+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Australia BB8AU 2008

Re: Big Brother Australia BB8AU 2008

Yay, international BB is back (along with international top model)! Now I can truly show that I have no life my sitting on my ass all day and watching these shows on my computer.

Reading what's been happening, I really am sad that Terri was voted off. But I've been thinking all along that there will be some sort of twist with her. A secret house? Coming back later in the game after being out for so long? I don't know, I just don't think that she truly is out this early.

Anyone else hear about Rima (the small person) posing nude? Her pictures are all over the internet.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I still say Kamila FTW :P OzNTM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2958079;
    check this out... if you've watched previous seasons..

Renee/TJ BB7
    Rory/Bodie BB7
    Brigette/Emma BB7
    Terri/Carol from BBUK
    Saxon/Jamie BB6
    Nobbi/Michael BB6
    David/The Logans BB5, Thomas BB7
    Rima/Reggie BB3, Demet BB7
    Alice/Claire BB6
    Rebecca/Krystal BB6
    Ben/Tim BB5

etc, etc... Its like watching a re-run LOL
    I'd change Bridgette from Emma to Katie BB6 - other than that, yeah I so far agree, although I forgot to watch it tonight so don't really know the personalities as much as I should at this stage lol.

the games were really funny. I laughed almost the entire time.

Some Photos.... [click to enlarge]

Bodie and Bree Amer??? Together??? WOW!! I already knew this.. but its still shocking to see it.. and all those HG's sleeping in ONE BIG BED... LOL too funny.. and please, someone tell me WHY Bridgette is brushing INSIDE her nose? WTF?

Friday Night Live Games... with your hosts, Mike Goldberg (recently engaged), Ryan Fitzgerald (recently married) and Bree Amer (finally got a boyfriend)!

Also, I totally agree with what OzNTM said earlier about changing Bridgette to Katie and not Emma... wow, its like a time machine or something.. I was basing it pure on looks, but she is a Katie Clone!! I just hope Rory doesn't become her Jamie....

Spoilers: On Sunday night...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    we will see 5 people enter the house. 3 chosen from the public, some party hard kid who is all over the news called Corey, and Nana Terry is coming back in (even thou I think its unfair, I'd still like to see how she fares).
    Looking forward to "Big Mouth" on Monday nights!

FAVORITES YET???

Fav HM's: Rory (), Alice, David... and a little early to tell about others...
    Hated HM's: None truly hated at this point, but not liking Saxon and Trav
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

yeah i also like Rory, and David at this point.

Not sure about Alice, i really don't feel like i've seen her much except during the games.
    Bridgette brushing her nose was weird lol.

I dislike Dixie because she's constantly whining and crying but that's about all i dislike this early on.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2958880;
    Yay, international BB is back (along with international top model)! Now I can truly show that I have no life my sitting on my ass all day and watching these shows on my computer.

Reading what's been happening, I really am sad that Terri was voted off. But I've been thinking all along that there will be some sort of twist with her. A secret house? Coming back later in the game after being out for so long? I don't know, I just don't think that she truly is out this early.

Anyone else hear about Rima (the small person) posing nude? Her pictures are all over the internet.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    From what I've read, you are brilliant on guessing that Terri comes back.

FNL was awesome... I can't believe how it ended tho... totally unfair for the winner.. Again.. but the games were hilarious! Terri doing the playboy pose on the turntable was priceless.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

I still say Kamila FTW :P OzNTM's Avatar

I keep forgetting to watch it lol

So I've spent the last few days catching up with BBAU8, cause before I caught up, I was only on week one.

Right now, I'm past the day where they had the dog house task. It's a total rip-off from BBUK, but I still enjoyed it. And I Ollie! That dog is so cute.

Favorite housemate of mine? Brigitte. I'm actually planning to make an avie of her and use it later on today. She's annoying at times, but I still like her. She's entertaining and sometimes endearing. And I was actually enjoying Dixie from time to time, so I was kind of sad to see her eliminated.

Least favorite? Rory. Ugh, I can't stand him, mostly since I'm a Brig fan. He's dispicable, like the time when he farted in Brig's face. How rude is that? She's not the greatest person in the world, but he's just showing how disgusting he is by doing that.

I'm a little worried that they decided to change the voting system (they probably did because of the new intruders, since they don't have much of a fanbase yet). Brig is probably going to be up week after week, until fans get tired of voting for her. I don't think she'll be evicted the first couple of weeks she's up (that is, if she really is nominated in the next couple of weeks, because you never know), because she was the very last housemate to land in the danger zone. That's quite an accomplishment. It just shows that she has many fans voting for her. But I still can't help but worry.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 06-01-2008 at 07:27 PM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Even though no one else is discussing this, I felt like posting in here anyway.

So I've officially caught up with all the episodes that have been posted on YouTube. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait a few more days for other episodes to be posted because Viki, the woman who posts the episodes on YouTube, is going off on vacation.

Well I've been reading great compliments on the latest task (Ignore the Obvious). For me, it's just okay. Some of the things that BB has the housemates ignore are just impossible to ignore. Like Bianca's brother and his gf showing up on the screen. I mean, c'mon, how can someone who has been away from their family for over 5 weeks ignore that? But whatever, they already failed the task, pretty much because of Nobbi.

I want Renee to go. I don't hate her, but she's a threat to win the whole thing. I prefer her over other people (Nobbi and Rory just to name a few), but since there's only 4 people up for eviction this week, I hope she gets evicted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast