+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Why, oh why did she quit?

That's all.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Stop calling Bob America's Favorite Bachelor. He is far from!

I thought I was the only one, I would put him as possibly least fave.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Goodness, I thought I was the only one thinking that!

Could be worst, they could introduced Trishelle as America's favorite whore.

I have to laugh at Team Light Blue, I hope Jonathan isn't their new team captain, furtjer giving him more rights to open his damn mouth.

I think he was the world's fattest bachelor at one point. Regardless, who would want to take on his last name?

I third that! Can't stand the guy.
    Rozzie

Was Matt Gould even there this time?? I don't think I saw any of him on this episode. Come to think of it, they didn't really show much of the green team on this episode. (Sorry, have a lil thing for him. Don't ask me why.)

Actually enjoyed this episode but that is what 30 minutes less and fast forwarding does for any program.

Richard Hatch winning Simon Sez - well deserved.

Miz shaking up the teams. Yeah! Although it would have been great to see Jerri on the same team with Coral. I would like to see Jonathan, Jerri and Coral on the same time. That would be fun.

I didn't like the bringing in of new people. Well if it was someone i had liked then ok, but Jerri? And that David Daskal guy, i didn't watch his show but i've heard about him...
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Shoot me for liking this show. I wish I didn't. Even though it's not on season pass I seemed to have found it both times now. If it were a bunch of people I liked I could deal, but Omorosa grates and Jonathan bugs and people I don't know just seem wierd.

pretty pictures of Malibu though. Wouldn't this show be more true to it's roots if they were teamed up by show? (or at least networks...well maybe not)
    TAR team, love show team (joe shmoe/bachelor/ette/Avg Joe/island), pointless reality(bb/realworld/roadrules team), job based (apprentice, project runway)
    I know that with this cast it wouldn't make even teams, but they could solve that in casting. (and then shuffle the teams later, or is that what they did and I missed it?)
    no sig, I'm not that clever

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i'm just now watching this while waiting for bb to start ... and while looking at the show's website, i saw this picture ... god i laughed so hard at that scene! what else would you expect from hatch???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast