+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dark Blue Team

FORT Regular
    Perhaps it's an interesting coincidence, but three members of the blue team are in the 2006 reality stars calendar -- Valerie, Ryan and Burton. If Tina gets traded again, I guess she could end up here too. The calender is at www.realitytvstuff.com

I think Burton just came across as confident in the 2nd episode, and he was a darn good swimmer. He clearly backed up this words.

FORT Newbie
    I didnt even realize that girl valerie was on the team...does she speak?? and who would want a calender with reality girls in it? I heard the Apprentice Girls have a calendar too...

FORT Newbie
    I think this team will win. They have two strong guys that are carrying this team. Michael Mizanin and Burton Roberts. Since this is a mainly physical competition from what I can see so far besides Simon Says, I think this team will most likely win.

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    I have a really, really bad feeling this team is next on the choping block! I hate to say it but i think its time for blue to go!

FORT Newbie
    No way is Dark Blue going anywhere. I think they just dominate with the players they have going for them. I believe red will ultimately lose because they have no unity like dark blue.

FORT Newbie
    I agree. They also have brains and strength with the Miz and Hatch on the same team how can they lose. Burton rounds them out pretty good too.

I didn't watch survivor after season 2, but Burton Roberts is HOT!!!!! He is worth watching.

FORT Fan
    Dark Blue is clearly the team to beat, Green and Red will have to battle it out for second...

Green has been a tight squad from the beginning with their strength in Theo and Will Kirby, and leadership in Chip. While Red (thanks to the Dark Blue team) has been given a spike in energy from Gervase, in addition to having the stronger females in the competition in Coral, Rachel and Tina Fabulous.

But Dark Blue should carry this. With Burton, Miz, Hatch, and impressive bouts from Mirna (she was pretty darn fast in the relay) for the ladies, they should come on top.

ps...notice when everyone comments on Dark Blue, noone ever mentions Bradford for the guys, he's like wallpaper on this team.

FORT Newbie
    I would have to agree with you that in the midst of the powerhouses on his team there is not much left for Bradford to do. My prediction is that in the next coming weeks The Bradford picks up the pace. As I have seen on the Apprentice, I cannot believe that Bradford has suddenly become wallpaper. From what I have seen he is a natural born leader, I just think on the Dark Blue team burton and mike could run it themselves.

Something that I saw on the previews also is Bradford in a light blue shirt doing tug of war. If the light blue team is gone then who is playing on tug of war?

I am sure we will see the Bradford that won the only task for the women emerge.

Maybe they form new teams or something. Who knows.

I just hope there isn't a twist and Jonathan comes back or something!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast