+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

Re: Big Brother UK 11 (Final Season)

So there was a huge fight after a team competition today that split the house in two, and now it's culminating in Shabby and COWMOOMOO trying to leave the house. : Apparently Ife is sorry she every aligned with those "mean girls".

They have packed their things, have their coats on and are deciding their next move.

Apparently some new houseguests are entering on Friday anyway. Should be interesting!

ETA: They went into the DR with their bags around 2AM GMT, and haven't been heard from since. Everyone else went to bed. Guess we won't know for a while if they're really gone...
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 07-04-2010 at 09:32 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

They came back in the house. BB told them to sleep on it, but they both sound like they're leaving.

I bet that KeevaCowmoomoo will leave but Shabby will stay. Shabby is too caught up in the limelight.

Sunshine got screwed! Why couldn't they leave before the eviction?

I'm gonna watch the latest highlight show right now. I heard the part with Ben and the drill sargeant was hilarious.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Ben is the lowest, most cowardly, clueless fop I've ever seen. He actually made Dave look good, since Dave took the punishment for him and the rest of the house. Ben is a worthless bag of hot air.

So, Shabby left, and then Cowmoomoo, who got Shabby all riled up in the first place about leaving, changed her mind. What a complete weasel. They really have an awful cast this year.

Now
    Click to see Spoiler:
    JJ and Cowmoomoo
    are nominated.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    JJ
    is quickly gaining enemies in the house and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Keeva
    is really working people trying to stay, so it could go either way.

Even with a bunch of new housemates coming in later this week, I'm glad US BB is starting up. This crew has left me with absolutely no one to root for. It's kind of pointless now. I can't believe how much the show allows the housemates to take the show hostage and bring it to a grinding halt. US

I had a hunch that Caoimhe would stay while Shabby would walk out. I don't like her, but I think she's smart enough to know that she would have regreted it in the long run. I mean, walking out of the show on its last season? That's too much of a burden to have. Plus, there were 80+ people standing out the front door, all wanting to get in the house. That just makes the situation worse.

On the other hand, Shabby could care less about anything. It's either her way or the highway. She was one of the people who moaned about Sunshine not sharing her crisps, but when it came to giving away her hat for all the smokers, she had a complete tantrum. It just came off as hypocritical for her to say to Sunshine that everything should be for the group. But when it came down to her, she refused to do it until she completely let go.

(Side note: you know how Ife exploded on Caoimhe and Shabby for saying that her dancing was cringeworthy? I would be mad, too, because Shabby's utter meltdown was way more cringeworthy than her dancing.)

In the end, as memorable of a housemate that she was, I'm glad Shabby's out. I just wish that she would have been evicted instead of Sunshine (I had a dream that I met Sunshine the other night... lol, what's wrong with me? ).

Personally, I agree that the majority of the cast is unrootable (probably not a word but who cares), but I still have Corin. And I sorta like Ben, Josie, and Ife here and there (even though I agree that Ben is making me mad with all of his quitting and whatnot). Anyway I'm used to unlikable casts on reality shows nowadays. Heck, our version of Big Brother has only a couple of likable people each season.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Big Brobot has taken over the house today, tasking the HMs to regain control of the house for Big Brother!

Classic! I want one.

So... is it bad that I'm sort of turning around on Cow-ay-moo-moo? I wouldn't say that I'm rooting for her, because I definitely am not. But I love that she put up Nathan for eviction. I'm glad to know that we're most likely seeing him walk out the door next Friday! Plus, I feel like she's breaking out of her shell without Shabby. I've been waiting to see that.

The Shoes for Booze task was hilarious. I was convinced that she was going to succeed. That was, until she blew it by laughing her ass off when Cow-ay-moo-moo came in and asked where her shoes were. I think Josie is definitely a threat to win the whole thing.

I read that Rachael and Sunshine are going to do a Lady Gaga/Beyonce Telephone spoof for Big Brother's Big Mouth. I've been wanting to see this as a task, but since that couldn't happen, this will have to do.

There's no blame for rooting for whoever anyone pleases, I keep missing live feed stuff AND highlight show stuff, so who am I to judge.

At this point, I'm rooting for 1) Mario, 2) Big Brobot, and 3) All the new housemates who come in on Friday.

Can you tell I'm ready for the US show to start tonight?

Couldn't tell one bit!

It's airing over on the east coast right now... I'm a bit jealous. Sometimes, I do wonder though why we all love it so much. We almost always get the most despicable housemates at the end. BBUS has some of the worst, if not the worst, winners ever. I could never stop watching though.

Have you kept up with BBUK seasons all the way through in the past? It's really difficult, especially when school starts up again. But like I said before, I'm gonna try for the last season of this show.

It's good that although they're not that likable overall, the housemates are really compelling and at least keeping my interest. Another thing I like about this season is the new editing techniques that have come about, such as the new background music.

The latest daily was hilarious. Big BroBot and Titan FTW!

I've never followed BBUK this closely before, where I'd actually watch the highlight shows and catch the feeds regularly. Previously, I would mostly read about it from friends' posts. It's too bad it's the final year for it in the UK. I'd bet it will pop up again in a few years or so.

Yes, I'm officially immersed in the US show now, but I'm interested to see the new UK HMs enter and interact with everyone.

+ Reply to Thread