+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Shes had plastic surgery? I didnt see any difference.
    Chittlins forever y'all!

Oh and she said she was spent again.

I really did have "I was dehumanized, humiliated, and totally spent, Jeff!" flashbacks there. And that's not something i wanted to remember.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by TnCountryChick
    Shes had plastic surgery? I didnt see any difference.
    I think a nose job, a boob job. I do hate the color of her hair its way too blond and stringy.

I finally finished the finale today.

I am very thrilled that Team Underdog won!!! That'll show Team Miz for messing with Charla & Mirna. Team Underdog winning the first BotNRS was definitely the Kodak Moment for this season. That "Thank you Ryan" speech Mirna did was classic! Team Underdog winning was classic -- period. Yay for Mirna, Bradford, and Team Underdog!

Poor Chip. His team was more dysfunctional than he thought it was. Theo & Susan were very poor sports about being on Chip's team and losing period. Just imagine, two weeks ago, they had a chance to win it all. Now they must settle for 3rd place...too bad. My opinion on Theo after this episode dramitaclly dropped (my opinion on Susan is already low -- it has been that way since the S1 finale.) Instead of having fun, all Theo & Susan did was whine and complain that Chip wasn't doing his job. He was doing his job -- he gave it 110%! I was sad to see Chip & Kim go.

Anyways, I enjoyed the battle and I will watch again next year if it comes on again. I hope Janelle (Big Brother 6) gets to play -- this game will be a perfect fit for her!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

I understand where Theo is coming from. I think Chip is very nice, but nice doesn't necessarily make a good team leader. Kim was useless as a competitor and if you are someone who likes to win it must have been hard to have her on your team as she squandered quite a few leads that other members of the team worked hard to obtain.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I understand where Theo is coming from. I think Chip is very nice, but nice doesn't necessarily make a good team leader. Kim was useless as a competitor and if you are someone who likes to win it must have been hard to have her on your team as she squandered quite a few leads that other members of the team worked hard to obtain.
    If you remember in Episode 4, Chip did try to dump Kim. I thought at first it was silly, but I think he knew what he was doing. He was trying to make his team stronger. Unfortunately, it came down to a team vote and Nikki was sent packing instead. A terrible move as Nikki can hold her own in the challenges!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    If you remember in Episode 4, Chip did try to dump Kim. I thought at first it was silly, but I think he knew what he was doing. He was trying to make his team stronger. Unfortunately, it came down to a team vote and Nikki was sent packing instead. A terrible move as Nikki can hold her own in the challenges!!!
    I do remember that. I still believe that Theo has every right to be frustrated with the results.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12