+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Team Underdog

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar

Team Underdog

Ok well i thought i would do this because they are kinda a new team- light blue color though!

Captian- Bradford- Aprentice

Mirna- TAR

racheal- The swan

Nikki Mccibean- American idol

Brian Worth- Average joe

Adam mesh- Average joe

FORT Newbie
    Its all in the wrist for the ave joe team.........

I actually don't care for anyone in this team except for Mirna. I'm neutral on Rachel, but everyone else especially Adam Mesh, that guy annoys me till no end. I didn't watch him on Average Joe, so maybe he's more tolerable there, but thus far on Battle, he's annoying me.

FORT Newbie
    I love the team. I will agree mirna is very annoying and bossy, but everyone else is a competitor. It was great to watch the Dark Blue team lose in the pool after Bradford steps it up. No secret I am a huge Bradford fan from back in the Apprentice days. I said it before and I will say it again, Bradford will prevail just like he prevailed on the apprentice.

Go Team Underdog!!

"Mirna's too dramatic and negative"? Dramatic, yes. So? If she wasn't dramatic she wouldn't be Mirna.

I was hoping Charla and DuncNut was included in the team though.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    Ya i love this team! If it had charla on it i would love it even more! I hope they win it all!

FORT Newbie
    I really like this team. It includes average athletes but all are competitive and I am sure every event will be approached with a great deal of strategy. I have no idea which team wins,but the buzz I have heard is that this series has a great close ending which keeps me watching. It would just make it more satisfying if this team of outcasts, find a way to upset the original teams.

FORT Newbie
    If it can be done Bradford can do it. Not to sound like a broken record but he took a team of misfits (the women) and lead them to a victory when no one else could do it. They were truly the worst apprentice team in the history of the show prior and after, yet they won with him leading.

+ Reply to Thread