+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

Re: Big Brother UK 11 (Final Season)

My favorite was Corin singing Happy Birthday while Steve's puppet touched her puppet's boobs.

To be honest, I was expecting more laughs from this task. It turned out to be alright.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Click to see Spoiler:
    Dave won the competition (again) and he replaced himself with...Caoimhe!
    How surprising...but she's turned into a petty brat, so I can live with it.

Trouble is, she won't get voted out. I'd rather Shabby & Sunshine stayed over her. So this week will suck.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3955599;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dave won the competition (again) and he replaced himself with...Caoimhe!
    How surprising...but she's turned into a petty brat, so I can live with it.

Trouble is, she won't get voted out. I'd rather Shabby & Sunshine stayed over her. So this week will suck.
    I think she actually has a chance of getting evicted. With all the polls and odds I've seen, she's the favorite to go. I thought that Shabby would be the favorite, but I guess not.

Yes, I want Sunshine and Shabby to stay, especially Sunshine. Not a fan of Shabby's, but she is definitely a more valuable housemate than the new nominee is. Plus, as I said before, I'm curious how she would react if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Keeva
    were to go.

I'm sort of worried that Sunshine will go just because the others might split the vote. But I kinda doubt that the other two have much of a fanbase. So yeah, I'm just hoping that Sunshine manages to scrape through.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Yeah, it should be a good highlight show tonight or tomorrow...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

His interaction with the Tree was pretty funny since he took it so seriously.

Other than that and "Fannygate" (the tamest name I've read for what went down with Sunshine and John James--those Brits sure do love using "-gate" to describe their controversies!), the last daily wasn't all that interesting. It just made me worried that Sunshine might leave since she was negatively-edited while Caoimumu and Scabby dissolved into the background (shockingly).

Sunshine got the boot!

I was really hoping it would be CAIOMOOMOO/KEEVA. Now she and Shabby will be insufferable...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I knew it!

The edit she got in the last two dailies was horrible. It really got me worried that people would forget about Caoimumu and the awful Crispgate. Seriously, she adds nothing to the show. And knowing that they were thisclose in the vote makes it worse. This season will definitely be missing a little Sunshine.

And it's not like Sunshine was whining about nothing. She appeared on Big Mouth, and the carpet burn she got was pretty bad. It's the curse of John James--the girls that he argues with get the boot. He might just win this.

Oh god, Shabby is gonna think she's so popular now!

Well, BBUS is starting up soon. I guess it's a good time to drop out? ...Nah, I think I'll stick it through. What about you, MF?

All my UK friends were big Sunshine fans, so they're completely depressed now. I don't think I'll be following the UK show too regularly once US BB starts up next week.

I still think Steve is going to sneak away with this, by virtue of being the only person in the house who hasn't/won't be a total PITA at any point. If pouting JJ wins, I don't want to see it.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I think the people who have a chance are Corin, Josie, Ben (especially after his comedy routine), and John James. Steve might take it, just for his story. Shabby, Caoimumu, and Dave have no chance. Ife, Nathan, and Mario are the sleepers, since they're the most quiet of the bunch and can eventually break out.

I already said this, but I hope you at least keep up with updates. I don't want to be alone in this thread.

Tell your friends I'm right there with them! I mean, I sorta knew that she would go early. But I was hoping that she would at least make it to Week 5.

If you don't mind me asking, did you live in the UK before? Is that how you got to meet your friends over there?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3960816;
    I think the people who have a chance are Corin, Josie, Ben (especially after his comedy routine), and John James. Steve might take it, just for his story. Shabby, Caoimumu, and Dave have no chance. Ife, Nathan, and Mario are the sleepers, since they're the most quiet of the bunch and can eventually break out.

I already said this, but I hope you at least keep up with updates. I don't want to be alone in this thread.

Tell your friends I'm right there with them! I mean, I sorta knew that she would go early. But I was hoping that she would at least make it to Week 5.

If you don't mind me asking, did you live in the UK before? Is that how you got to meet your friends over there?
    No, these are friends that I've known for years, but only online thru other boards; I've been to Ireland, but I've never stayed in the UK.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread