Thread: Bob Guiney

Bob Guiney

From the official site:
    Birth date: 8 May 1971

Hometown: Riverview, the Downriver area of Metro Detroit, MI

High School Sport: Football

College: Michigan State University, Riverview Community High School

Misc.:
    Sang in the band "Fat Amy" Debut album, 3 Sides, released November 25, 2003. Band features two original members of "Fat Amy".
    Was a quarterback on the Michigan State University football team. May 2004: Announced that he is engaged to Rebecca Budig of "All My Children" (1970). Started his own company, Allied Home Mortgage, with his childhood friend, Greg Clausen in 1999. Spouse: Jennifer Lantz (divorced), Rebecca Budig- 3 July 2004 - present
    Full bio available http://www.bravotv.com/Battle/Competitors/Bob_Guiney2.shtml] here[/url].

Hm no one has commented on Bob eh? Well, I'll be first. I think he's a great guy, funny and entertaining! I felt bad for him though when he was talking with Bradford after one of the events (Jousting I believe...) and Bradford was so cocky that after a couple of questions he just walked away like he thought he was some movie star. Bleh.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

+ Reply to Thread