+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

FORT Fanatic

Re: Big Brother (UK)

Chanelle in the DR with the puppets is THE MOST entertaining bit of BB ever recorded... I laughed till I was crying..

I haven't been paying attention lately, but I hear that Charley and Tracey were nominated.

Charley's going to be out. That's pretty much a guarantee. That sucks.

Charley evicted ( well she will be in 10 minutes )

She really surpasses all the other monstrous characters in the hustory of UK BB!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    The 5 new housemates entered the Half-Way house last night, here they are......

Amy (I like her she claims to be intellegent but she's thick as whale-blubber)

David (I'm kind of annoyed because we have yet another weird Scottish housemate,he's pagan and bi-sexual and practises witch-craft)

Jonty (He's the kind of guy you'd keep your children away from, he collects teddy-bears and is going to be painful to watch)

Kara Louise (She's the most attractive housemate to me but she may cause drama since she's rich and doesn't like middle-class people)

Shanessa (She's 27 She's a pole-dancer. I would post her going-in outfit but it was way too explicit and I'd get banned. I think she has potential to be the next Jade)

Only 2 will make it in to the main house and that will be on Monday. I hope its Kara or Amy (I wouldn't mind Shanessa or David) but it will most likely be Amy and David. Since its on Monday I have a feeling the two housemates who make it in will be up for eviction and something tells me that the three who didn't make it will make it into the house.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

New housemates!?

Well, that's cool. Though I don't like this crop (but I'm only judging them on the pictures and the descriptions you have us, so my opinions can change).

Is it just me, or does Amy look like Ashlee Simpson in that picture?

ETA: Now I'm reading that the two housemates that will go in will replace 2 of the original housemates. I hope one of those original housemates is Ziggy.

And then I also read that Amy got into the house. She was the only one I liked out of the five.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-28-2007 at 07:22 PM.

Okay, now I finally understand.

So each of the half-way housemates will be entering one-by-one. That's why Amy was in the house. And on Monday, the housemates in the main house will vote for two half-way housemates to join them.

Also, Davina said there would be a twist. So maybe the two half-way housemates entering the house will be replacing two main house housemates? Who knows? Or maybe the other three will become housemates, which I think should happen so they could get a chance also.

Oh my word, Shanessa is scary looking.
    She looks 40 not 27.

I haven't even been paying attention to this anymore, it just got way to confusing for me.
    Their are like a million different twists every week or so and it just went over my head.

Quote Originally Posted by rawr_imadino;2494051;
    Oh my word, Shanessa is scary looking.
    She looks 40 not 27.

I haven't even been paying attention to this anymore, it just got way to confusing for me.
    Their are like a million different twists every week or so and it just went over my head.
    BBUK really is confusing, especially when you're so used to our version. Well, we did try the BBUK formula once on our show. It was the first season, and it had very low ratings. Then they revamped the show for season 2, and it became a hit.

Luckily, I caught on quickly, so I'm used to how BBUK works already. Although I haven't been keeping up with the episodes either. I'll catch up someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2493178;
    Shanessa (She's 27 She's a pole-dancer. I would post her going-in outfit but it was way too explicit and I'd get banned. I think she has potential to be the next Jade)
    It showed a lot of... skin, don't you think?

Yeah, that's pretty much it CG.

Oh my word again, what were those newer houseguest wearing? Especially Shanessa.
    That was just to much skin for my liking.
    (Just so you know, I just checked the official BB UK site and saw pictures of them coming into the house.)

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2494050;
    Also, Davina said there would be a twist. So maybe the two half-way housemates entering the house will be replacing two main house housemates? Who knows? Or maybe the other three will become housemates, which I think should happen so they could get a chance also.
    I think it would be interesting and fun if the two housemates who were voted into the house didn't actually make it and the other 3 did instead. Although Amy would probably be voted in and as much as I like Chanelle, without Charley there will be no drama and I can picture Amy/Chanelle drama.

+ Reply to Thread