+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

Re: Big Brother UK 11 (Final Season)

I worked all weekend so I'm behind in all my reality TV. I watched a stream of the highlight show while I worked today.

Ben bugs me more than ever. I like how Mario nailed him on how he immerses himself in one person and then drops them for another. (Yeah, Mario is still bitter about not being Ben's favored pet anymore, but he made some nice points).

Andrew as Jack Bauer was comedy gold. I want him to win now.

My friend said that he figures tomorrow's show will be all JJ/Josie soap opera, since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    John James ran for the fire exit today, but was pulled back in by BB
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

So I've been back since Monday, and I spent the last couple of days catching up on this show and all the other shows. All I have left is today's daily, and I'm all done.

Disappointed that Laura left. I thought I was gonna like her.

Call me cynical, but I'm happy that JJ was brought in. Some of John James' fans might leave him for the new JJ, which is fine by me.

Jo was a good addition. She hasn't been shown that much (since the show has been focusing on John James/Josie way too much! ), but I like what I've seen.

Loved Andrew as Jack Bauer. Cannot believe that Rachel bought his story. Her stupidity is sorta making me like her.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Farewell, Ben. You drove me crazy with your lack of teamwork and over-analyzing everything and everyone, but now the thought of the house without you is pretty bleak.

It's all those John James' fans' fault. They gang-voted against Ben for the crack he made about John being the piglet suckling at pig Josie's teat. John James has such a rabid fanbase, it's basically influencing the voting each week. Because there is no way that Dave has that many fans. It's just not possible.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

It sucked seeing Ben go, but I expected it. I was really hoping that Ben, Dave, and Andrew fans would unite and evict John James, but those tween girls had a lot of power, as usual.

MF, the competition is shaping up to be a three-horse race among John James, Josie, and Corin. Because of that, I would suggest you come join me and root for Corin to win.

One daily of Sam, and I already like him. I like anyone who is willing to mess with John James/Josie.

Can you believe we only have 4 weeks left? Four more weeks until I can officially say that I followed a summer BBUK season all the way through. Then it's 2 weeks of Ultimate Housemate, and BBUK is done! I've heard reports that other channels are interesting, so fingers crossed.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4004193;
    I'm one of those people I don't get UKBB (at least not that I can find), and I like to peak in every once in a while to see what's happening.

Keep up the good job you two!
    Hey Allie! I knew that there was at least one person who likes to peek in here every once in a while.

Here is a collage of all of the HMs this season and their current status, to help you get a picture of the people we talk about in here.

(Warning: the official pictures are not very flattering to some people. )

Green: Housemate
    Red: Evicted
    Blue: Walked
    Pink: Left Due to Injury

Ben, Caoimhe, Corin, Dave, Govan, Ife, John James, Josie, Mario, Nathan, Rachael, Shabby, Steve, and Sunshine came in on Launch Night.
    Rachael was evicted in Week 1.
    Govan was evicted in Week 2.
    Sunshine was evicted in Week 3.
    Shabby walked and Nathan was evicted in Week 4. New housemates Andrew, Keeley, and Rachel came in.
    Ife was evicted in Week 5.
    Caoimhe walked and Keeley left due to injury in Week 6. New housemates JJ (Joe-John), Jo, and Laura came in.
    Laura walked and Ben was evicted in Week 7. New housemate Sam came in--possibly the last ever BBUK housemate.

You would never see a cast like this on BBUS.

Well this thread died, didn't it?

I kept up the whole way through, and I'm pretty proud of myself. Although I did miss a few episodes before the big finale since the people in the final were so boring and it was so obvious who was going to win.

Before I get to that, let me update this thread for anyone who's curious.

Rachel was evicted in Week 8. She was up against John James and Dave.

Jo was evicted in Week 9. She was up against Sam, JJ, and Dave. Honestly, I don't understand why she was vastly hated. She did nothing all that bad. Dave was definitely more vile, and he should have been evicted at this point. How he survived so many evictions is beyond me. And this is going to sound bad, but every time a black female was put up for eviction for the first time, they were gone, even when they didn't really do anything to get evicted.

For Week 10, everyone was up for the vote. But instead of having a Vote to Win like they usually do, they had a Vote to Evict. The 4 people with the highest percentages were the ones gones. That's a ridiculous amount of evictees! Plus, the Friday eviction show was 4 days before the big finale. So I don't see why they decided to implement a Vote to Evict.

Anyway, this saw the downfall of the major characters. John James was the top vote getter, with Corin ()following. Then Sam (who brought some much needed spice to the house, even being a late intruder) was 3rd, followed by Steve (okay, they weren't all big characters--sorry Steve ). The first three were all favorites to win at one point, so that just shows how drastically different the finale had been if they hadn't been evicted.

Josie probably would have been evicted along with them, but she got a pass to the finale. Thank god, because even though I was on and off on her, the finale would have been filled with 5 undeserving bores. Who would have won, Dave? So at least she was there. She deserved the win, especially compared to the other finalists.

So yeah, Josie won. Andrew was 5th, JJ was 4th, Mario was 3rd, and amazingly, Dave was 2nd. But none of them got more than 10% of the vote to win. In a major sweep, Josie got about 80% of the vote in a 5-way vote! That just shows how much the other 4 didn't deserve to be there.

And now Josie is back in the house for Ultimate Big Brother, where some of the most memorable housemates from Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother come back for about 2 weeks and see who's the ultimate housemate. Pretty exciting.

Josie didn't last long, eh? I'm not surprised, though. She just won the game and the money, why subject yourself to 2 1/2 weeks more of it when you don't know anyone in the house, and John James is waiting on the outside?

Now that she's gone I have no reason to keep up with UBB, since I wasn't a regular viewer before this season. But apparently the show has been saved by Channel Five, so perhaps we'll be right back here next year!
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Hey, CrossingGuard. I'm still here. Thanks for the pics. I don't like John James from his pic alone.

The Channel 5 thing is a rumor, but I'm hoping it's true! It'd be a shame for this show to be canceled so soon.

Allie, you have good taste.

I'm not tuning into to Ultimate Big Brother. I wouldn't say I was a regular viewer either, but I'm familiar with each of the housemates that went in after viewing numerous clips and reading up on the show ever since I first heard about the show back in... I believe 2006. I would watch it, but school has started back up again. Plus, it's only a little more than 2 weeks, so I wouldn't have wanted to have gotten too invested in it. Anddd, the winner is obviously going to be Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4054078;
    Anddd, the winner is obviously going to be Brian.
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

+ Reply to Thread