Green Team

Chip and Kim McAllister - The Amazing Race

Will Kirby - Big Brother

Nikki McKibbin - American Idol

Brian Worth - Average Joe

Matt Kennedy Gould - Joe Schmo

Theo Vonkurnatowski - Road Rules

Sue Hawk - Survivor
    Last edited by fluff; 08-18-2005 at 04:04 PM.

I'm really excited about seeing Will Kirby again. He was super competitive and had so many classic oneliners.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I hope Matt Gould sticks around for a while. I loved him on The Joe Schmoe show and well, you have to love someone who can knock The Miz into the dunk tank all while representing for the his "big bellied brothers" (or however he said it). Hee.

Sue has completely lost any appeal she may have had. It doesn't help that I've now seen her "snakes and rats" rant at Kelly about three times too many - thanks to OLN.

Dr. Evil Will is one of my absolute favorite, so I'm glad to see him again! That guy is just so witty, clever, and funny, he's also smart and competitive too.

I like this team because of Will, Chip & Kim, but gosh Sue is there? I'm no fan of Theo V either, find him extremely corny, cheesy, and annoying on the RW/RR challenges, but he'll probably be more likeable on this as he's overshadowed by a lot of the other competitors. He's a strong competitor though and does occassionally have some good one liners too. We'll see....

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    This group is pretty close i think. How kim would just say I will go home for the team. Right there shows this team has good character. i rank this team as my 2nd fav.

Dr. Will is the only reason I watch this show , he was so awesome on BB... but they just don't show him enough, and when they do, it's too quick.

This team is the bomb! I'm just not a fan of Sue, Nikki, or Mr. Joe Schmo - heck that's just 3 people - a lot more than the amount of people I dislike on other teams haha.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

I don't enjoy Brian Worth at all. Theo, I like on some of the MTV Challenges, but he's not really doing it for me here. The same can be said for Joe Schmo. I've got that first season on DVD. He was funny and endearing then, but he's sort of annoying me on here.

So happy to see all the others again. Sue: my favorite from Survivor. Nikki: my favorite from our first season of AI. Will: so awesome in BB, and still humorous here. Chip and Kim: so wholesome and funny. I love watching them, and I'm glad Kim got to stay right where she was.

Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    I don't enjoy Brian Worth at all. Theo, I like on some of the MTV Challenges, but he's not really doing it for me here. The same can be said for Joe Schmo. I've got that first season on DVD. He was funny and endearing then, but he's sort of annoying me on here.

So happy to see all the others again. Sue: my favorite from Survivor. Nikki: my favorite from our first season of AI. Will: so awesome in BB, and still humorous here. Chip and Kim: so wholesome and funny. I love watching them, and I'm glad Kim got to stay right where she was.

I agree with everything you say colby! I love will and chip and kim! They are the best i think on the team!

I just would like to say i think this team is in the final two also, along with the red team. one of those teams i think will win it all, i would rather see red win, but if green won i would be happy too! Becuase will, chip, and kim are on it!

+ Reply to Thread