View Poll Results: Who will be the winner?

Voters
49. This poll is closed
  • Adam by a landslide

26 53.06%
  • Ryan by a landslide

0 0%
  • Adam, but the vote will be close

12 24.49%
  • Ryan, but the vote will be close

11 22.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Big Brother UK (Channel 4) - 2006-2010

Re: Big Brother UK 11 (Final Season)

Hey, I like Julie! But I agree, I've never been much of a fan of the way our version does the interview. They're so quick. I like the way the UK (and other international versions, for that matter) styles their interviews and how interactive it is, even if Davina does flub a few times. She also shows her personal opinion too much for my liking (like when Rachel won BB9, Davina couldn't hide her disappointment). But I still like Davina, and she does a good job most of the time. Anyway, the interactivity of the interview probably has more to do with the fact that their version is still under the original format of the Netherlands show and ours is drastically different.

MFW, since it seems that it's only me and you, who are you currently liking?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I've liked Mario from the start, but he seems to be fading into the background now. I'm still rooting for him though. I like Corin too, although she's too chatty.

A lot of the others are in the middle tier: Caoimhe, Ife, Josie, Steve. Any one of them could elevate in my standings if they do anything notable. Maybe not Steve -- he's a nice guy and all, but he seems like he should be home drinking a beer and watching the World Cup.

I'm still trying to decide if there is really a guy named Nathan in the house, or if it's just a rumor spread by Davina. Hello?

I really liked JJ until he was so vile to Rachael the past few days, now I don't know. Ben is a posh twat. I kind of like Shabby, probably because I haven't seen her worst moments. Sunshine annoys me.

Dave and Govan need to be skewered and grilled, I can't stand them. They both need to go next.

And you?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

We have the same taste in the people we hate! I'm a bit conflicted though... do I want them to be voted out, or do I want them to stay so that I'll have someone/some people to hate? Oh, to hell with it! Get Dave and especially Govan out!

Sunshine is annoying, but I still like her just because she's really interesting. At one moment she's endearing, the next she's stirring the pot. That makes for a good housemate.

Corin is my top favorite at the moment. I don't mind if she's chatty; it's probably for the best since I can only understand some words of hers here and there. I loved her confession the other day about her picture, where she said her face looked ironed.

I like Josie, but she's only had a couple of good scenes. I see her going the distance and possibly winning. That is, if people don't for Steve just because of his backstory. I really don't want that to happen.

Ife was actually my favorite entering the house, but she's just chilling in there, isn't she? Maybe she'll come out and show her personality eventually. Caoimhe is okay, but again, she hasn't really been shown.

I'm kind of irked by Shabby at the moment since she didn't get eliminated. I'm also really annoyed of John James after everything that has just gone down. If he's nominated, I can see him getting eliminated.

I don't Dave--I hate the fact that he's a favorite to win just because of who he is. I hate runaway favorites like that.

Okay, who's left? Ben... can we say twat on this forum? I guess so, since that's technically British slang and not really applicable over here. I don't mind him so far. I feel the same way you do about Mario, except I'm not rooting for him that much. And Nathan... nothing to say. They wasted a perfectly good space for him.

With that said, I guess my ranking would go like:

1. Corin
    2. Sunshine
    3. Josie
    4. Ife
    5. Caoimhe
    6. Mario
    7. Ben
    8. John James
    9. Steve
    10. Shabby
    11. Nathan
    12. Dave
    13. Govan
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Complete chaos on the live feeds!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Everyone's ganging up on Ben for things he said to JJ, thanks to Shabby and Govan stirring stuff up in the house.

Everyone is losing it on the night before nominations. And the worst part is, Govan may crawl out from under it yet again. Looks like Ben is this week's scapegoat...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3943419;
    Complete chaos on the live feeds!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Everyone's ganging up on Ben for things he said to JJ, thanks to Shabby and Govan stirring stuff up in the house.

Everyone is losing it on the night before nominations. And the worst part is, Govan may crawl out from under it yet again. Looks like Ben is this week's scapegoat...
    No! He's actually becoming one of the more entertaining housemates in there! Ugh, get Govan out!

On a side note, I have 'd Corin on the last two dailies. She was bloody brilliant! (The Brits have really influenced my vocabulary. ) Her day of heaven was fantastic. Now I'm curious how a day of hell will look like.

This video basically sums up Corin's greatness: YouTube - CORIN: As articulate as she is pale.

I'm really excited that it seems that she's becoming the favorite, but I'm kinda scared that she'll be peaking too early.

Yeah. Somehow I see Steve winning it all, simply because it's not within him to become a blithering idiot when baited.

And Mario has become such a fop. All he does is hang off Ben and look for opportunities to put his hand on him or hug him. It's getting pathetic.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

The nominations have been finalized, and I'm very satisfied with who's up. Dave and Govan are the two I wanted out the most, so to see them both up is fantastic. Preferably Govan would go. Shabby choosing Mario to replace her is fine with me. Perhaps we'll see some more personality come out of Mario. He sort of came out of his shell in the latest highlights show, but it still doesn't make up for how much of a background character he has become. If he ends up going, I guess it would be fine and I wouldn't be that gutted. I still would like Govan or Dave to go though. The only outcome I would be upset over would be Ben, but I'm pretty sure he won't be evicted.

I dunno, Ben is steadily becoming unhinged since the altercation with Shabby the other day. If they show enough of it on the highlight show and give him the bad edit, Govan may have a run for his money this week.

But I really need Govan to go now. Then Dave or Nathan (who?), and definitely Ben after that. Mario is hypnotized, and until Ben leaves, the Moley-boy we loved at first sight will never re-emerge. Right now Mario is nothing but a lap dog, but I still hold out hope for him to get back in the game.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

If I had to do my rankings differently this time around, there would definitely be some shifting. For one thing, I'm not really a fan of Mario's any longer. I know for a fact that I only liked him because of the mole task, and even at that time, he wasn't a favorite of mine. He's just become so boring, joining Nathan and Steve. Even Ife has started doing stuff. Although I think his recent nomination has brought out a little bit from him, he's still pretty expendable to me.

Anyway, if Govan is out the door today (as I'm expecting he is), I think next week's nominations are going to be Ben vs. Shabby, which would be an epic showdown if not for the new veto competition. if it does end up that way, I'd hope that Ben would win and put up Caoihme (sp?). That would be great.

Watching the live show now -- I heard the crowd shout "Get Ben out!" a couple of times, but the overall crowd hate seems to be split evenly among the 4 of them...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread