gerry. He's really starting to get annoying. I really liked how hard Nicky was trying on the mission where she had to make the rest of them laugh, especially since no one even wanted to listen to her. That made her gain some respect from me.

I also love how FUNNY Big Brother is. Best sense of humour ever.

BBUK really is loads better than the US version. I like them both though.

Also GET CHARLEY OUT! I actually enjoy her on the show sometimes but if what you said about her already signing with an agent true, I think it's time for her to leave. Big Brother really is doing their best to make her stay. Like when she would have been nominated and evicted, they made Billie's vote for her not count. So obvious they did that so she would stay. That just kind of sours her to me.

FORT Fanatic

Chanelle in the DR with the puppets is THE MOST entertaining bit of BB ever recorded... I laughed till I was crying..

I haven't been paying attention lately, but I hear that Charley and Tracey were nominated.

Charley's going to be out. That's pretty much a guarantee. That sucks.

Charley evicted ( well she will be in 10 minutes )

She really surpasses all the other monstrous characters in the hustory of UK BB!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    The 5 new housemates entered the Half-Way house last night, here they are......

Amy (I like her she claims to be intellegent but she's thick as whale-blubber)

David (I'm kind of annoyed because we have yet another weird Scottish housemate,he's pagan and bi-sexual and practises witch-craft)

Jonty (He's the kind of guy you'd keep your children away from, he collects teddy-bears and is going to be painful to watch)

Kara Louise (She's the most attractive housemate to me but she may cause drama since she's rich and doesn't like middle-class people)

Shanessa (She's 27 She's a pole-dancer. I would post her going-in outfit but it was way too explicit and I'd get banned. I think she has potential to be the next Jade)

Only 2 will make it in to the main house and that will be on Monday. I hope its Kara or Amy (I wouldn't mind Shanessa or David) but it will most likely be Amy and David. Since its on Monday I have a feeling the two housemates who make it in will be up for eviction and something tells me that the three who didn't make it will make it into the house.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

New housemates!?

Well, that's cool. Though I don't like this crop (but I'm only judging them on the pictures and the descriptions you have us, so my opinions can change).

Is it just me, or does Amy look like Ashlee Simpson in that picture?

ETA: Now I'm reading that the two housemates that will go in will replace 2 of the original housemates. I hope one of those original housemates is Ziggy.

And then I also read that Amy got into the house. She was the only one I liked out of the five.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-28-2007 at 07:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread