+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/17 - premiere show discussion

8/17 - premiere show discussion

Well, its nice to know that everyone really does hate Coral (from the Real World) and that it is not the editing. Also Jonathon from the Amazing Race seems to be making a big impact or should I say a huge ass of himself. I noted that while his wife Victoria mentioned very specific projects that she is working on and some of her clients by name, that when it came to Victoria mentioning Jonathon's projects she just said he was working on some???? mmmm.... Does this guy actually make any money at what he does, if he does do anything????

Also, did KIm, Chip's wife from the Amazing Race and captain of the Green Team, seem as if she was wearing a wig, what I saw of her hair seemed fake.

The premiere show was not that exciting, The rhythm or pacing of the show is definitely off. Maybe because they were trying to fill in 90 minutes with very little substance. Hopefully, a 60 minute segment will go faster.

I like Chip and Kim and all, but this is just another show where she didn't do anything.

She did one roadblock in her season, and didn't do much in this show either imo.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Why, oh why, do we have to have Omarosa as a commentator? Is this part of her plan to work her way up to being the next Oprah Winfrey?

So far, I'm disappointed with the challenges. I also hated the way Charla was treated!

On the other hand, I have to wonder what Heidi was thinking when she signed up for the show, as she doesn't seem to be athletic or a team player.

I hope it gets better, but I will probably keep watching.

Ginny

I don't think I'll be watching it much. Does anyone else think Wendy Pepper has lost weight? I think she looks good now.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

FORT Newbie
    I thought it was a good show...I think it will get better when it is shorter...

Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl
    I don't think I'll be watching it much. Does anyone else think Wendy Pepper has lost weight? I think she looks good now.
    For the project Runway finale Wendy Pepper said she lost about 40 pounds and looks as if she kept it off.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    okay, so i finally got to see this (thank goodness for dvr!) ... and i LOVED it! i remember loving the original shows in the 70's. looks like next week, the claws will be coming out!

+ Reply to Thread