+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Fake Week was disapointing, Pauline got by okay but they found out in the end thanks to all people Brian, he was told she was fake and his reaction was pricless. They had to name the most fake housemates on her last night and Brian figured out what the real task was and put Pauline straight to the end and since they named her the most fake they won the task.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Re: Big Brother (UK)

I've finally caught up with all the episodes!

Gerry and Nicky up... hmmm... I would really like to see Gerry go. Never was a fan of his, never will be. But there's no doubt that Nicky's going. Sad. If only someone like Liam were up against Gerry, then Gerry would be going home.

The odds for Brian winning are so high! That sucks. He's funny, but he's not my favorite by any means. I'm reading about some of the past seasons of BBUK, and I've noticed that a female winner is rare. Even when BB starts with an all women house, a male comes up on top.

I know this was a while ago, but I loved the seven deadly sins task! What all the "sinners" had to do was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing when Nicky was put in the "Room of Nicky". Then the screen came on, saying "Love Nicky". Then there was Amanda in the hot dog costume and Laura running those laps.

Fake week was disappointing. I liked "Pauline". She left too early. I wonder if Big Brother will ask Thaila to appear on CBB. I did like it when they made those speeches in other languages though. That cracked me up. Charley's face was priceless when she walked out of the Big Brother house. I wish I could find a screencap of it. And then when she was walking back to the house, there were mostly boo's and signs saying "Get Charley Out". When she gets back into the house, she's proclaiming, "Oh they love me out there! There are banners with my face on it! Oh my gosh!"

I wish Shabnam was still there. I really liked her.

Davina's awesome. I like Julie Chen (I think I'm the only one who does), but I think she should take lessons from Davina on being a good Big Brother host.

I'm watching BB US Julie Chen is soooo boring but I like the way that your BB has music. Nicky will definately go this week, I think I have an idea why they put her in there but I think there plan back-fired. I'm praying they add more housemates because I'm just soooooooooooo used to it and it seems there is a lack of it. Carol is taking revenge on the boys up until Liam's birthday on Friday and I think the best birthday present for him would be if Nicky went out.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fanatic

They put her in because of her Man Hater attitude, they thought she was going to row with all the blokes in the house on a daily basis.. but it backfired on them and she has just turned into a grumpy and moody Laura.

I really hate what they are doing to Chanelle. If I were her, i would seriously seek some sort of legal something about BB after I left. BB has clearly fixed things to keep Charley in the house and doing it at Chanelle's mental expense. Not just pranks, but I feel some of it is deep. BB has made her think that her public image is bad and this has made her insecure, she entered the house secure and happy and now she is insecure, paranoid and needy.

Also, did you see where Charley signed with Davina's agent. She had to have signed during the *fake* eviction unless they are passing her papers in the diary room. I think that is just so unfair.

BB have broken so many rules this year, yet they expect the HM to follow them.. like no outside contact, then they let charley out and back in, no discuss noms, yet they show it to the whole house.. etc..

Naked Noms were the best. Going to make a YouTube Vid out of my video feed.. I'll post a link later.

I was thinking the same thing with Nicky, I wish that Laura wasn't eveicted
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

For anybody who's interested Ziggy aparently went out with Scarlett Johansen
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fanatic

Jumpcut - Naked Nominations BBUK8

Had some problems with my video editor so I threw it on jumpcut....
    Last edited by Aero; 07-19-2007 at 03:09 PM. Reason: dumbness

A Little Bit Dramatic PinkPositivee's Avatar

Eviction tomorrow night...

I hope Nicky goes. She bores me to death. Gerry's no better.
    I really want Brian to win. He cracks me up. He's just so simple...I can't have been the only one that practically wet themselves when -

Liam : "Shakespeare? You know, like Romeo and Juliet?"
    Brian : *long pause* Hang on! Romeo's that guy from So Solid Crew!

Oh, he's so lovably slow. I wanted to post bookies favourites for the final but I can't remember how to do spoiler tags. Anyone?

FORT Fanatic

I hope Nicky goes

Love Gerry... He is intelligent, honest, trustworthy, kind, etc.. he is just a little boring and annoying sometimes..

but I find all the *screaming* and high pitched stuff from the twins annoying, I find Brians *simpleness* annoying, the boy is not simple, he is dumb as a box of rocks and he doesnt deserve 100,000 pounds. What would he do with it? probably buy a kebab shop.

I personally think that since they have shown Charleys fake eviction to the housemates they should show her REAL one too. That way they can all see that all the things she said when she came back in were lies. She and Endermol have *mind f**ked* Chanelle beyond what is normal for that sort of program.

My picks for winner: Gerry or Liam or Chanelle, in that order.

I'm rooting for Chanelle, I think she's great. She was upset but I found it totally funny and cute when she was crying to Big Brother about her voice and then trying to change it. I love her.

The twins are both really cute too, I love when they break out into that weird song they do for new housemates. Actually most of the stuff they do is cute.

I used to really like Ziggy but he's bothering me now, same with Gerry. Before I would have loved Nicky to leave but now I want it to be Gerry. He's really starting to get annoying. I really liked how hard Nicky was trying on the mission where she had to make the rest of them laugh, especially since no one even wanted to listen to her. That made her gain some respect from me.

I also love how FUNNY Big Brother is. Best sense of humour ever.

BBUK really is loads better than the US version. I like them both though.

Also GET CHARLEY OUT! I actually enjoy her on the show sometimes but if what you said about her already signing with an agent true, I think it's time for her to leave. Big Brother really is doing their best to make her stay. Like when she would have been nominated and evicted, they made Billie's vote for her not count. So obvious they did that so she would stay. That just kind of sours her to me.

+ Reply to Thread