+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

Re: Big Brother (UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2473372;
    10!!!! People were putting their hands out for high-fives but instead some were trying to slap her but she does have a lot of support but she took the boo's like a champ. She brought Carol to tears when she said how much she cared for her during her interview (the housemates good see her interview). It would be cool if they did a swap if the American version, as long as we don't get Jen or Joe I would love it
    I would hate to be her right now.

But then again, I think she will highly benefit from this. From what you said, it looks like the housemates will like her a bit more. I think Carol will like her a lot now. They'll probably not nominate her.

If they did switch, I think the American housemate will be so confused. Our BB goes by a complete different set of rules. I think the housemates here are so used to those rules, and if they go to the UK house, they'll be puzzled.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    I'm hoping they add some more housemates in, I think we had like over 24 housemates last season.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fogey

lol, I totally don't belong in this thread, but...

Shilpa Shetty is amazing~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2473664;
    I'm hoping they add some more housemates in, I think we had like over 24 housemates last season.
    That's just crazy lol
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2473665;
    lol, I totally don't belong in this thread, but...

Shilpa Shetty is amazing~~~~~
    I didn't watch it but if that rascism thing didn't happen I doubt she would have won.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2473667;
    That's just crazy lol
    Its awsome. My favourite housemates ever have to be Aisleiyne,Nicky(BB7),Glyn,Spir al,Nadja,Cameron,Brian,The Twins and Charley.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2473668;
    I didn't watch it but if that rascism thing didn't happen I doubt she would have won.
    I agree. However, I'm glad she won, because it was a big slap in the face to Bollywood for rejecting her for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2473675;
    I agree. However, I'm glad she won, because it was a big slap in the face to Bollywood for rejecting her for some time.
    Didn't she get into trouble with the Indian people for kissing Richard Gere? I think there's already a thread for this.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

I just saw some parts of the show she was in and omg that one woman I think her name is Jade Goody or something is completely disgusting and horrid.
    I hate people like that!

This is getting off topic so I will put it back in topic,

I am trying to keep up with Big Brother 8 but it got completely confusing but I am catching bits here and there and from what I see I like.

Charley is a complete bitch but I just love here.

I haven't go to where the men get into the house so I can't form my opinion on them now, lol.
    I need to watch some more.

I like out of them woman: the twins, Carole, Charley, Tracey and Chanelle[just a little though.]

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2473664;
    I think that 24 cast members is way too much. I don't know how anyone can remember all the names. But then again, I didn't watch season 7 as a whole; I just saw clips on YouTube. But even from those clips on YouTube, Nicky had me cracking up so much! "I'm so COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!"

Again, I didn't watch CBB5 as a whole, just saw clips. I like Shilpa, and I thought it was cool that she won. And the whole top 3 was not British. They're representing for all the people outside the UK!

I can't wait until Charley's fake eviction is on the internet.

ETA: Ruairidh1992, how was fake week for you? I'm reading that some people thought it was disappointing. A lot of people like "Pauline" and were sad to see her leave to early. I don't have an opinion yet because I haven't reach that episode yet. Right now, I'm on Day 35. But I think that's pretty good considering that I started watching about a week and a half ago.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-14-2007 at 07:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread