View Poll Results: Who will be the winner?

Voters
49. This poll is closed
  • Adam by a landslide

26 53.06%
  • Ryan by a landslide

0 0%
  • Adam, but the vote will be close

12 24.49%
  • Ryan, but the vote will be close

11 22.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2473667;
    That's just crazy lol
    Its awsome. My favourite housemates ever have to be Aisleiyne,Nicky(BB7),Glyn,Spir al,Nadja,Cameron,Brian,The Twins and Charley.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fogey

Re: Big Brother (UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2473668;
    I didn't watch it but if that rascism thing didn't happen I doubt she would have won.
    I agree. However, I'm glad she won, because it was a big slap in the face to Bollywood for rejecting her for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2473675;
    I agree. However, I'm glad she won, because it was a big slap in the face to Bollywood for rejecting her for some time.
    Didn't she get into trouble with the Indian people for kissing Richard Gere? I think there's already a thread for this.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

I just saw some parts of the show she was in and omg that one woman I think her name is Jade Goody or something is completely disgusting and horrid.
    I hate people like that!

This is getting off topic so I will put it back in topic,

I am trying to keep up with Big Brother 8 but it got completely confusing but I am catching bits here and there and from what I see I like.

Charley is a complete bitch but I just love here.

I haven't go to where the men get into the house so I can't form my opinion on them now, lol.
    I need to watch some more.

I like out of them woman: the twins, Carole, Charley, Tracey and Chanelle[just a little though.]

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2473664;
    I'm hoping they add some more housemates in, I think we had like over 24 housemates last season.
    I think that 24 cast members is way too much. I don't know how anyone can remember all the names. But then again, I didn't watch season 7 as a whole; I just saw clips on YouTube. But even from those clips on YouTube, Nicky had me cracking up so much! "I'm so COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!"

Again, I didn't watch CBB5 as a whole, just saw clips. I like Shilpa, and I thought it was cool that she won. And the whole top 3 was not British. They're representing for all the people outside the UK!

I can't wait until Charley's fake eviction is on the internet.

ETA: Ruairidh1992, how was fake week for you? I'm reading that some people thought it was disappointing. A lot of people like "Pauline" and were sad to see her leave to early. I don't have an opinion yet because I haven't reach that episode yet. Right now, I'm on Day 35. But I think that's pretty good considering that I started watching about a week and a half ago.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-14-2007 at 06:00 AM.

Fake Week was disapointing, Pauline got by okay but they found out in the end thanks to all people Brian, he was told she was fake and his reaction was pricless. They had to name the most fake housemates on her last night and Brian figured out what the real task was and put Pauline straight to the end and since they named her the most fake they won the task.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

I've finally caught up with all the episodes!

Gerry and Nicky up... hmmm... I would really like to see Gerry go. Never was a fan of his, never will be. But there's no doubt that Nicky's going. Sad. If only someone like Liam were up against Gerry, then Gerry would be going home.

The odds for Brian winning are so high! That sucks. He's funny, but he's not my favorite by any means. I'm reading about some of the past seasons of BBUK, and I've noticed that a female winner is rare. Even when BB starts with an all women house, a male comes up on top.

I know this was a while ago, but I loved the seven deadly sins task! What all the "sinners" had to do was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing when Nicky was put in the "Room of Nicky". Then the screen came on, saying "Love Nicky". Then there was Amanda in the hot dog costume and Laura running those laps.

Fake week was disappointing. I liked "Pauline". She left too early. I wonder if Big Brother will ask Thaila to appear on CBB. I did like it when they made those speeches in other languages though. That cracked me up. Charley's face was priceless when she walked out of the Big Brother house. I wish I could find a screencap of it. And then when she was walking back to the house, there were mostly boo's and signs saying "Get Charley Out". When she gets back into the house, she's proclaiming, "Oh they love me out there! There are banners with my face on it! Oh my gosh!"

I wish Shabnam was still there. I really liked her.

Davina's awesome. I like Julie Chen (I think I'm the only one who does), but I think she should take lessons from Davina on being a good Big Brother host.

I'm watching BB US Julie Chen is soooo boring but I like the way that your BB has music. Nicky will definately go this week, I think I have an idea why they put her in there but I think there plan back-fired. I'm praying they add more housemates because I'm just soooooooooooo used to it and it seems there is a lack of it. Carol is taking revenge on the boys up until Liam's birthday on Friday and I think the best birthday present for him would be if Nicky went out.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fanatic

They put her in because of her Man Hater attitude, they thought she was going to row with all the blokes in the house on a daily basis.. but it backfired on them and she has just turned into a grumpy and moody Laura.

I really hate what they are doing to Chanelle. If I were her, i would seriously seek some sort of legal something about BB after I left. BB has clearly fixed things to keep Charley in the house and doing it at Chanelle's mental expense. Not just pranks, but I feel some of it is deep. BB has made her think that her public image is bad and this has made her insecure, she entered the house secure and happy and now she is insecure, paranoid and needy.

Also, did you see where Charley signed with Davina's agent. She had to have signed during the *fake* eviction unless they are passing her papers in the diary room. I think that is just so unfair.

BB have broken so many rules this year, yet they expect the HM to follow them.. like no outside contact, then they let charley out and back in, no discuss noms, yet they show it to the whole house.. etc..

Naked Noms were the best. Going to make a YouTube Vid out of my video feed.. I'll post a link later.

I was thinking the same thing with Nicky, I wish that Laura wasn't eveicted
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

+ Reply to Thread