+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

Re: Big Brother UK 11 (Final Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4054440;
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
    I guess? I actually wouldn't know. Not watching UBB is not helping my case. But anyway, he won BB2, which was wayyyy before I even knew of BBUK's existence. I've seen a few clips here and there, and he's a pretty funny guy. He's very popular, hence why I believe his win is pretty obvious.

Well, Nadia was popular, but she was greeted with a chorus of boos when she was evicted. It's pretty sad, because I'm reading that she's very fragile and might be on suicide watch. Her story: she's a MTF transsexual who won BB5. I read that her personality hadn't changed much in UBB compared to how she was in BB5, so her fans are a bit confused. It could be that her story in BB5 was that her HMs didn't know she was a transsexual, and fans loved seeing her overcome the stereotypes that are held against trans people. As a reality fan, I think you know that those "overcoming" storylines are almost always heartwarming in reality shows. But nowadays, her secret is out in the open, so I guess people just didn't like her personality (she is pretty blunt). And it didn't help that she spoke against John James towards Josie. It's disgusting to know that if you speak badly against the UK's golden JJJ, they will turn against you. I'm just going off what I'm reading though, so take what I say with a grain of salt... okay, maybe a little more than that.

Anyway, back to Brian. Yeah, he's not turning people against him like Nadia did. His popularity is still very high nowadays. The only people that can possibly upset his win are Chantelle (winner of Celebrity BB4), Nikki (BB7), Ulrika (winner of CBB6), and Victor (BB5)... in that order.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: Big Brother UK 11 (Final Season)

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4055327;
    I guess? I actually wouldn't know. Not watching UBB is not helping my case. But anyway, he won BB2, which was wayyyy before I even knew of BBUK's existence. I've seen a few clips here and there, and he's a pretty funny guy. He's very popular, hence why I believe his win is pretty obvious.

Well, Nadia was popular, but she was greeted with a chorus of boos when she was evicted. It's pretty sad, because I'm reading that she's very fragile and might be on suicide watch. Her story: she's a MTF transsexual who won BB5. I read that her personality hadn't changed much in UBB compared to how she was in BB5, so her fans are a bit confused. It could be that her story in BB5 was that her HMs didn't know she was a transsexual, and fans loved seeing her overcome the stereotypes that are held against trans people. As a reality fan, I think you know that those "overcoming" storylines are almost always heartwarming in reality shows. But nowadays, her secret is out in the open, so I guess people just didn't like her personality (she is pretty blunt). And it didn't help that she spoke against John James towards Josie. It's disgusting to know that if you speak badly against the UK's golden JJJ, they will turn against you. I'm just going off what I'm reading though, so take what I say with a grain of salt... okay, maybe a little more than that.

Anyway, back to Brian. Yeah, he's not turning people against him like Nadia did. His popularity is still very high nowadays. The only people that can possibly upset his win are Chantelle (winner of Celebrity BB4), Nikki (BB7), Ulrika (winner of CBB6), and Victor (BB5)... in that order.
    Thanks, that helps a bit. I'll take what you say with a salt-covered soft pretzel!

+ Reply to Thread