+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

Re: Big Brother UK 11 (Final Season)

Speaking of new housemates...

Andrew - Keeley - Rachel

I'm sure you already saw them, but I'll post their pictures in here anyway. I went through the initial 81 hopefuls and little tidbits of each one, and there were a few I would have liked to have seen thrown into the house. These 3 weren't some of my picks (Andrew wasn't even part of the initial 81 since he was taking tests on launch night). But let's see how they are in the house before I make judgements.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I've missed the last few days but I'm watching the highlight show now.

JJ is such a spoiled little baby. I'm quite tired of his act.

Nominations:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ife, Corin and Cowmoomoo
    . I'd be happy with two of these three going (the ones whose names start with the same letter).
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Pity the new people were exempt from nominations this week...

Cowmoomoo won the task (damn), and put up Mario in her place, she claims as a pawn since "he would never go home."

Bye bye, Ife.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Aw man, I was hoping to avoid spoilers. I'm a bit worried for Corin now; the public has sorta turned on her after her fight with golden boy John James.

Speaking of him, I cannot stand him and the majority of his fanbase! He's coasting by with his looks and his disgusting gameplay. There is no doubt that he and his best mate Josie are playing it up for the cameras (though I sorta like Josie still, and it was awesome to see her put JJ in his place). Because of that, it was pretty contradictory for them to agree with Caoimhe about Corin being the fakest in the house. Uh, hello! Those two are not any better.

However, I will say that there is more to John James than his looks. He's an interesting character, for sure. But it still aggravates me that he's very popular with the tweens, who will probably take him to the win. If that does happen, that will just confirm my suspicion that females will rarely win reality game shows based on voting, whether it be in the UK, here in the states, or anywhere else.

Lastly, at your dislike for Corin. But then again, I don't really like Mario.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I agree with your assessment of JJ. He and Josie are skating by because he's a "brooding hunk" and people like to watch the JJ-Josie soap opera. I think he's just a brat, really. He has contempt for most of his housemates' motives...well, why did he fly all the way from Oz to be on the show? He's kind of a hypocrite. But it's still less annoying than listening to Ben talk about how every move he makes affects this 'international TV career' that he thinks awaits him on a silver platter the second he steps out of the house...

And don't get me wrong about Corin, I wish her every happiness in life. Just make sure it's happening far away enough from me so that I don't have to hear her enjoying it.

My UK friends are starting to like Andrew a lot. I don't really have a horse in this race anymore.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Aren't you lovin' it? Cause I'm buzzin'!

I will admit that it annoys me to hear her say those two things every damn day, but I'm using them both in daily life. And how spot on was her interpretation of John James? "I'm getting angry now, I'm getting angry now!"

I will also admit that I went "awww" when Andrew was saying that he was scared people wouldn't like him. But that sympathy went away when the HMs decided to fix the food competition so that he would win it. It's not like it was a big thing, but if I was Keeley, I'd be annoyed also.

I can't believe people actually want to see John James and Josie together! They would make such an odd couple. I guess the BB fanbase loves to see any sort of showmance.

OK, the way the girls were bra-flashing Andrew was both hilarious and kind of cute!

Mario...so he's his pimp now?
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

What Mario made Andrew do made me cringe. Even though I did think the "I can divide your legs" line was funny.

I absolutely love this task! They are really upping the ante this season.

I'm a bit nervous for tomorrow's eviction. Hopefully it'll be Ife, even though I really don't mind her. It's just that Mario has no chance of going. I don't understand why that is, but that's just me.

Ife was evicted with 56.5% of the vote.

I breathed a sigh of relief when Davina announced Ife's name instead of Corin's. I was really worried there for a second. Though I don't understand what Ife had done to garner the amount of boos that she did. Nathan was more unlikable than she was, and yet he got a massive amount of cheers. I don't understand the UK public sometimes.

Only six more weeks until we know who the winner of the last season of BBUK will be.

I think the public considered her a whiner. Plus she was pretty blunt with the others when asked a question. I think I'll miss her, though.

I missed it on the feeds, but apparently
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ben and JJ got into a massive argument a couple hours after the "get Ben his suitcase back" challenge started. Most people had already taken off their Ben wigs a few hours after the live show, so I assume they failed the task.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread