View Poll Results: Who will be the winner?

Voters
49. This poll is closed
  • Adam by a landslide

26 53.06%
  • Ryan by a landslide

0 0%
  • Adam, but the vote will be close

12 24.49%
  • Ryan, but the vote will be close

11 22.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

Re: Big Brother UK 11 (Final Season)

OK, the way the girls were bra-flashing Andrew was both hilarious and kind of cute!

Mario...so he's his pimp now?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

What Mario made Andrew do made me cringe. Even though I did think the "I can divide your legs" line was funny.

I absolutely love this task! They are really upping the ante this season.

I'm a bit nervous for tomorrow's eviction. Hopefully it'll be Ife, even though I really don't mind her. It's just that Mario has no chance of going. I don't understand why that is, but that's just me.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Ife was evicted with 56.5% of the vote.

I breathed a sigh of relief when Davina announced Ife's name instead of Corin's. I was really worried there for a second. Though I don't understand what Ife had done to garner the amount of boos that she did. Nathan was more unlikable than she was, and yet he got a massive amount of cheers. I don't understand the UK public sometimes.

Only six more weeks until we know who the winner of the last season of BBUK will be.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I think the public considered her a whiner. Plus she was pretty blunt with the others when asked a question. I think I'll miss her, though.

I missed it on the feeds, but apparently
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ben and JJ got into a massive argument a couple hours after the "get Ben his suitcase back" challenge started. Most people had already taken off their Ben wigs a few hours after the live show, so I assume they failed the task.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I was thinking that it was because she was considered really boring. I actually disagree with that though. She may have been quiet, but I've found her interesting a couple of times. I loved it when she told Shabby and Caoimhe that she was getting tired of them and that's why she wasn't hanging out with them that much. She was also part of that whole row, with the two of them making fun of her dancing. Other housemates are more expendable than Ife was.

It's funny that Steve has a great chance of being nominated this week. Who woulda thunk it? Caoimhe is for sure getting nominated though, and if she doesn't save her ass like she has the past couple of weeks, she's definitely gone. Unless it's her and Dave, but I still think Caoimhe would go. I would rather John James go now though. Interesting charcter, but I'm just so tired of him! And I'm really scared that he'll win.

It's definitely Cowmoomoo's time. Dave has endeared himself to the others too much. I think JJ isn't too far behind, though. He's squandering the free ride the viewers have been giving him.

Catching up to the last couple of highlight shows...why can't USBB be more like UKBB? Davina McCaw was funny. And all the Bens were a hoot, at least for a while. Ben & Corin doing "Goldfinger" was classic!

However, Ben was a pompous jerk during his fight with JJ. Ben really is out of touch with reality, and was indeed more concerned about TV than anything JJ had to say. But JJ didn't really have much to say either, so the whole thing was a pointless mess. Mario's solution was genius!
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Speaking of that, can we talk about how hypocritcal Dave was when we complained about Caoimhe's wet shirt while he laughed at Mario's "solution" to JJ/Ben's fight? It's not like Caoimhe flashed her goods on purpose either. Added to that, it was Josie who splashed water on her shirt, who's now going around and turning the house against Caoimhe because she's supposedly flirting with a guy that she swore she didn't fancy, using (among other things) the wet t-shirt incident against her! How ridiculous!

One half of the nominations were expected, the other half was out of nowhere.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It's Caoimhe and Rachel. I hope Caoimhe wins S/R and puts Dave up.

Yes, I would love if this year's BBUS would take some notes from this year's BBUK. It's ironic, because 1) I've always preferred our version, and 2) BBUK has been taking notes from our version for a while (HOH, S/R, etc etc). But this year, BBUK is far superior for many reasons. Just look at the diversity, for one thing! All we have is a bunch of unlikable houseguests who are getting rid of the likable ones quicker than ever. I really hope things turn around soon.

Dave's ability to let Mario's bits slide but not Caoimhe's chest comes from the fact that he's a total closet case. Mario sits by and watches while Dave practically makes out with Ben. It's just bizarre.

I missed the 2nd half of tonight's show, my stream went out after Cowmoomoo's crying jag and DR session. But it was probably just more of the Josie & JJ show.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Trust me, you did not miss much. I watched a live stream of the show, and it dragged on and on and on. Yup, it was more JJJ drama, and it was getting more tiresome to watch.

An interesting storyline that they should cover more is the Baron and the Baroness. Steve is coming off as a total creeper with Keeley. I read on a forum that he smelled her pillow. Uh, what? They need to show more of this, so that Steve will get evicted soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3992948;
    An interesting storyline that they should cover more is the Baron and the Baroness. Steve is coming off as a total creeper with Keeley. I read on a forum that he smelled her pillow. Uh, what? They need to show more of this, so that Steve will get evicted soon.
    Ha! Good, I was wondering if they could ever come up with a reason that sounded plausible other than "sorry mate, we're tossing you out of the lifeboat!"
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread