+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

Re: Big Brother UK 11 (Final Season)

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3943419;
    Complete chaos on the live feeds!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Everyone's ganging up on Ben for things he said to JJ, thanks to Shabby and Govan stirring stuff up in the house.

Everyone is losing it on the night before nominations. And the worst part is, Govan may crawl out from under it yet again. Looks like Ben is this week's scapegoat...
    No! He's actually becoming one of the more entertaining housemates in there! Ugh, get Govan out!

On a side note, I have 'd Corin on the last two dailies. She was bloody brilliant! (The Brits have really influenced my vocabulary. ) Her day of heaven was fantastic. Now I'm curious how a day of hell will look like.

This video basically sums up Corin's greatness: YouTube - CORIN: As articulate as she is pale.

I'm really excited that it seems that she's becoming the favorite, but I'm kinda scared that she'll be peaking too early.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Yeah. Somehow I see Steve winning it all, simply because it's not within him to become a blithering idiot when baited.

And Mario has become such a fop. All he does is hang off Ben and look for opportunities to put his hand on him or hug him. It's getting pathetic.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

The nominations have been finalized, and I'm very satisfied with who's up. Dave and Govan are the two I wanted out the most, so to see them both up is fantastic. Preferably Govan would go. Shabby choosing Mario to replace her is fine with me. Perhaps we'll see some more personality come out of Mario. He sort of came out of his shell in the latest highlights show, but it still doesn't make up for how much of a background character he has become. If he ends up going, I guess it would be fine and I wouldn't be that gutted. I still would like Govan or Dave to go though. The only outcome I would be upset over would be Ben, but I'm pretty sure he won't be evicted.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I dunno, Ben is steadily becoming unhinged since the altercation with Shabby the other day. If they show enough of it on the highlight show and give him the bad edit, Govan may have a run for his money this week.

But I really need Govan to go now. Then Dave or Nathan (who?), and definitely Ben after that. Mario is hypnotized, and until Ben leaves, the Moley-boy we loved at first sight will never re-emerge. Right now Mario is nothing but a lap dog, but I still hold out hope for him to get back in the game.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

If I had to do my rankings differently this time around, there would definitely be some shifting. For one thing, I'm not really a fan of Mario's any longer. I know for a fact that I only liked him because of the mole task, and even at that time, he wasn't a favorite of mine. He's just become so boring, joining Nathan and Steve. Even Ife has started doing stuff. Although I think his recent nomination has brought out a little bit from him, he's still pretty expendable to me.

Anyway, if Govan is out the door today (as I'm expecting he is), I think next week's nominations are going to be Ben vs. Shabby, which would be an epic showdown if not for the new veto competition. if it does end up that way, I'd hope that Ben would win and put up Caoihme (sp?). That would be great.

Watching the live show now -- I heard the crowd shout "Get Ben out!" a couple of times, but the overall crowd hate seems to be split evenly among the 4 of them...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

So far, the crowd is zero for two. Hearing the Ben chants were ridiculous, considering that Govan received 72% () of the vote.

The housemates this year are absolutely ridiculous. Shabby's side of the house are complete babies. Oh wah wah, Sunshine doesn't want to share her chips (or crisps, I guess)? They're hers, she can do whatever she wants with them! It makes me angry that she shared her pizza the other night and eventually shared her chips, but they're going off having temper tantrums and feeling entitled to yell at her for no good reason. Caoimhe throwing a pillow in the bathroom out of anger? Nathan going on a sphiel of what the whole house should do? Josie--Josie!--being the voice that began all of this? It's mind-boggling! And with Josie, I'm disappointed, cause she was one of the few likable ones in the house.

Yeah, I'm not crazy about how entitled some of them are acting. Nathan should go back to being invisible. Either he or Caoimhe can be evicted next. I still kinda like Josie, and Ife has some nice moments here and there. As for Shabby... I dislike her, but I'm gonna eat my words here. She is providing a lot of moments for the viewers, even if she's one of the most annoying people to ever go in the house. But I'm just imagining how she would be if Caoimhe were to be evicted before her.

Oh, and I also thought it was ridiculous for John James to make fun of Sunshine/Yvette for the name change when he tried to go by the name of Achilles. Sunshine > Achilles
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 06-28-2010 at 02:58 AM.

I'm no Sunshine fan, but I feel for her right now, because you're right, they are all being horrible to her for no good reasion. It would be one thing to confront her for her nagging, or lack of sense of humor, but to gang up on her for the simple fact that she can't eat a good portion of the food in the house? That's just stupid and cruel. I agree that Nathan in particular can get bent for his awful behavior.

There was a good bit on the live feeds yesterday (I don't think it's been on the highlights yet) where BB gave them all puppet versions of themselves to play with. Some of them were spot on and really cute, but the houseguests didn't really seem to get in to the spirit of it, or have much fun with them. They just stuck their hands up them and went about their day.

I'm running out of people to root for. But it's okay, USBB starts in 10 days, and I won't have as much time to follow UK BB after that.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Click to see Spoiler:
    Dave, Shabby, and Sunshine are nominated. Nothing shocking, minus the fact that Ben avoided nomination. He must have benefitted from "Crispsgate."

When our version comes on, I'm going to try and keep up with the UK dailies. It's the last season, and I've never watched a full season (minus Celebrity Big Brother 6, but that was shorter than a regular season). I've been doing well with keeping up with the show, so I'll just see if I can make it all the way through. Hopefully you'll at least keep up with the show from time to time; I don't want this thread to become a one-man show.

I saw today's highlights -- I have to admit, even though they showed us the scene where everyone ganged up on Sunshine mercilessly, the fact that they did it completely through the puppets (and that the cameras only showed the puppets talking) made it hilarious!
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread