+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

9/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight’s show in this thread only until 1:00 a.m. Eastern.

Thanks and enjoy the show!

FORT Fogey
    I think with Burton and Mike on the d. blue team it is not even a contest. I really think the teams were not divied up too good.

Darn! Team Miz is in the fianls!!! I wanted a Team Chip v. Team Underdog finals, so I'm a little dissapointed at the results. Oh well, go Team Chip!!! Knock Team Underdog out of the park and then crush Team Miz!!! You can do it!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Go Team Underdog! I was hoping it was Team Underdog and Team Chip in the finals though, so at least one of my favorite TAR people would win.... but.... stupid dark blue team
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

After watching the fiasco that is Team Chip, I really wonder how Chip and his wife managed to win the Amazing Race, she is hopeless. She never did any of the tasks during that show and now that the format has changed and both partners have to split the tasks I wonder if they would even had a chance.

So when is Theo going to lead the mutiny???

Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    Go Team Underdog! I was hoping it was Team Underdog and Team Chip in the finals though, so at least one of my favorite TAR people would win.... but.... stupid dark blue team
    I know you want Mirna to win this, but Team Chip I think has the firepower needed to beat Team Miz and win the competition. They just need to pull their team back together and not create a mutiny fiasco situation that was last week! In the event though that Team Chip gets eliminated, I'll be rooting for Team Underdog. It would be sweet indeed if they won!!!

Oh well, of course that's the only reason i like Team Underdog. I really only watched the show for them.

If Team Underdog doesn't win, I'd be happy with Team Chip winning. But really, Kim doesn't do anything! People complained back in TAR5 that Mirna didn't do enough, but come on.... she's done more IN TWO shows now.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    Oh well, of course that's the only reason i like Team Underdog. I really only watched the show for them.

If Team Underdog doesn't win, I'd be happy with Team Chip winning. But really, Kim doesn't do anything! People complained back in TAR5 that Mirna didn't do enough, but come on.... she's done more IN TWO shows now.
    Yeah, I know Kim is a weak link, but she's not useless. I remember AR5 like it was yesterday! Kim sure worked her magic in the finale! I wish there were some more mental games! Then maybe Kim can shine!

+ Reply to Thread