View Poll Results: Who will be the winner?

Voters
49. This poll is closed
  • Adam by a landslide

26 53.06%
  • Ryan by a landslide

0 0%
  • Adam, but the vote will be close

12 24.49%
  • Ryan, but the vote will be close

11 22.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

Re: Big Brother UK 11 (Final Season)

So... is it bad that I'm sort of turning around on Cow-ay-moo-moo? I wouldn't say that I'm rooting for her, because I definitely am not. But I love that she put up Nathan for eviction. I'm glad to know that we're most likely seeing him walk out the door next Friday! Plus, I feel like she's breaking out of her shell without Shabby. I've been waiting to see that.

The Shoes for Booze task was hilarious. I was convinced that she was going to succeed. That was, until she blew it by laughing her ass off when Cow-ay-moo-moo came in and asked where her shoes were. I think Josie is definitely a threat to win the whole thing.

I read that Rachael and Sunshine are going to do a Lady Gaga/Beyonce Telephone spoof for Big Brother's Big Mouth. I've been wanting to see this as a task, but since that couldn't happen, this will have to do.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

There's no blame for rooting for whoever anyone pleases, I keep missing live feed stuff AND highlight show stuff, so who am I to judge.

At this point, I'm rooting for 1) Mario, 2) Big Brobot, and 3) All the new housemates who come in on Friday.

Can you tell I'm ready for the US show to start tonight?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Couldn't tell one bit!

It's airing over on the east coast right now... I'm a bit jealous. Sometimes, I do wonder though why we all love it so much. We almost always get the most despicable housemates at the end. BBUS has some of the worst, if not the worst, winners ever. I could never stop watching though.

Have you kept up with BBUK seasons all the way through in the past? It's really difficult, especially when school starts up again. But like I said before, I'm gonna try for the last season of this show.

It's good that although they're not that likable overall, the housemates are really compelling and at least keeping my interest. Another thing I like about this season is the new editing techniques that have come about, such as the new background music.

The latest daily was hilarious. Big BroBot and Titan FTW!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I've never followed BBUK this closely before, where I'd actually watch the highlight shows and catch the feeds regularly. Previously, I would mostly read about it from friends' posts. It's too bad it's the final year for it in the UK. I'd bet it will pop up again in a few years or so.

Yes, I'm officially immersed in the US show now, but I'm interested to see the new UK HMs enter and interact with everyone.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Speaking of new housemates...

Andrew - Keeley - Rachel

I'm sure you already saw them, but I'll post their pictures in here anyway. I went through the initial 81 hopefuls and little tidbits of each one, and there were a few I would have liked to have seen thrown into the house. These 3 weren't some of my picks (Andrew wasn't even part of the initial 81 since he was taking tests on launch night). But let's see how they are in the house before I make judgements.

I've missed the last few days but I'm watching the highlight show now.

JJ is such a spoiled little baby. I'm quite tired of his act.

Nominations:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ife, Corin and Cowmoomoo
    . I'd be happy with two of these three going (the ones whose names start with the same letter).
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Pity the new people were exempt from nominations this week...

Cowmoomoo won the task (damn), and put up Mario in her place, she claims as a pawn since "he would never go home."

Bye bye, Ife.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Aw man, I was hoping to avoid spoilers. I'm a bit worried for Corin now; the public has sorta turned on her after her fight with golden boy John James.

Speaking of him, I cannot stand him and the majority of his fanbase! He's coasting by with his looks and his disgusting gameplay. There is no doubt that he and his best mate Josie are playing it up for the cameras (though I sorta like Josie still, and it was awesome to see her put JJ in his place). Because of that, it was pretty contradictory for them to agree with Caoimhe about Corin being the fakest in the house. Uh, hello! Those two are not any better.

However, I will say that there is more to John James than his looks. He's an interesting character, for sure. But it still aggravates me that he's very popular with the tweens, who will probably take him to the win. If that does happen, that will just confirm my suspicion that females will rarely win reality game shows based on voting, whether it be in the UK, here in the states, or anywhere else.

Lastly, at your dislike for Corin. But then again, I don't really like Mario.

I agree with your assessment of JJ. He and Josie are skating by because he's a "brooding hunk" and people like to watch the JJ-Josie soap opera. I think he's just a brat, really. He has contempt for most of his housemates' motives...well, why did he fly all the way from Oz to be on the show? He's kind of a hypocrite. But it's still less annoying than listening to Ben talk about how every move he makes affects this 'international TV career' that he thinks awaits him on a silver platter the second he steps out of the house...

And don't get me wrong about Corin, I wish her every happiness in life. Just make sure it's happening far away enough from me so that I don't have to hear her enjoying it.

My UK friends are starting to like Andrew a lot. I don't really have a horse in this race anymore.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Aren't you lovin' it? Cause I'm buzzin'!

I will admit that it annoys me to hear her say those two things every damn day, but I'm using them both in daily life. And how spot on was her interpretation of John James? "I'm getting angry now, I'm getting angry now!"

I will also admit that I went "awww" when Andrew was saying that he was scared people wouldn't like him. But that sympathy went away when the HMs decided to fix the food competition so that he would win it. It's not like it was a big thing, but if I was Keeley, I'd be annoyed also.

I can't believe people actually want to see John James and Josie together! They would make such an odd couple. I guess the BB fanbase loves to see any sort of showmance.

+ Reply to Thread